General Helper Applications - now closed. Pending selection

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for General Helpers!

Postby Panne » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm

i have a question. How many general helpers will you hire? is it only going to be one?

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

~♥Bunny♥~ wrote:
i have a question. How many general helpers will you hire? is it only going to be one?

Tess wrote:and we are looking to gain around 5 - 10 new General Helpers.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoseQ » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
September 11, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I'm on all week, all the time. I have an iPhone, so I can access CS virtually anywhere :)
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
All day. I'm on until I go to sleep, and it's the first thing I do every morning :)
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I speak Fluent French, and I'm semi-fluent in Japanese. I know every rule of the site, most of the art rules, and all of the role-playing rule. I introduced another member, to the site, and helped them set up their profile, signature, informed them the rules of RP'ing and site rules. Day one they had everything they needed set up. I introduced another member back in 2009 and nine, and back then, I was still able to help them set everything up.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I really want to help the CS community the best that I can and I want to help other people. I'm usually a clam person and I can deal with snarky attitudes without getting angry. I really think that I can help out with CS, and I've always wanted to do more for it. I love CS, it's my life, and I've always been sad that I couldn't do more for it. Being a general helper would aloow me to feel like I'm helping Cs, and I could help other have just a good of a time on CS as I do. I have also been a member for almost two years now, and I have plenty of great experience on the site, having been completely active since day one on this site. I'm pretty sure I know everything, all the rules, for everything on the whole site, and if I don't I knoe where to find everything. I know how to be helpful and explain without too much confusion. It's a fantastic and very friendly website, and all I want is to help it succeed :)
Last edited by RoseQ on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RoseQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:33 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3040
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 6-7
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Over 9 mostly, on the computer and on the Ipod.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I was a peer mediator in grades 4-8, I mostly like answering questions and love getting PMs. I'm great with people even if their rude. I know how to convert HTML to CSS and am good with computers. I'm good at speaking Spanish and am taking either French, German, or Italian this school year (chose the wheel, so I don't know yet.)
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to help others and I don't want any new members to have to learn the harder ways like I did when I joined. I want to help other members get better experiances out of CS and the forums.
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing Banana ROCKS » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum 1043
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday at the least!
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Usually 1-5
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I consider myself to be very good at trading!
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I think that it would be fun, and I would love to help other people on the forums!
I AM ATHIEST AND I AM PROUD OF IT

I am straight, but a supporter of GAY PRIDE

Sharubii wrote:
*Gir* wrote:I always do a post or two each paragraph.

x'D I think you mean "a paragraph or two each post," lol.
Aaaanyways. *ehem*

~Also known as *Gir*~
Dancing Banana ROCKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gam » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member: June 3rd, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum: 3385
How many days a week do you usually visit CS: 7 days a week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit: I keep a tab open pretty much all day, and I bounce aorund the house while checking in on the site every 30 minutes or so, but I spend about 3-4 hours of my time posting, doing other CS citizenly things.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I know the structure of forums well, and can explain how to work them to people. I am friendly and will do everything in my power to help the new person feel at home here. C: I can help with forum coding, issues, conflicts, pretty much anything except trading rarities, in which case I will direct them to the "Is this a fair trade?" thread.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would like to be a General Helper because I absolutely love helping people. I'm always searching for any help a person may need, whether it be how to spell a word or how to deal with a conflict. It would be a wonderful experience for me, as I would get to learn about many, many different kinds of people. I'm a generous person and I try to give out random gifts whenever I can. Being a rather respectful person, I do not fight fire with fire. The CS community has helped me through a number of things, and I want to help it back.
┌───────────────────────┐
hi, my name's hannah!
. . . she/her | adult user . . .
horse girl & lover of beautiful things

"seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! that is the only reality in the world, all else is folly." - tolstoy
current(ish) favorite song
└───────────────────────┘
gam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cane » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh such a long form..... D :

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply):January,20th 2010,5:02 pm.so long ago.: U

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply):1122
(Including this one.)

3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:24 7

4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 3+. Sometimes my computer loses internet stupid internet >:C

5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak
any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): I am good with HTML sites , drawing,RPing.I browse through the suggestions and problems topics everyday if i'm bored I help people.

6. Why do you want to be a General Helper?:I love to help people through out chicken smoothie.I help give fellow users advice on for how they should do things.I sometimes help people on how they act.Chicken smoothie is my most active site so I would love to help people that are new and need help.I see people getting no help it bothers me sometimes I decide to jump in topics with fights so I can help them work it out.To be a General helper would be an honor though.Chicken smoothie is a big enjoyment I would love to see people enjoy it too!If I become a general helper people would notice me more so i can go on a controling helping spree!!Its okay if people PM me.
MURPH!!!
Last edited by Cane on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
★彡 《 adult || digital artist
Cane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Limerence » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
November 27, 2009.
How many posts have you made in the forum?:
5121 (With an average of 8.4 posts per day.)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Excusing vacations and family emergencies, seven.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
Usually around seven-eleven, three-four minimum. These numbers rise dramatically during the weekends, as well.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?:
My knowledge of the CS layout is virtually flawless, considering I have been a member of CS for about three years now and have been here since the day the current layout was presented to the CS community. I have been told that I am rather kind, and I know that I have the ability to restrain myself if/when a CS user is rude or immature. To add to that, I have always been particularly skilled in helping with disputes, specifically those involving bullying and/or harassment. Whenever sombody is being picked on, or meaninglessly bothered, I handle the situation instinctively. When I see a rough situation, I'll do absolutely anything in my power to solve said scenario. I am also an experienced artist who can easily tell when artwork has been referenced, and due to my frequenting websites such as DragoArt and DeviantART, I know another person's art when I see it (I'm not quite sure how this would help out me being a CS helper, but it is just a special skill that I wanted to mention xD). ^_^ I, myself, know only a tad bit of Spanish, however I live in a household of people who do speak the language fluently and they would be happy to help with a bit of translation. ^_^ I also read private messages within seconds of getting them, and reply, obviously, immediately after that.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
I've always admired the CS moderators, helpers, and admins, and ever since I joined CS I've wanted the opprotunity to serve the CS community like they do. Whenever I have a question about referencing an image, or dealing with a situation, the CS team has been right there to help. CS is such an amazing website (not to mention the only one I've stuck with for such a long while), and I'd be honored to help those who are in a confusing situation so that they can fully appreciate CS and it's wonders. I love helping people, and when I do, it gives me a sense of contentment, and honestly I would just love CS users to know that they can turn to me if they have any questions at all. I would be honered to be able to serve Tess, Nick, and the entire CS community by being appointed as a CS General Helper. ^_^ Thank you for reading.
Last edited by Limerence on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wow, it's been a while. Apologies for my absence.
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: January 1, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 810
How many days a week do you usually visit CS: 7/7 days~
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit: at the least 3 hours, on an average vacation day 10+ Hours, and on school days, at least 5+ Hours depending
I do have an ipod so I get on at school a lot and I also use my computer at school to get onto the internet and sit here

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I saw this isn't necessary but I find myself good at solving problems between people, knowing my ways around the forums and rules, and also I'm not shabby with my trade rarities and I'm improving every day ^^ <3
Why do you want to be a General Helper: Personally I would like to be a general helper because I spend so much time on here sitting around and personally doing nothing when I could sit here for hours and help people out. I like getting PMS and I deal with rude people very well ^^ I'd love to help new members and older member and, well honestly I just like to help people whenever I can <3 So it would be an honor being a general helper even if they aren't truly staff members like moderators, I can at least say I also get to super help the wonderful Chicken Smoothie Community <3

Thank you so much for your time and taking a look at my application <3 ^^ I really appreciate the time and effort you put into making this site the nice place it is <3
Emir-chan~
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs and Art

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn. » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

[center]APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply): Dec 22,2009

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 1069 posts.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every single day!

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2 hours or more!

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I try answer many questions as I can and I am willing to help people a lot! I will help people as much as I can and I try to answer them the best as I can and as fast as I can. And I also know a lot about rarities. Oh and I also speak Vietnamese.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I really want to be one because I want to help people and I don't want to see them struggle.and I can answer lots of questions too.Cs is the first thing that I go on. I am really active on Cs.I want to help people who are new.I think this is a great opportunity to help with not just answering questions but much more. I try to give advice to people who are old and new. It would be an honor to be a general helper. I just want to help newbies and other people on Cs.I really don't mind having to answer PMs Since I love Talking to people.Everyone on Cs deserves to know how to play Cs. I go on Otto fictions daily too and general disscussion.I give advice to people who need it.I go on introductions and welcome new players to Chicken smoothie.I try to help in any way possible.I am very patient and social to others.And I like to look through CS Suggestions and Problems to answer questions.I just want every one to get the chance to learn how to play Cs.I'm not here just for a colored name I'm here to help.I also answer many questions and I LOVE to help people out and I respect everyone on Cs, friendly to everyone and that's why I want to be a general helper.
Last edited by Autumn. on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 27 times in total.

x x x x x x x

x ★ ★ ★ x x

x x x' ' autumn.

"───────────────── my
x x x x x x x x x x coding

Autumn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups