Roleplay Moderators - CLOSED - now chosen

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby ~Last of Us~ » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply) July 8, 2010
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 5876 including this one.
3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.) Yes I am.
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday.
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I'm on almost all day.
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. Nope.
7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. No CS is my first.
8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes I have.
9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I would like to help out more with CS and help inforce the rules.
10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I'm usaully really good at finding solutions to a problem. I listen to all the sides of the story then figure out what's the best thing to do.
"I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
And I fear no evil
because I'm blind to it all
And my mind and my gun
they comfort me
Because I know I'll kill my enemies
when they come
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me
all the days of my life
And I will dwell on this earth forever more
Said, I walk beside the still waters
and they restore my soul
But I can't walk on the path of the right
because I'm wrong."
~Last of Us~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopers » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 am

APPLICATON

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm
2. How many posts have you made in the forum: 996
3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Absolutely.
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every single day at least five times a day. Usually more.
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I usually spend at least six hours a day on CS. RPing mostly.
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes. http://z13.invisionfree.example.com/Pokemon_Dreams/index.php? I was a roleplay moderator on this Pokémon site for a while before I was promoted to global moderator. I was promoted for the ways I effectively handled the members and for the amount of time that I put into my work. It is currently down for maintenance.
7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?: Of course! I role play in quite a few different places. I want to be a professional writer and am currently in college to get my creative writing degree. So I RP to further my fictional writing skills and to hone my new ideas. Actually, I am currently writing a book based on a RP idea that I developed here. It has 400 pages written so far and what I have sent in to New York Times Publishing, they love. They say I have a 95% chance that it will be published on the first try. So, needless to say, I am an experienced writer and love doing it =). These are just a few of the places where I have RPed. http://z8.invisionfree.example.com/Point_Of_No_ ... index.php?, http://www.virtuadopt.com/, and http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/out.php?id=697. I have over 500 posts on each site.
8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Tons. If you would like, I could send you all the links to the many many RPs that I have taken part in and have been the leader of on these forums.
9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: The main reason that I want to be an RP mod on CS is that I would love to get the experience of working on a truly developed forum. I love to write here, I love the writers here, I love reading the works of those that I write with here, and overall I love the atmosphere that has been given to this site. I would be honored to be able to have a hand in containing that kind, family atmosphere and to uphold the rules here. Honest forums like this one are hard to come by, in my opinion, and I would like to be able to help keep it that way.
10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: Because I have a little brother and babysit on a regular basis, I have developed a very large supply of patience and problem solving skills. I do my best to be fair and kind to everyone that I talk to and honestly, I love a good challenge. I have no doubt that keeping up with such a large board as this one would be just that, a challenge, but it is one that I would meet with relish. I love to interact with others, and I absolutely love to sift through writings that my fellow RPers have provided. This, I know, would be a job that I would be passionate about and would do to the best of my ability. Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you!
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my Lalia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 pm

APPLICATON

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
Feb, 10, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.)
Yes, early 20's :D
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every day, about three or more times a day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
total of 8-9 hours a day.... roughly
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Yes I have but I sort of 'grew' out of it but here is the link. How to Train you Dragon, for real!
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
No I have not since I know of no good roleplaying sites. :?
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, quite a few actually. I made a couple of Rp's one a group and one a 1x1.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Because I want to help and I think I'm nice person. I listen to people's problems and make some good choice's if they can't make them themselves. Plus I know of a few people that are young that use this site.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I'm not quick to judge and I'm vary mature person and know how to handle thing's when it comes to kids...... I worked at a day camp with a bunch of kids varying in ages.
I'm a WL Bomber .... People Bombed: 20 Me Being Bombed: 11[/center]
my Lalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella<3Wolf » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Im not quite at 6 months but im old enough active and always in forums may i still apply?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everyday i dare to say i love you because im worried you don't....
Bella<3Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Bella<3Wolf wrote:Im not quite at 6 months but im old enough active and always in forums may i still apply?

You have been here for just over a month. . . And Tess has clearly stated that 6 months is the minimum amount of time a member should be active before they apply for this position.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roleplay Moderators - APPLICATIONS CLOSED - Deciding...

Postby Tess » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Applications are now CLOSED. We will soon read and select the new roleplay moderators. Please allow a week or more for us to choose and announce the successful applicants.

If your application has been mysteriously deleted already, then you must have not the minimum criteria for the position (for example, if your account is less than 6 months old, or you have not made at least 300 forum posts)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roleplay Moderators - APPLICATIONS CLOSED - Deciding...

Postby Tess » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm

I realize it's been nearly a full week since we closed, but due to illness and Easter preparations I haven't had time to make the final decision yet. Please be patient - I am still working on it :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me