Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Postby just some guy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

How long have you been a CS member? since feb!
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? when this person gave me an awesome gift!!
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? --
What do you think CS will be like in the future? i don't know, hopefully with awesome new themes!
hi
just some guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

cs is getting so old ; v ; I remember back in 2011 when cs was 3, heh.

How long have you been a CS member? Since November 1st, 2011.
    What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? Hmmm... either winning the halloween prize pack with the candy or beating the cs record of largest rat hoard ;D
    What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? When I traded all my fodder away (including a uNICKorn) for the UR Ice Cat... heh. Bad mistake that one was for sure c':
    What do you think CS will be like in the future? Just as awesome as it is now... with more themes, forums, users and monthly adoptable smoothies. Or maybe even store smoothies? And probably more monthly outrages when there's an adoptable lion or zebra that's pretty rare in the kittens or horses monthly adopts c;
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:20 pm

How long have you been a CS member?
2 years and a few months, December in 2011 is when I joined <33
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?
Oh gosh Q u Q Applying to be a GH is probably one of the best - another of my best is joining LOLO spontaneously in 2012, I ended up meeting - probably the best friend I've ever made - Swiftalu. It's a great moment and I will cherish it and her friendship forever <33
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?
I traded away my PPS cocoon, I was able to get a trade back, but I didn't as I was too scared to ask for one Q n Q
What do you think CS will be like in the future?
Not too sure, but I know the quality and kindness of the whole community will remain <33

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fakeviolinz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 pm

happy birthday CS! :D

How long have you been a CS member? Since 2011.
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? Huh... Getting a lot of gifts in the same day.
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? Getting banned due to my stupidity.
What do you think CS will be like in the future? It'll be as great as it is now, maybe better, maybe worse. Nobody can be sure!
spencer - they/them - lover of rats and bugs
pfp drawn by my gf @maddoxdragon_ on ig ♡
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 pm

How long have you been a CS member? Since wayyy back in 2010; March 17th to be exact. xD I was just a lowly newb back then who didn't know anything about CS. I had only joined from seeing a CS pet on another site called Foopets. pvp

What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? There's so many amazing memories on CS, but I'll start with the oldest and go up to the newest. ;v; The first most amazing memory by far is meeting many, many new friends in October 2012. I now have my best friend, noleah, and closest friend, Kaizoku. I met noleah quite awkwardly and was pretty scared of her at first. xD I met Kaizoku when we had this random conversation of becoming 'wifeys' since everyone else had one but we didn't. My second best memory is achieving my CS pet dreamie, because noleah gifted it to me. I was really happy when she did that! I'm forever in her debt. <3 My last, and one of my most favorites, is becoming a GH on CS. I really didn't expect to become one, in fact I was ready to congratulate some other CS members! I was so surprised and happy, and I'm so glad that many users were happy with my becoming of a GH. QvQ

What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? My worst is probably really laughable to a lot. x'D When I was a newb/first joined, I deleted my newborns that were duplicates. This means, I deleted pet litters and left 1 from each litter (Except for second gens). I didn't know they would grow into different outcomes sadly haha. cx I also deleted extra st patricks day pets since I didn't know trading existed whoops.

What do you think CS will be like in the future? I HAVE BEEN ASKED THIS QUESTION and I really don't know. xD I'll give the same answer though; the layout will change drastically, community is going to change (Not quite sure what it could change into but I’m quite sure that it’s going to change again). Lots of bustling on the site. I can’t really predict the future but I know a lot has changed since 2010 March. xD
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 pm

How long have you been a CS member? Since September 2012, so I've been here for three years ish now.
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? Joining xD its all been good memories after that. But seriously, probably
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? Having missed out on sooo much stuff over the past few years. I wish I'd started sooner.
I don't think I can find a trade but my worst trade memory was trading a store pet for 2 uncommon pets and one 2013 rare.
What do you think CS will be like in the future? An amazing site, with an even better community ad awesome staff members and awesome pets and all that awesome stuff x3
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xiao_Jian » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Since May 2010.

Setting a CS record with my Chinese New Year hoard. And getting Halloween candy and stickers in 2012 from Tess. :)

Trading a September list pet for a Yin/Yang necklace dog. I really wanted it, but should have been a bit less hasty with the trade.

I hope it stays the same, just bigger! Things have gotten a bit negative as the site has grown, but I'm confident that Tess, Nick, and the rest of the team will get us through! I'd love to see new artists be featured, there are some fantastic asrists on the boards who would make wonderful pets.
Xiao_Jian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm

A long time, since around the beginning: I'm an oldie! xD Since October 2008, oh my!
    Probably meeting all the new people <3
    Once I accepted a trade for what I was told was an UR BWolf cocoon. I should have know better but I fell for it. Unfortunately a lot of people were involved and therefore the trades could never get reversed.
    I honestly don't know. Bigger, for definite.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chedderbot » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 pm

HappyBirthday!

Since September 21st 2013, so that's almost 7 months! o-o Didn't know time pass that fast~ Now school's nearly ending! .-.

My best memory? Um.. it will have to be when I first made friends on CS. Most people I knew were really nice and I chatted with lots of users on here and made some friends. ^^ Also, gifting is a really fun thing to do, especially when you get all the great responses! Then there's the holibomb! The christmas pets were so pretty last year and holibomb was so fun! Loads of people gifted me, and I tried to gift lots too. C:

The worst memory is when I had an argument with a user and made them my first foe.. XD The biggest trade mistake was probably trading my UR Purple Tess Horse (which was a gift) for a Shima Butterfly wolf (I could've got a red rose.. uwu), but I guess there's no point being sad since there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm not sure, but I hope that there will be more items and more types of pets (like dinosaurs, pillow etc) and maybe the pets would start being able to move in the future or speak..? :D

PM me if you...
know what ㄏㄞ means.
need help with anything.
want to chat.
have questions about trading.

Currently seeking: c:

Image and Image

chedderbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Happy birthday CS <3

Ever since January 9 2009, so a while XD

Completing my collecting back in late 2010! <3

That's probably when I ruined my collection in order to get the URs from 2011... I've since recompleted my collection, so it's all good now =3

Hard to imagine, honestly. Just looking back at what have changed while I've been a member, I know the future is unpredictable!
I just know I'll be here for as long as CS exist and I'm absolutely looking forward to a great future on here =3
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me