Roleplay Moderators - CLOSED - now chosen

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby Inudog » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 pm

My Application

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
Monday, March 29, 2010 at exactly 7:14pm

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Precisely 2958 posts, counting this one.

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
7 days a week, No less

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
I am an active member on CS, 5 - 15 hours a day or even more is normal for me! In fact, I spend 50% of of the time since I wake up to when I go to sleep on Chicken Smoothie.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
Yes, in fact I made 2 roleplay sites in the past (That are dead now)
http://radioactivefox.forumotion.com/
http://roleplayfox.proboards.com/index.cgi

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.:
Only a few times on chats in this site-
http://wap.cellufun.com/

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?:
Yes, I have made a lot and participated countless others. I am also and avid roleplayer and proud member of the
Creative Roleplayers club and Semi-Literate Roleplayers Club

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?:
Because whenever I come across and inappropriate post or something that is simply not allowed, I report it, and on my free time from roleplaying I browse around the roleplay forums for such posts on any roleplays I see, but instead of reporting these posts, I would like to do something about them and fix or delete them according to standards. I am also respectful of other people's rights and I am all about respect, respect me, and I will respect you, don't respect me, and I will respect you anyways. I want to make the roleplay forums safe for everyone of all ages so that people aren't afraid to express themselves in a manner that they won't get bullied or harassed for. I dislike when people think they are so perfect that they can break the rules freely and not get caught, I spot many easily and report them, and in the time it takes for my report to be noticed i am always looking at mail email waiting for that email that says the mods have taken care of the report. But, no, instead of suffocating myself over a single post, I would like to do something about it, so everyone may enjoy the roleplays that Chicken smoothie has to offer. Chicken smoothie has shown me many things, including how to bulk up my forms and such, and now, I finally have the chance to serve chicken smoothie as the many lessons it has shown me since I have joined.

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required):
As I said before, I am very hardworking, mature, efficient thinker, respectful, helpful, and nice, also, if something is my fault, I am not afraid to admit it and am always willing to comfort anyone in need. I am able to take any type of situation and fix it because my passion for roleplaying is so large, that I want everyone to see roleplaying as a perfect way to forget about the world and spill yourself into one post, and I do not want just anybody ruining the chances of a new person to find this temporary escape from the world. I can roleplay almost any type of animal or human and am not restricted to just one thing. I am also Bi-lingual and can understand both Spanish and English very well as well as a little bit of some other languages and can easily interpret common slang or cuss words. I always support new roleplayers because I was one as well. Furthermore, am always willing to help people in need and am always open to new ideas. This is the end of my form and I do hope I get selected for this job, as It has always been my dream since I came to Chicken Smoothie. (:

Edit: Spelling errors :p

(Too many I's?)
Last edited by Inudog on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~PleaseDelete:) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 pm

My Application
1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
October the 22nd 2010- so pretty much 6 months :)
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
yes
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
i come on every day - maybe miss one day if i am working late and is extra tired
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
two-three hours, maybe more if on a weekend or a night i dont work
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
I have moderated on a few
- http://www.kastiel.proboards.com (friends site)
- http://www.swiftheart.wetpaint.com - my own site
- http://www.time-of-the-greeks.proboards.com - my own site

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them
- http://www.stranger-rpg.proboards.com (though this site is now closed and moved to http://www.myreverie.proboards.com)
- http://www.time-of-the-greeks.proboards.com
- http://www.landofavalon.com
Most being fantasy or animal/wolf. And most of my characters are based off characters in myths like Achilles :p

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
A few but not many, havent really found one which i am keen for, plus i have no rp muse lately - i have more muse for creating sites and that kind of thing
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
To help out, so i can amuse my self at the same time :P Mainly to help keep cs running smoothly
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I cant think of any particular skills - but i have ran some of my own sites
Last edited by ~PleaseDelete:) on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~PleaseDelete:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikaze » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: A few years ago,I used to have a account but I lost my email and my username to it,I was here in the late 2009{Before my old account lost it's username and email}
.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): My old acoount had 850 odd..
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes,I'm a 18+
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 24/7..Thats more than 13 hours a day...
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Well I still need to work at college,But I'm only there for 2 hours..So most of the day{Not when I go bed...}
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes,In the early 2007's I moderated a forum,And was there for 2 years working,The forum went all stupid and cofusing so the owner shut it down.I have no link to it.And now I'm running a Pokemon website that already has 8 members,And I only started it yesterday
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes,On my forum.Link:*Will post later*
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? About 98
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Well I'm on here all the time....And I always visit the roleplay corner..I'm on that corner most of my day..except for when the Pound opens I go crazy XD
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I've had about 10 roleplay forums and about 3 roleplay sites,The first forum rolplay I did it went really good and got over 1,000 members,But I lost it because someone shut us down......
Last edited by Mikaze on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

{ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee }
Mikaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mirandamay » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
September 17th, 2010

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.)
Yes, I am of age.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Everyday out of the week. Give or take a few days when I may be away due to real life issues and such. When the summer comes around the majority of my time will be spent on chicken smoothie because my current job is in a school system and will end with the school year.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Before I got my recent job I would spend most of my hours of the day on chicken smoothie I am sad to admit haha, but with my recent job I am usually on from 4pm-1am on the weekdays and 11am-some odd hours into the next morning. Usually around 4am or 5am. The Majority of my time is spent of chicken smoothie I admit once again.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I am currently a thread mod at Pet Dogz made by Tayio. ---> Link here. I was also a thread mod at nightfury adopts but right after I became one the owner decided to close the shop down.

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
I frequently play on a roleplaying game known as furcadia ---> Link to their sight is here. The main function for this game is for roleplaying purposes. I have also worked in this site a few times for different dream portals that are located in this game. I have been a part of this site for 4 years now. I have also roleplayed on many proboards previously as well.

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes, I have even created a few of my own but due to inactivity of some members they are no longer active sadly. I have also joined other player’s roleplays and participated in many of them.

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I am not asking for this position because of the popularity and the title a person may gain from acquiring this job. Those are not my intentions at all. I would like to be a roleplay moderator for CS because I have always enjoyed helping other no matter the cause or situation. I myself enjoy a good rp. It has always been something I have done ever since I was in middle school and know many of the workings of a good rp. With this I have also come to learn many of the rules of roleplays and the boundaries that cannot be crossed along with what is acceptable and what is not with the given age group of people that play on CS.
I have seen some spam among other things floating around CS and I would love to dedicate my time towards cleaning up these threads and helping players with any questions they may have. I understand that roleplays are an escape for many people into fantasy worlds and that should be respected, but I also know what is tolerable and what is not. I think it is extremely important that everyone should follow the rules and stay appropriate to ensure a happy roleplaying experience for everyone. I am also not quick to judge and will treat everyone with the same respect. I am very patient and will not take out my life problems on any players. I can handle myself in a mature manner and can also handle remaining calm in any situation no matter the amount of pressure given.
All in all I would just love to dedicate my time to helping chicken smoothie in any possible way I can by dedicating my time and making this thread a more pleasant and enjoyable experience for everyone of all ages. I fully understand the amount of responsibility that will come along with this job. I will fully accept any responsibilities that are given to me and carry them out to the best of my abilities.

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I myself love roleplaying. It has been something that I’ve been doing for quite some time now. I am very patient with people and not quick to blow my top. I can talk and handle things cool and collectively. I work with children everyday with my job description and duties. I have taken courses, workshops and training with my job in real life on how to handle inappropriate behavior and bullying in schools (part of my training for my job. Not sure if this counts ^^). I have come to learn what is appropriate and inappropriate for children of many ages. I also have three younger sisters of my own which have come to help me learn those boundaries as well.

Thanks for your time
Last edited by Mirandamay on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me May
Letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark
Character'slW.o.IlDeviantArt
Mirandamay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake-Eyes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:53 am

Just a question: What if you're becoming 16 in, like a week or so? Are you banned from entering then?
My DeviantArt

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
I'm nearly always open for roleplays, so if you feel like doing one with me or need more characters in your story, please send me a message!
I'm currently hard to get a hold of, because I just started university, and I have to make more than eight hours of work a day. I'm sorry if I don't respond to your message or trade!
Snake-Eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle. » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:58 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
February 14th 2010

How many posts have you made in the forum:

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Seven Days a Week. With exceptionally minimal exceptions.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
A minimum of six or seven. I generally always have a tab open, checking it every ten minutes or so with occasional exceptions. I spend up to 15 hours on CS on the Weekend; but, due to a busy life, I am often only on for around 7-10 hours on weekdays.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Strawberry Smoothie.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
I was roleplaying for just over a year before CS. Most of it was on a forum on Howrse which has since been removed.
I also roleplay on Strawberry Smoothie (link above) alot.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes. I love to roleplay, I am currently active in about three roleplays though I have others on SS.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I am in love with Roleplaying. I spend 90% of my time on Chicken Smoothie writing responses and checking up on Roleplay’s past and current. I think being able to be a Moderator for the element of CS I love the most would be a fantastic opportunity and I sincerely hope I get picked for this position. Chicken Smoothie’s Roleplaying community is large and growing wider and I would love to be able to assist those people who belong to the Roleplaying board in whatever ways possible. As I already mentioned, I adore Roleplaying – especially on this site – and I think it would be a wonderful, enjoyable and pleasing position to fill.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
Along with my apparent adoration of Roleplaying, I believe I am a mature and capable person for this position. I have much experience with Roleplaying and spend a majority of my time viewing various Roleplays. I am a gentle, friendly, easy-going person with a love of roleplaying who can deal easily with the situation presented. For these reasons, I believe I would make a suitable Roleplay Moderator.

Best Of Luck To Everyone
Last edited by belle. on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
belle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle. » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 am

Marucho wrote:Just a question: What if you're becoming 16 in, like a week or so? Are you banned from entering then?

On The form it states that if you are under fifteen you are not allowed to enter, so I believe if you are fifteen or older you are in a position to enter.
belle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:09 am

Blanché wrote:
Marucho wrote:Just a question: What if you're becoming 16 in, like a week or so? Are you banned from entering then?

On The form it states that if you are under fifteen you are not allowed to enter, so I believe if you are fifteen or older you are in a position to enter.

No, 15 is not okay, you should be 16 or older.
Tess wrote:Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.

That includes 15 year olds as unacceptable.

if you're likely to turn 16 before the time that we announce the new staff then that's okay, but you've only got about a week or two to before we announce the staff so your birthday better be right around the corner. If you're really like 15 and a half, no.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake-Eyes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:11 am

Tess wrote:
Blanché wrote:

Tess wrote:Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.

if you're likely to turn 16 before the time that we announce the new staff then that's okay, but you've only got about a week or two to become 16. If you're really like 15 and a half, no.

Thank you for answering my question.
My DeviantArt

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
I'm nearly always open for roleplays, so if you feel like doing one with me or need more characters in your story, please send me a message!
I'm currently hard to get a hold of, because I just started university, and I have to make more than eight hours of work a day. I'm sorry if I don't respond to your message or trade!
Snake-Eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Wed May 13, 2009

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3418

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes I am

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Around 16 hours most days except wednesdays and fridays when I have college for 5 hours

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: I am an admin on akita and was previously a mod http://akita.freeforums.org/index.php

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. Yes I have, Akita once again http://akita.freeforums.org/index.php Dusk howl http://duskhowl.forumclan.com/

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes I have participated in a few

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I dont want this job because it gets me popularity or my username a pretty different colour, I want to honest and truly be able to help chicken smoothie be a good friendly place. I love a good roleplay as it is a good way to make lots of new friends, I really understand that roleplays are a good way for some people to escape the real world and I respect that. Cs has set rules about what you can and cant have in a roleplay and threads that break those rules need locking with a good explanation as to why they have been locked. I have been roleplaying ever since high shcool whochwas when I discovered the world of online roleplaying games. I often see roleplay threads that have spam in them or have just gone to waste with inactivity, and I would love to use my time helping Cs become an even better place than it is now. Its important that people follow the rules and keep themselves behaving appropriately to make sure everyone has a happy roleplaying experience.

This is also another chance to achive my dream of serving cs in the most helpful way possible, I adore roleplaying its a passion of mine. Its sad to know how much rubbish there is going on in the roleplay forums, explicit romance, spam, bullying, nastyness not to mention the repeated use of copyright images. There are those roleplays and the users who make all the difference to this wonderful sight. I want to become a roleplay moderator for CS because I honestly believe with all my heart that these forums are more good than bad, and that I can make a difference with my ideas and way of doing things.

Chicken Smoothie deserves the absolute best in all of its threads and forums. The roleplay forums may need work but with work they can be fun for everyone, all the users of cs deserve to have a good time when they roleplay. Chicken Smoothie will receive nothing less than the all out best from me. I'm ready to give it my personal best as a Roleplay Moderator.

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I have had lots of experience in dealing with kids, for a few years every summer I used to go to whats called kings camp which was just an activity thing that went on for a few weeks in the summer. I volouteered my servies as a rookie, which was a teenager who helped out the coaches and kept an eye on the kids, I often ran a few activites myself. Doing that really helped me learn how to sort out small children, I also have two nephews who are fairly young so keeping an eye on the both of them for both my sisters as well as my baby niece really helps my skills with kids.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me