Oekaki Moderator - Applications closed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Oekaki Moderator - job applications now open!

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Okay! Thanks!
:D
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxop » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

APPLICATON
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Tue Jun 30, 2009
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3949
  3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7
  4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Minimum: 3 - 4 Usually: 5 - 7 Max: 8 - 12 Might be extended if I get the position
  5. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Trice [X] but the two sites are small and are now dead but I was trained before they picked me & so I have the small experience but was worth it & it won't hurt to start new & at a lovalble site & the loved board
  6. Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Yes but mostly looking/stalking at other pictures/adoptable sketches & I mostly draw but never post them as it is too embarassing to show
  7. Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Yes most of the time. Especially at the intermidiate board because I could learn a thing or two from there & beginner oekaki for me to draw & mostly at adoptable ones to adopt varity of drawings
  8. Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? I want to be able to help the people by not posting in the wrong board & help people not to make wrongs on the oekaki. I know that I have the patientce to warn/remind the people in a kind way. I know I have the knowledge as I have been here for two years & to be able to help the community here at Chicken Smoothie
  9. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I know I can make the oekaki board more clean & minimize the spam. I know that I have the patience to help others to know which is which & where is where & I even read the oekaki rules everytime I want to draw, just to be safe. I even sometimes comment on people's drawings (critic & compliment) I can warn them in a kinder but most effective way. I hope to have the chance to get the position as for the reasons above. I really want to help this site in any way, especially the oekaki board that I love so much
Last edited by Toxop on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Need any help? Anything you don't know? Ask~ (:

MY ANIME PETS

AIR GEAR

KATEKYŌ HITMAN REBORN
Toxop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply) Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)971
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?5/7(school has started here and ill try to get at least 5 days on
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?6 hours on a weekend and bout 3 a week day
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them no sadly not
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?yes but i usally like to color in them
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?yes i look at the art in the okekai
Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?So i can help the site best as i can and offer my skill's,to friendly usage
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation?)Well,i know how to horse ride,im kind,i have had peer meditation experince,i can make nice youtube video's,banners,and lost of other stuff

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
May 15th 2010
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
6/7 or 7/7
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Depending on how long to walk home, I'll spend 4-5 hours on a weekday but on the weekend most of the day
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before?
Yes, one of my friends roleplaying forums but they closed down.
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
Yes, I over use the Oekaki board, I have 49 pages.
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Yes, I like to look at the Begginer Oekaki board and through Coloured in, sometimes I go through the contest entries or to see what some prizes are for contests. Sometimes I vist the Intermidiate or Sketchs.
8.Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?
I've always wanted to be part of CS since '09 when I adopted a few pets but decided not to join. I loved all the pets designs, so I decided to join after a while, the first thing I checked out was Oekaki, I loved it art and more art! So when I saw this go up in the annoucements today I almost screamed, I love Oekaki so much! I hoped there'd be applications for Oekaki Moderator.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I'm always scanning through posts on Oekaki and I normally comment on several drawings a day, I like sharing art and I sometimes try to give crit. I'm not the best at it. I'm polite and calm when posting, I only get annoyed by trades not posts or comments, I'd be glad to help people with Oekaki and give them encouragement.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monstercat » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sep 05, 2010

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2155

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: everyday of the week

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: more than 3 hours

Have you moderated on any other forums before? I have mini moderated on topics (ages ago) and other sites that have died

Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?: Yes, I draw all the time!

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?: That is my life all I ever do is browse the oekaki forums. I practically live there

Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?: Because I want to help people understand that art theft is not tolerated. I find it wrong that people would need to copy other people's art just to get attention/be better at art. I am always on the forums and wanting to help out.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I think that I am good at looking at both sides of the story. I am also very calm when I deal with a problem, I like organizing things, I know all of the rules and I'm good with spelling and grammer ;D
Monstercat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toxicfang1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member? April 30th, 2011 7pm ill be 6 month in a couple of days
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying)? 444
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every single day of my life! i love this site
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? any time thats not durring school but on avrage week day its 5hrs and weekend (if no plans) all day XD.
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. No.
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Yes, I can color in well nad i know how to use the oekaki to do that very well. Im just not good at doing the line art. I just dont have a steady hand XD.
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Alot, anytime i feel in the coloring mood or i want to look at all the amazing art work people do, and then i try them with a pice of paper.
8.Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? I want to be a moderator, because i've always wanted to be one ever sience i made an account. I also hate it when people do things like art theaft and all those illigale things it just burns me up. What helps me deal with it is self controle and handing the situation approprietly and responseably.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? Im goood at handeling people in a nice way. I dont deal with nosense.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=808991&p=20924632#p20924632

Lights OFF!!

my friends riri57 and justmantha and i go on the same computers a lot and trade please don't ban us :)

Pet's name: Firestar
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! my most beloved pet....
toxicfang1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starna » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)14 Sep 2010 (Was 12th of june, but that was my old account :p)
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)2062
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday!!
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 4-5-6 :D
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them um, no
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? yes!!
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? yep. loads.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? so I can help stop the art theft, and help people with troubles in the oekaki. also I'd love to be staff member<333
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation?) well, i'm good at helping out with oekaki problems :) (Example: someone doesn't know how to make a background transparent)
sonja ⋆ adult ⋆ cat mama

starna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

*Swarms like bee to honey*
Oekaki Moderator? Now that is something I feel I am capable of. Of all the staff positions on CS this is the one for me C:

What date did you register as a CS member?:
July the 29th 2009 - possibly the most life changing day in my life so far [I'm actually serious here].

How many posts have you made in the forum:
5325 and counting ;P

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Usually every day, although sometimes I don't get on on the occassional Friday when my other hobbies run over time. This is also with the exception of Christmas and sometimes other holidays.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
It depends really. Five or more on week days, maybe seven on Sundays and goodness knows how many during holidays when I'm at home.

Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No, only staffed. I am applying because I want to help and also get experience, so I thought this would be a good starting point as art is my passion and so an ideal section to focus on as a first moderating job.

Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
Yes, plenty of times C: I may not know every function off by heart but I've used it more than 200 times and feel very comfortable producing art with it.

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Yes. Usually at least once a day. I always like to see what amazing things people dream up. I find it a pleasure to watch new artists rise to the surface of CS's rich art community.

Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?
Oekaki moderater has been my ambition since about the middle of last year when I figured out that I spend alot of time in oekaki and see the most problems that need fixing there. I would like to give something back to chicken smoothie and also have a greater sense of purpose here rather than merely sneaking around in the crowd. I seem to see things as majour as art theft, down to things a bit smaller like misplaced threads on a daily basis, and whilst I can report that it is always much easier to get onto things instantly rather than waiting half an hour or so. I wish to serve my fellow smoothians and be as helpful as I can.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I am an un-biased person who enjoys learning quickly and trying to help out where it is needed. I don't mind being trampled on and cursed at, I'm quite used to it actually. I don't mind helping wether people appreciate it or not. I understand that it isn't my place to share anyone's information no matter what. I can think logically and deal with problems when the need arises, just the same as I can joke and have fun but be very serious when needed. I'm used to handling authority and don't go crazy on it, I see it as a chance to benefit others and help solve problems which other people can't. I can be open minded when needed. I also perservere alot at what ever I'm set to do - I hate failure but will accept it if I do fail. I am also willing to take on advice and any constructive critiscism within reason.

*Salutes then scuttles back off into the depths of CS*
Last edited by crazy cranky critter on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaera Playrite » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:april 19 2011 (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 454(if it's less than 300, do not apply)
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?usally 6 i am usally not on sundays not of free choice but i don't have computer acess.if i will be on less than that i will let you/other know.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?mon-thurs about 1-2 hours fri+sat about3-5 hrs.
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them i have helped a few people on help boards.
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?yes many times
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? about 30 min -1 hrs.
8.Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?to be more helpful to the CS comminity,plus i just cant stand art theives and cheaters.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation?)At school yes I have.

Do you hear the people s i n g?
Singing a song of a n g r y men?
It is the music of a people
Who will n o t be slaves again!
When the beating of your h e a r t
Echoes the beating of the d r u m s
There is a life about to start
When t o m o r r o w comes!

Do you hear the people s i n g?
Lost in the valley of the n i g h t ?
It is the music of a people
Who are c l i m b i n g to the light!
For the wretched of the e a r t h
There is a flame that never d i e s
Even the darkest nights will end
And the s u n will rise!

-Books I need to Finish or Read-
Les Miserables
Lord of the Rings
Septimus Heap: Flyte
The Mortal Instruments Series
The Infernal Devices Series

Vaera Playrite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

@ The Huntress: You have to of been on chicken smoothie for over 6 months, sorry :(
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me