Roleplay Moderators - Applications closed! Now choosing.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! (age 16+)

Postby ship » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 am
How many posts have you made in the forum
1458, not including this one, if it matters.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
I spend alot of time on ChickenSmoothie, that's mainly also one of the things I get on my phone and/or laptop for. I am on every day, about seven hours a day, I also get on my phone and Ipod, so that adds probably one more hour. But sadly, I have school from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. But I can get on, on my phone so that adds on more as well.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Ah, no. But I do tell people to watch their cussing and 'scenes' on Feral Heart and other sites, because I know that there are children on, and possibly watching the role play.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
Well, like I said, I play on Feral Heart, Wolf Quest, and other sorts of Virtual Games. But I only like the layout of ChickenSmoothie, for this kind of role playing, only words. But, I cant lie, I do sometimes role play with my friends on Quizazz.com. But we make our posts private.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, alot. Infact I have my own form place to hold my forms, just recently created it though. ❖ DREAM WELL ❖ characters ❖
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I can tell romance role plays are starting to get more out of character, as in, more intamite, etc. I have younger cousins who go on here, and I would hate for them to get sucked into such things.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
ship

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
April 2 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
7 days and almost 72 hours
No
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
I play a lot of fanfiction based roleplays and animal roleplays
Yes a lot
I think it would be fun, and I really dont like when people break the rules and there are little kids on here and people should realize that
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I go on and veiw tons of threads and read random pages sometimes.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thє dσctσr » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:18 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2875
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?:I get on everyday for 1 hour or more.
4.Have you moderated on any other forums before? Nope(: But, I have helped a lot on wajas.
5.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes I have.
6.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes.
7.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Well, I love roleplaying, and think I would enjoy helping cs since they give so much, I'd like to give back<3
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?): I have actually modded for the warrior cat role playing site(:
♡ ♥ ♡

✿ I am seeking the 09 UR Dog send me a trade with him ✿

∞ ISO C$ ∞

☆ current goal : reach 5000 with my fox hoard ☆

thє dσctσr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FennecFox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Sunday, January 8th, 2012. C: I know, just barely 6 months, right? .-. But yes, last year.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
In the forums, as of right now I have made 2,224 posts. Not all of them are for Role playing, but I do post often.

I am on Chicken Smoothie every day. I play and check around trade threads and such while I do homework. I am typically on from the time I get home until around ten at night, so about six or seven hours every day, longer on the weekends.

No, unfortunately. I never really even considered it. I started role playing about six or seven years ago and the opportunity never came up, seeing as I was always on forums that were for younger kids, due to my age.

Not many. I have had off-site role plays on sites when I was younger such as Neopets. Of course, I met a role play partner there and have talked to them since and still talk to them to this day. My longest ongoing role play lasted about four years. And my current longest ongoing has been going on for about two years.

I have participated in a few, but really only 1x1's. I haven't really found any interesting and easy-to-follow group role plays but I would have certainly joined if I did find any.

Well, I'm trying to make this form somewhat simple so it doesn't look like I'm trying way too hard, but here goes a somewhat long explanation. Like I said, I have been role playing for six or seven years. Also, I am a bit of a grammar freak. Even in my 'about me' section on my profile, 'atrocious grammar' is one of my pet peeves, but I would never cause a huge riot over it. I tease my friends about grammar occasionally, but unless someone intentionally irritates me with it, I will never make more of a deal out of it than what is necessary.
Another reason of why I want to be a role play moderator is because I'm at an age where I am figuring out what I want to do with my life, and I am seriously considering a job in book editing. I love reading and writing, so I would love to be able to apply those loves to something that I can see myself doing for a living. I am currently in a college level English class so I am learning a lot of useful skills, and I think that reading other people's role plays would give me some more beneficial experience.
Lastly, I am a rational person. I learned a good sense of rationality from my father and I always approach things calmly and respectfully. Especially online, it is important to keep your cool with how much of a problem cyber-bullying has become. I know people who have been cyber-bullied and I think part of what compels me into being a moderator for these forums is to help people watch what they say if they aren't sure how to do it themselves.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)
Well, I am relatively easy to get along with and I can explain things pretty well, being as polite as possible, even when things get bad. I also consider myself to be a fair person and I am on the younger side of the age requirement for this position, so I would be able to connect more with the younger kids on the site. I have strengths in reading, writing, critiquing, etc. that I think would be useful.

Thank you for the consideration. c:
Last edited by FennecFox on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

╔═════════════════╗
My Support Group
Kat
Temp
Baloo
Alva
Silver
Clara
╚═════════════════╝
Art by Rexodus on DA
FennecFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 am

Currently, 5,715.

I'm on CS every day. Unless there's the rare occasion I'm unable to be online. But when I am on it's usually for at least four hours or more. (Unless its one of those rare occasions then it's at least thirty minutes.)

Yes, but unfortunately all of them died due to either the creator or lack of members. And I no longer have the links to them, sadly.

horseland, Chatzy.com, Sharpstars-thunderclan.webs.com. There are a few others, but I've quit them and no longer know the links or what they're called, sadly.

Yes, I'm mainly in the humaniod section of CS roleplays but I have roleplayed in both human and animal realistic sides and animal fandom based and am just now getting into the 1x1 side of cs's roleplays. So, everywhere. I've made a few roleplays too but only one became popular enough to reach 300 pages.

Well, if I'm not browsing the roleplay forums I'm normally in CS general chat or offline and I always find myself commenting to myself on minor rule breakers or things like that, I find it would be nice to fix some of the problems in the cs roleplaying forums or even help out in general. I have no problem reading overly violent or sexual things, especially if it's to help out the site because I know that some kids roleplay too and its beyond inappropriate for them to see such things.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)
I'm a typically patient and level headed person.. Keeping calm when others aren't. I know I'm not the best choice but I'm dedicated.

Thanks for reading/considering! :)

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Feb 21, 2011

How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?:

I normally come on every day for at least 4 -8 hours (On week days it normally ranges from 4 to 5)

Have you moderated on any other forums before?

No, I am afraid not.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?

I have, I cant remember them all as I Roleplay alot. Not all Of them are forms.
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/ (Literate Roleplayer)
http://chatango.com/
http://jbdfanclub.freeforums.org/index.php
http://kiamaras.forumotion.com/

Yes, I spend a lot of time Roleplaying. Lately I have been into Hetalia and Original rps.

I would like to be a roleplay mod because I adore roleplaying. I spend quite a bit of my time roleplaying, and if I'm not online I will roleplay via texting. I have been roleplaying for over 5 years now. I have also been roleplaying on Chickensmoothie for quite some time. I would like to help make sure that everyone can enjoy their time on the forms as much as I have. Quite honestly I love helping people out and I also enjoy helping people with their problems. I believe that roleplay is a good way to branch out creativity and I know it is a good tool to help improve English. Also, roleplaying can truly brighten someones day. I would like to be able to make it as good as an experience for people of all ages as I can.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position

I am very adaptable. I learn how to do things and I can adjust to changes quickly. I do a lot of meditation by myself and I often help my friends with their problems. I am told I have a good sense of humor and I am almost always in good spirits. My friends have also told me that I have great personality and I am accepting.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Last edited by jern. on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance Corporal » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 pm

• What date did you register as a CS member?: November 19, 2011
• How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1410 posts.
• How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? I come on at least five days a week, sometimes seven and may spend anywhere from 2 to 4 hours online a day.
• Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes I am a moderator on another forum and still am.
Here is the link to the site: http://silenthillawakenings.b1.jcink.co ... hp?act=idx I go by the name of Avril on the forum.
• Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
Yes! Here are the sites.
http://silenthillawakenings.b1.jcink.co ... hp?act=idx
http://www.chaosintime.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://dangerousadventures.proboards.com/index.cgi <---- I am the Admin of this one by the name of Smaug.
• Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes I have and am currently in a few roleplays.
• Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I love to help out with running sites, and am willing to listen and solve problems that players are having with other players.
• Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I have run my own roleplay website and have run sites for other people while they were on hiatus and such, or just helped out by moderating.

''The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that.CHOOSE...Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me.I don't know...I never have, I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of the companions I trust.But no one ever knows how it will turn out.So, choose for yourself whichever decision you regret the least."
~ Levi Ackerman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ JW Discussion--★ JW RP Thread
There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.- JFK

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a major tarantula/ arachnid enthusiast and tarantula pet owner. Yes I do hoard spiders on here.
I am a Christian, If that is a problem get over it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lance Corporal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply).
Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm
1813 posts
almost 24/7
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No
No particular
I want to be a moderator for the roleplays because then I could help cs stay child freindly and so people dont steal art
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I don't think so
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady windle. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 pm
I am reguraly on Chicken Smoothie about every single day a week minus one or two for work issues or school. I am on about 4-8 hours a day depending on my schedule.
I have been a Moderate for a few forms here are some links to a few ;
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1617335
viewtopic.phpf=65&t=1123920
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=798141
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1231979
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1123821
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1627226
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1569114
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1093968
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1049696
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=800520
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=821992
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=655272
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=770946
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=683632
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=655285
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=676167
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=653751
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=671576

Yes I belong to one on going role play site and I have also ran two other role plays sites that I closed once I found Chicken smoothie.
Yes almost 95% of my posts here on Chicken smoothie consist of role play topics and replies to said role plays.
Because I do love the chicken smoothie system and I am highly against theft or inappropriate content for the younger members of our site. I like to enforce rules and guidelines to keep a clean and child friendly environment. I am also a people person that always answers messages and allows for the truth and best capable answer for said questions. I am also a person that is not scared to send a message or contact a member for inappropriate behavior.
I have in fact ran two role plays sites that I did close down for I found Chickensmoothie, I did not have a lot of members but the ones that were there did know that I had strict rules and I was one to enforce them. I also have run a number of role plays on here, and I do on other peoples role plays warn about spam, inappropriate language and vulgar scenes. I do not like to see it or read it and I would like to see younger members open to it as well. I also make sure to right out rules in any form that I am involved in and always enforce them. I also am a responsible member that contact members when and if they do something wrong I rarely call them out unless it is really needed to the public.
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C.R.E.A.M » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: October 11th, 2011, 7:30 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 719
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?: 7 days a week/4-5 hours (after school; which is 6 hours during the day)
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: (Chatlands; not forums, but I am really experienced) http://chatlands.com/ , a human RP made by my friend on CS and I have been organizing, taking the orders and really everything on a commission thread of one of my friends on CS.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them: Yes; but I have been participating in them a lot and sadly I got bored of them, so I quit. This will not happen to CS though.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Mine and another one. I am a semi-literate roleplayer though. I tend to act very mature and/or bossy :P
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: Because I want everyone to respect the rules; that's why they are there. And I want to make everyone feel good when roleplaying, especially younger users.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?): Yes, I have owned a RPG game and site before, but since we needed money for it, we gave up on it. As I have mentioned, I can be a little bossy sometimes, but I am mature. I honestly wanted to be a RP moderator since I signed up on CS, because I love roleplaying and taking care/be in the charge of something important. I don't give up easily, trust me. Also I am REALLY approachable and super friendly so it's not gonna be a problem for users to contact me if there is, sadly, a problem in the forums. I am also really organized in everything I do, and if something is out of it's place then I'll fix it perfectly.

Good luck to everyone else! (:
Last edited by C.R.E.A.M on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

C.R.E.A.M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me