Hiring moderators - NOW CLOSED.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Hiring forum moderators: Apply Within.

Postby gleebees » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 am

What country are you from?: United States Of America
Around what age are you?: Under 14 (exact;y 12 :lol: )

How long have you been a member on CS?: Since October of 2008
How often can you come on the CS forums?:In Oklahoma time, around 8:00 AM to about 11:00
How much time do you usually spend on CS in an average day or week?: Maybe an hour or two a day checking the forum for updates.
Have you ever been a moderator on any other sites, if so please link to them: (I think this is the link) www.warriors-of-the-wild.heavenforum.com
Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I believe i can give back to the CS community by trying my best as a mod.
Any other comments?: You draw good (totally off topic, but i need to say it)
My Tumblr

"You're neither friend nor foe,
though I can't seem to let you go,
one thing that I still know
is that you're keeping me
down.

You're onto me, onto me, and all over.
Something always brings me back to you,
it never takes too long."

I would LOVE to be apart of a 1x1 roleplay! Just message me<3
gleebees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gleebees » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

What country are you from?: United States Of America
Around what age are you?: Under 14 (exact;y 12 :lol: )

How long have you been a member on CS?: Since October of 2008
How often can you come on the CS forums?: In Oklahoma time, around 8:00 AM to about 11:00
How much time do you usually spend on CS in an average day or week?: Maybe an hour or two a day checking the forum for updates.
Have you ever been a moderator on any other sites, if so please link to them: (I think this is the link) http://www.warriors-of-the-wild.heavenforum.com
Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I believe i can give back to the CS community by trying my best as a mod.
Any other comments?: You draw good (totally off topic, but i need to say it)
My Tumblr

"You're neither friend nor foe,
though I can't seem to let you go,
one thing that I still know
is that you're keeping me
down.

You're onto me, onto me, and all over.
Something always brings me back to you,
it never takes too long."

I would LOVE to be apart of a 1x1 roleplay! Just message me<3
gleebees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotaro » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 am

You know just beacuse you spam your chances for getting the job wont be bigger.. So stop it please..
Sorren Fay will prob talk to you about it.. If it was an ac then ok, but it looks like you knew it since you setted the color blue on the last one.

/ Darkflow
Kotaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackVulpix » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Darkflow wrote:You know just beacuse you spam your chances for getting the job wont be bigger.. So stop it please..
Sorren Fay will prob talk to you about it.. If it was an ac then ok, but it looks like you knew it since you setted the color blue on the last one.

/ Darkflow

I agree. You've done the deed three times already, and most likely your chances will get smaller and not bigger.
It's Time to dress for HALLOWEEN!

Code: Select all
A Fursona is an animal, any animal, any breed, that represents who you are. It's not just some pretty little wolf or cat you made and call it you 'fursona' A Fursona represents you as a person, and when people look at your fursona the fursona should give them an idea of what kind of person you are and and what you're like. A person simple cannot have more than one fursona, at most perhaps 2, but not like 16 for every emotion you have.
BlackVulpix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mausoleum » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 am

BlackVulpix wrote:
Darkflow wrote:You know just beacuse you spam your chances for getting the job wont be bigger.. So stop it please..

/ Darkflow

I agree. You've done the deed three times already, and most likely your chances will get smaller and not bigger.

*sighs* Darkflow, your being accusatory isn't exactly helpful, either. Give her the benefit of the doubt. And it might have been an accident, it's impossible to tell. However, for future reference, Wolfpupsrule, there's a delete button beside each post. If you post several times, it's polite to delete all but one of the posts.
Kii Project + Lox Recolours + House of Snarkiness + Lackless Deviantart + Art competition = My Stuff.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lock myself in the pantry and drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.
"I am an artist, not a printer" Remember that and heck yes, I said it first :U

Mausoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 am

rosepose wrote:
BlackVulpix wrote:

/ Darkflow

*sighs* Darkflow, your being accusatory isn't exactly helpful, either. Give her the benefit of the doubt. And it might have been an accident, it's impossible to tell. However, for future reference, Wolfpupsrule, there's a delete button beside each post. If you post several times, it's polite to delete all but one of the posts.

I agree with this. In their defense, I looked at the times of the first two, and seeing as they are the same, chances are that they hit submit, the page timed out (as that does happen) then they hit refresh perhaps, and the form was re-submitted. But before it was completely submitted, they hit preview or 'stop' to keep the page and edit what they had, and at the end of the situation there were three posts.
I believe that this could be completely accidental. Or perhaps they didn't know to delete the extra posts.
But we can't be completely sure.

[sorry if this is considered spamming. I just felt the urge to say something]
Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotaro » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Sorry for trying to help then.. And i said also it could have been an ac, I didint blame her up and down you know..
But sorry if i maked you upset, I thought it would help her abit.. I guess i was wrong.
Kotaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

applications closed. please allow a week or 2 for us to select the new mods

thankyou to everyone who has applied :) I look forward to working with some new staff soon!
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me