Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby irina » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About 6 - 8 hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday, unless I am on vacation.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because seeing other people creativity make me happy and I would love to help out as much as possible, I sometimes just browse the forums and I don't want to waste my time anymore and actually contribute to something important.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
I always turn it on after school and put my computer to sleep at night, so my max is probably 5 hours a day. :D Some days, I have school clubs/piano lessons, but my minimum is still 3 hours a day. On weekends though, I turn it on in the morning, and put the computer to sleep at night. At weekends, my maximum is 10 hours, and my minimum is 8 hours. I know, but I'm just addicted.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
All seven days, of course! :D (except for vacations... wait. iPads. Smartphones. Ah-ha. But I won't be on as long as regular days though.)

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
Nope, sorry. :( I hope I draw some in the future though!

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:

I want to be a fanart archivist because I LOVE doing art. Also, I've always admired the staff of this site and always wanted to work with them. Again, I LOVE doing art, and I have some saved that are not yet posted. I sometimes just sketch when I'm back from school because it helps me get rid of my stress from all the working and sitting at school. I also just glance around the Advanced Oekaki and Beginner's Oekaki and the Intermediate Oekaki forums because just looking at good art made by wonderful CS users just make me happy, for some reason. :)

Also, the staff must be busy organizing the fanarts, so I really want to work on organizing the fanarts with the team so that the other staff have less work to do, because they must have a lot of work to do right now. I also just want to contribute to this site more. I know that I'm already addicted, but I think I just need to help the site. Not that CS needs work, I just want to be part of the team and be helping together.

I would also just like to have something to do on CS after I take care of everything, instead of just sitting in my chair and staring at the screen and waiting for a trade or a message, pressing F5 every 5 seconds. 8-)
Last edited by Kaan on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exo - tempo
Kaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Applying

Postby Wyatt ☆ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 pm

APPLICATION

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 5 hrs 6 hrs
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: all week
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I never could, my IPad won't let me Uploud anything
Why do you want to be a fan art archives? Well, I love CS fan art, it's amazing to see how players love CS, this job would be perfect!
Wyatt ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty Draws » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:19 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I would say a few hours or more depending ton the day
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: most of the week sometimes all week some times just most of it
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: no I haven't
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would be happy to show player fan art on the page this could be a perfect job for me
Misty Draws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuesdaysart » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 3-4 hours
How many days a week do you usually go on CS?: All seven of them, if I can.
Have you ever had something published in the CS fanart archive? If so, could you send us a link or say the month and year it was?: Several times, December 2013 and March 2014. I also just submitted a picture and a FanFiction, which I notice you're not getting a lot of.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: It seems like a fun job to do, I would update it as frequently as possible, and I'm a huge fan of CS myself. :)
ImageImageImage
tuesdaysart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm on CS almost all day everyday, so I would say off and on for a total of four hours at the least, but on average days more around 7-10 hours. Sometimes more or less depending on how busy I am; but i definitely get on for a while.$

I know, I know. It's a lot and probably a little unrealistic. But CS is one of my favorite sites; and the one I get on the most(next to Tumblr, Ask.Fm, and Chatzy) and I get off and on while doing schoolwork as well as getting on during most of my free time.

As I said above, I'm normally on all day every day. This means Sunday-Saturday, with the exception of some Holidays, family birthdays, and some Sundays I can't get on a lot due to church. However I usually end up online still; whether it be on mobile or for a couple minutes to check PMs. It's really safe to say I actually get on every day.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
      I think I have before, when I was fairly new still and made a color-in of my species - Sky Wyrm Dragons - to look like Avian. I remember submitting it to the Fanart archive, however I don't actually remember seeing it in there when I went to see if it had been added the next day. So it may or may not have gone through; that's just what I remember, as it was around two years ago.

And no, I can't remember what year/month it was; however here is the piece of art I colored.

I am also currently working on a piece of art featuring my favorite CS pet; the black/blue Seaglass/Marble dog from 2012, and I definitely plan on submitting it to the archives when I finish it. <3

I love looking through the Oekaki drawings boards, and it's amazing to see all the different styles of art; especially when it's featuring CS pets or mascots. <3 I would love to help out and make sure it all gets put into the fanart archive where it belongs; as I'm sure there's plenty of Fanart that doesn't get in right away - if at all - because there's so much of it and well, I would like to have part of the responsibility of making sure it does get where it belongs before the art gets lost under all the new stuff that comes in quite frequently.

I also visit the writing forums occasionally, and I see a lot of CS fan-stories; such as diaries of certain pets or stories about someone's two favorite pets in particular. I personally haven't seen many of those in the archives, but then again I haven't visited them in a while.

I love helping out with stuff, especially when it's CS related. And art is one of the biggest things in my life; It bugs me a bit when art isn't organized, just a pet peeve of mine, and I really think I can help out a lot with making sure all the CS fanart ends up in the archives where it belongs. I browse the oekaki a lot, and I see a lot of fanart that I wish I could help but in the archives so I know it gets done. Now, I'm glad to have a chance at actually being able to do that. <3

I spend a lot of time on CS, as you may have noticed. And honestly, I'm getting to the age where unless my friends are online there isn't much to do on it anymore but draw and look at/comment on art. I know that is I got this position, not only would it allow me to help out around CS a little more than I can already, it would bring me back some of the joy and excitement, as well as the fun, I had when I first joined the site.
Last edited by foxxbreath on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: ( I can manage at the least two hours on school days, and up to around five on weekends.)

I try to make sure I visit chicken smoothie every day, just every once in a while I can't always get on.)

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No I'm sorry, none of my fan-art was posted, but I have some fan art in my gallery,)

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I've been on chicken smoothie for nearly four years now, this site, is amazing in my op pinion. I try to help in any way I can, if I see an unanswered problem that an registered user can help to. Even though I didn't become an general helper, that didn't stop me, it only made me try harder, help more people. And to be able to put up art in the wonderful fan art archives would be amazing, I love looking at all the pictures. For me it would be quiet an honor to work by your all's sides, and an gift, to help you with this task. To me art is just, better than lots of things, it makes me happy, but I know even if I don't make the team, I can always do the usual, view the many of arts from the chicken smoothie art. :)
To wrap things up, I hope you and the team have an wonderful day, and thank-you very much for your time,
best wishes,-leachface.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pindelle » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:40 pm

anywhere between four and twelve.

I visit daily. So, any time that I am needed, I should be online.

Mmmm, no, not that I know of.

I would love to be a fan art archivist just for the sake of having something to do. I find that I am a helpful person, and being a fan art archivist would only make me more helpful and eager to please. I've been on-site for about 2+ years, and I absolutely love the community.
Pindelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-Hope » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: about one hour, three on the weeks, and almost the whole day on the weekends.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: everyday, sometimes Just for 20 minutes or so due to schoolwork.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: no

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: because I've always wanted to be able to have something to keep me busy on Cs. Usually I stay on for a long time and have nothing to do. I also want to learn how to take responsibility and this would be a great example got me.
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
────────
→ T H E ←
─────────
I don't know
what to put
here lmao.
Please do
not PM me
If I haven't
PM'ed you
before. Thank.

────────
→ S T A R ←
────────
Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
──────
[kpop club]
───────
fam;;
───────
I am actually
trash you
will regret
associating
with me

───────
this is an
old sig I
made lmao

───────
[Bae]
───────
Image ImageImage
Image Image
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mystique~ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:37 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About 3+ hours on average
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day, even if only for a few minutes. (But I'm usually on longer)
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, I've always meant to make some fanart but I always run out of time because my mom makes me do unnecessary stuff like sleeping and eating and drinking (heehee)
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love this site! I've always been dreaming to have some sort of position on the site and be able to help out wherever I can!
(Everyone else's form is so much cooler than mine........ I hope it's OK! >.<)
I've pretty much quit. I'm occasionally active, but very rarely and usually in short bursts.
~Mystique~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me