Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby inner Animal » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
Well it's about 24/7 I'm always checking on things but an official estimate would be 6-8 hours. (With breaks, I'm not addicted XD)

times:
{8:00-4:30} or {6:30} on weekends}

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
About 6 maybe 7 days if I don't have homework or not drawing. I try to be on the longest I can in case I have todo something.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:

Well, I've always wanted to help out CS! And I've happen to be pretty good with forums/ posting and I'm good with coding. (Even though it's not required.) I can fix most things with pictures and drawing. I'd be able to update either every couple hours or every other day depending on the amount of drawing that everyone draws. I'm reliable when it comes to my work.
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfite122 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:21 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I spend at least 3 hours on Chicken Smothie but I usually amd on for 6+ hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Every single day. Unless I have somthing to do but I am a very active person concerning Chicken Smoothie. I juess you could call that 7 days a week.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:I would love to be a fan art archivist because I am very organized. I would love to help Chicken Smoothie any way I can. I just love this site and it would be a waste to let these fan made stories/poems go to waste. I would love to help get everything organized and back on track. If I was accepted I would strive every day to do the best work I can do. I also think it would be a great and fun experience to be an archivist. The final reason is because I love to help other people with their drawings. When I am archiving it feels like I’m helping them indirectly. I would love this position and update it often.

(Also, I know it seems as though I haven’t been active but my other account that I will be deleting and using this count instead has been active for a year or more. I do not use that account anymore. I have plenty of experience with Chicken Smoothie and how it works.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolfite122

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxuriantluke » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Depending on which day of the week(weekends I'm online the most) on average around 4-5 hours or more, but spread out through the day.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 6-7 depending on what I'm doing if i have anything to do that is important or if I'm just busy.
I think it would be fun and interesting to be. I love seeing fanart and other fan based things.
It makes me feel that people really like the 'fandom' they are in.
Last edited by luxuriantluke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 Seconds of Summer

luxuriantluke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destonation » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Too many hours. TuT Around 6-7 hours on a normal day, but on weekends and such I'm on more. ^^

Every day ( 7 days a week! )

Oh my... Chickensmoothie has been a big part of my life for the past few years, and I know for a fact that it has made a huge impact in my life. It showed me that even though there are sometimes bad people that you will encounter, there are also tons of people you will meet who are good friends and very supportive.

The amazing art that I have seen since I first joined is mind-blowing! Although I don't comment on much artwork, I do greatly enjoy browsing the forums and looking at all of the spectacular art that my fellow CSians have made. The fanart that is made of some of the pets is so much fun to look at! I've also gotten into the habit of looking at the fanart topic even though I have never formally posted. ^^;

I am an overall organized person, so I believe that I would be able to sort and handle the artwork(and whatever else we would put in archives) quite well.

I think that it would be a lot of fun to archive all the fanart and it would be a great way to give back to the chickensmoothie community that has already given me so much!

I wish everyone who is trying for this position good luck! I know whoever gets it will do an amazing job<3
Last edited by Destonation on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodbye cs <3
thanks for everything!
Destonation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Anywhere from 3-12 hours for every day I get on CS. Occasionally, I may be in for more than 12 hours, though. During exam times, I may only be on for about an hour each time I visit CS, but when it's the holidays, I'll be on from 8am to 10pm, though the timings depend on when I wake up/sleep.

Usually everyday. It depends on if I have time, and usually I do. But when the exams come, I'll only be on CS for about 2 or 3 days per week. I'll be on everyday for at least 10 hours per day during the holidays, though, unless it's Christmas, new year, some other occasion, etc.

I'd like for CS to be able to see all the fanart of various characters that the community itself has done, and I'd like for them to be able to do so in relative ease, without having to search through many pages of other art before finding another piece of fanart.

Also, I believe that it'd be fun to have a go at archiving all the fanart that has accumulated over the years. It'd be a challenge in which one has to search out and organize all fanart, and I'll willingly accept that challenge.
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokietok » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I'd say around four or five. c:
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Six at the least, no less.
    Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I'm a very organized person (and when I say organized, I mean organized) and I feel that this position suits my skills perfectly. I'm also very good at handling images.
tokietok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: All day every day

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All day every day

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I'd basically love to help this amazing site out anyway I can, as I enjoy it that much! And the more help you guys have, the better! :) I'm really good with BBCode.
Last edited by *JACKAL* on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 831kala » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 5 hours sometimes more
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:4-5
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because I feel like I am not doing enough on CS
831kala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dizzy hurricane. » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

On weekdays, I spend about an hour on here [average] due to homework, but on weekends and holidays I can spend over six or seven hours per day on Chickensmoothie.

I visit seven days a week, every week. I'm a high school student, so I always have a lot of homework, and as exams or projects come up I may only be able to visit five or six days. However, for the other, much larger, portion of the year I'm here every day!

I think it sounds like a lot of work, but it also sounds like a lot of fun. I'm good at handling challenges and obstacles, and I'm extremely organized.

Chickensmoothie has also impacted me in a huge way; it's the only website I've consistently visited every day. I've met a lot of great friends on here, and they've helped me through things more than my friends in real life have. I love the community around here; everyone is so nice and willing to help with anything!

I'm sort of an artist myself, so I love seeing other peoples' creations!

Thanks for your consideration. ♥

previously soul;
call me hurricane
u should visit my world of text
dizzy hurricane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby da .pimp. is here » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 pm

I spend around seven or more hours on weekdays. Weekends I'm generally on twelve hours or more. I'm seldom busy and I have plenty of time to browse the site and spend time on here.
I’m on every seven days a week. No matter what I'm constantly online every day of the week. Even if we are having bad real life difficulties I always find a way to get onto Chickensmoothie, whether it is on my laptop, a public computer, or snatching someone's phone and sneaking on that way. You can kind of assume I'm very committed to this website; I've grown to love it since I ‘quit’ two other sites I used to play.
I would like to be a fanart archivist because I've always desired to have some type of position to help Chickensmoothie. When new General Helpers [think it was..] were hired earlier this year, I wanted to apply but I felt I wasn't prepared for it. I've matured quite a lot since then, and though I’m still strange and immature in many ways, I feel like I could handle the job as a fanart archivist. I enjoy art myself and even though I'm not one of the incredible artists here on CS, I still surely love to draw in my free time or create art for friends. I always adore seeing fanart in the forums and it makes me smile at how the community appreciates Chickensmoothie that much. I'd love looking at all the lovely art and then putting it into the archive where many others can enjoy viewing it, too. I feel as if I would be able to handle it.
da .pimp. is here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me