Global Mods wanted - NOW CLOSED, selecting...

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

application form

Postby otaku, » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:47 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Jun 11, 2011
      How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 5391
      Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting formoderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) yes, of course!
      How many days a week do you usually visit CS? i usually get on probably everyday, when i have the spare time.
      i don't post as much as i did a year and 2 years ago. i just creep now and then.
      How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? i spend when i have my spare time.
      around about 3-6 hours, if i don't keep up with the time. i procrastinate 24 hours a day. thats my job
      Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them i have created my own very site!
      although it died along with the link missing. TT^TT
      Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? //thinks roughly.
      i'd very much like to be apart of the cs family! call me old fashion but i think i'm joining to look out for those new and old out there.
      hey, i've been on this site since i was what? sixteen? seventeen? and i've grown and matured to those around me. i think being a global
      mod here could also teach me and educate me in the real world. nothing fancy right? //plays fancy. this is the part
      where you say, "i say, baby i do" laughs. i need friends. TT^TT

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) oh, uhm, here is a list ;u;
      ✯ i am a professional procrastinator.
      ✯ i can eat 2 types of food with two hands.
      ✯ i play video games.
      ✯ i can eat cheese rings with 8 fingers.
      ✯ i can sleep for 12 hours
      ✯ oh, i can make dead lines.
      ✯ being a procrastinator, i do things really early
      so i don't do it again.
      ✯ i'm a pro creeper.
      ✯ i'm strict
      ✯ i am pretty laid back and chill.
      ✯ i can run to the toilet in the midst of 2 minutes,
      beating queue in league.
Image Image Image
i am terribly sorry if i don't remember you.
otaku,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Global Mods wanted - CLOSING SOON!

Postby Cynical Rage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:September 19th 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 28442
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yup
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Almost Everyday
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I am always on and I never have anything to do. If I get to be a mod I would be able to do something during my free time.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I can speak Italian, Latin, German, Dutch, French and some Spanish

©
████████████
𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 ──── ─── ── ─
『 text text text text text text text text text text te 』
Cynical Rage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lasma » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:00 am

APPLICATION
Your application doesn't have to be super long and doesn't need fancy formatting, just be clear and concise please!
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) I joined at morning of Oct 16, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) till now 436 because mostly last few month I become more active here.
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) yes I'm old enough to see any content posts
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days especially in last few month since I'm become more active here
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? sure on weekends its longer from 2 to 3 hours and on working days around 1 hour and little bit more. Depence if there is events then spending time increase each day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No and that's why I decide to try if you will give me this possibility.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? As you can see I'm here almost 5 years and since I'm last few month more active I saw posts in forums where I could help with and also saw posts which in my opinion should be removed because of contents or language used.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) First I know few languages very well: English (very fluent, teaching students in UNI), Latvian (my native language), Russian (very fluent) and also understanding very well German (if need can answer also but not sure about correct grammar since I learned by myself but as many German persons hear me they saying my German language is really well). I can also help with proofing art design since I'm very good in internet explorer search.
I looking for Image Image and missing rainbow horses!!

ImageImageImage
Lasma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:51 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Saturday September 15, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum:
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes I am fully committed to doing so.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I am online all week, but I may not online Tuesdays/Thursdays but may sneak online then but I am never online on Fridays due to football games.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I stay online for about 3-4 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on the weekends ( Per day )
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I have been a mod for some adopts and role plays but sadly they grew inactive and shut down.... That is why I am applying for Global Mod.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I want to become more involved with CS and I was to help people with any problems and prevent users from being banned or breaking some rules. I do not like seeing users getting banned for something they never knew of before or they were reminded multiple times but failed to listen. I am involved with multiple clubs at my school so I know how to help people and inform them about anything they please or if they absolutely need to be talked to about an issue they caused or something like that.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I speak Australian, Country, Some French and German.... I have no problem in understanding French but some words I do not know but I quickly fix them.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Thursday September 19'th, 2013

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1,338

3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes, I am in my final year of High School and have seen what social media, even on a kid friendly site like this has to offer and what surprises it can bring. If Adult Content appears on this site that is inappropriate for any of our younger players then I will deal with the problem, if I become a Global Mod. If not, then I will just report it. :)

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday. CS takes up a great deal of my time when I am not busy working on homework, and during school I tend to use my passing period time to check CS.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? On and off. I tend to spend nearly an hour and a half each time I visit, and on the weekend I spend even longer, always checking now and then on my IPod and Phone, as well as Laptop.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No, I have not moderated any forums before besides my own.

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? Because I would like to help and give back to the CS community! <3 This place is my stress reliever and I do dislike seeing fights, and rules being broken. I would like to help in any way I can.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I am taking a course in Japanese in school, if that counts as languages. I also know some Spanish, as well. And being the oldest in my family of many siblings (over five) I have had experience settling fights and arguments in a easy and fair way.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideypuhl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Friday, July 29 2011 at 9:53 pm.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 25565
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes I am.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I visit CS everyday.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 6+ hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Unfortunately, no I have not.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I would love to be a moderator for CS to keep everyone safe from material that should not be found on this site as well as to give back to the community for everything. This community (including its staff) have been wonderful and it'd be a wonderful opportunity to be able to join the team. But aside from being able to join the team, it'd be great to be able to protect younger members from adult content as well as help out anyone with their problems/questions/etc.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)?
-I can speak German and English. Some languages I'm a currently learning are: Portuguese, French and Italian. Languages I plan on learning are: Dutch, Irish, Danish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Polish and Romanian.
-I also have really good people skills / communication skills.
spideypuhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: July 2010
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): over 3000
  3. Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: yes and yes. I am several years out of high school and it's nothing I didn't see while I was in college.
  4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Visit every day- may not post everyday but do come on to view topics.
  5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? ...several? I usually have CS as one of my open tabs and refresh it once in a while to check what's happened over the course of the day.
  6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
    Currently: paid artist staff on Umbria, with mod powers http://worldofumbria.net
    Previously: paid artist staff on Zarn Island, with mod powers, site shut down due to lack of funds. Mod team of various roleplay forums that have died over the years. Co-admin of various deviantart groups regarding DragCave, dragons in general, and pixel art. Artist at DragCave, no mod powers. Co-admin of various facebook groups. Mod staff of various Lord of the Rings fandom forums. Mod staff of various Furcadia dreams, co-admin of two dreams. These range from mid-middle school to a couple of years ago when either admins or users lost interest in the sites/groups/dreams.
  7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I have been her for more than four years and have many more years than that of moderating experience. A GM should be mature and hang the experience to mod fairly.
  8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) Aside from my experience online I have a number of years of experience working with children both in my house and at both of my parents' jobs. Frequently I was the designated caretaker of autistic toddlers, students with behavioral issues, or students that could not speak English. My family is a long line of teachers and I have inherited much of that patience, though I am not an educator myself.

I am also skilled with html, css, and javascript. I attended an art college, wrote a book, and won awards for my web design skills. I was beginning to learn back end programming when I graduated high school. I am good with public speaking and separating personal stuff from professional stuff. On my personal blogs, many kids and adults alike come to me for advice on their animals as I have a reputation for being honest and blunt, but fair.
Jazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Gypsum » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Sep 23, 2011

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
2961(including this post)

Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes. I'm an adult so I have no problem with that.

I visit CS at least once a day every day.

Generally I'm on CS for ~four to six hours a day.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
I've modded unofficially on several RP forums. I am(or soon will be) an official mod on this site.

I would love to be a moderator because I like helping people. I like following the rules and I've always had a knack for calmly keeping others in check. As a kid-friendly site, I'd love to help keep any inappropriate content off the site.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I am on quite often(usually browsing the current month's official discussion and trade threads). I always read the rules so I know then and I can spot rule-breaking posts easily enough. Also it is usually easy for me to be unbiased and fair with just about everything. I don't currently speak a language other than english, but I want to learn German soon(and I plan to learn Spanish soon, too, as it's extremely useful where I live).
--

(( Current Event Swap Thread ;; January '23 Swap Thread ))

Current Dreamies!
(( ^Bees are the awesome. <3 ))
Current Mood: So sick of overpay and greed. >_<
Lady Gypsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manikarnika » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Your application doesn't have to be super long and doesn't need fancy formatting, just be clear and concise please!
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 pm

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 1968

Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) -

I am perfectly able to handle adult content. I love horror movies after all. So removing non - PG 13 content would be no problem to me.

5 - 7.

I spend several hours a day on CS, but I would definitely spend more time browsing about if i were to get a job!

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them

I love customer service type jobs, this would not be a whole lot different. I see so many posts that are either off topic, or rude, or even double posts. I once had someone try posting a rant about me because i didn't follow their trade rules (they were vague and the person wanted specific), and it took 4 hours for moderators to remove my username. Hopefully this moderator bump will help out with the slow responses. It'd give me a real reason to be on CS, not just to collect pets, but to be a part of the whole. I just want to be able to help out.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)

I have worked Customer (consumer) service jobs before. It was over the phone, and a lot of it had to do with explaining things in very basic form that were technological on my screen (Nintendo). I had to remain polite, even if I was being yelled at or being put down.

There were lots of prank calls, even some who were an issue every day. They were just marked as spam calls and we moved onto the next consumer. So the spam messages here... Just spam - warn, delete. Move on to the next spam message, repeat.

I am an extremely patient person. I learn quickly. I type quick, so could go through tons of messages a day without any problems to resolve issues and answer questions.

Anything else? Just ask, I honestly feel like I could have added more, just don't know what.
ImageImageImageTundra (Sister), & Equid Phantasm (Mom), and me all use this computer & also our laptops to play. We sometimes are on in 2 locations at one time (By leaving the home computer online). Rogue Prince and I share a laptop and do sometimes make unfair trades with each other!Image
Manikarnika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

I've decided to drop out. There are so many talented and wonderful people who have applied that would deserve a position much more than me. I'm rooting for you guys! You'll do great! ^_^
Last edited by Revelry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬