Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications inside

Postby inkyy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Friday Jan 28, 2011 7:25 pm
    How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 4420
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Seven. I don't usually spend holidays away from home so I'm on a Christmas/Easter ect.
    How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I have time limits on my laptop and school so about four hours.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I've been here activily for a couple of years and I think I know quite a bit about how this works. I can speak basic french and I don't have a short temper. I'm a helpful person and I can think of ways to help such as taking screenshots of something if someones really stuck. I'm experianced with oekaki
    Why do you want to be a General Helper? I love chicken smoothie and I want to help it <3 I regualry gift new members with a helpful message. I'll devote pretty much all of my time helping other users.
    thanks!

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayfrost » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
30 Mar 2012, 07:09

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I visit CS everyday.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
It ranges from 2-3 hours per day, more on weekends.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
It may not be directly related, but I am quite experienced with the Oekaki and should be able to help members with questions regarding it. I am also used to BBCode, and Advent List Trading.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I would like to be a GH because I enjoy helping people, and I frequently visit the Help and Suggestions board and I am familiar with many of the CS features. c: I feel that this position would allow me to help more.

Thanks for this opportunity, and good luck to all! ^^

xxxxxxxImage

Imagexxxxxxx
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxx
jay • they/them

disabled / chronically ill -
low activity & slow replies

i don't do art commissions

xxxxxxxxxx

────────🍂────────

Jayfrost
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (DELETE USER) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: March 7, 2013

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2293

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-5 hours, usually. Depends on how much homework and other commitments I have. The holidays are soon so I should be spending most of the day (Eastern Australian Time) on CS.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I know basic Indonesian from five years of learning the subject in school. I have been selected for many leadership roles in my school and have excelled at the task. I'm a logical thinker and I am very intuitive and patient, not minding explaining subjects several times.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I would like to be a General Helper because I love to help people. It would be a great way to make new friends and expand my leadership capabilities. The summer school holidays are in a few days which will give me plenty of free time for a job like this. I also would like to be a GH because I know how hard it is to feel new and not know what to do. I've very grateful to the GHs that helped me in my first months on CS an only wish I can do the same for others.

(Good luck to all the other applicants! ^.^ ))
PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, LEAVING CS
(DELETE USER)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfernoVulpes » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:20 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Fri Mar 16, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum: (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Every day unless I go on camps I love cs and I go on it as long as I can.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
around 4-5 hours and about 7-8 hours on weekend or holidays.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I can speak afrikaans and help out here and there.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
I love helping even when it is hard to answer I would always answer no matter how hard I have to think. This is my favourite webside and I would love to help out more,

Thank you

Hello, I am SamuraiWolfWarriors. You can call me SWW or just wolf if you prefer. I am a girl so I prefer she/her. I love to chat so don't be afraid to shoot over a Pm. I love TV shows, cartoons and Anime especially Fairy Tail.
InfernoVulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Wolf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 pm

What date did you register as a CS member? (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply):
May 02, 2010
7 days
Probably around 8-10 hours
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?):
I'm quite experienced with trading along with pet value. I know how pretty much all features on Chicken Smoothie work(including the oekaki system), and I think I can explain them well. I am not impatient, and don't anger easily.
I love helping people, and actually quite enjoy it. I spend a lot of time on Chicken Smoothie, and know my around it so to speak. I've helped people in the past with questions on certain topics on CS, and feel I can give explanations very well. I would love to become a GH to further assist people, and help out the Chicken Smoothie community!
Last edited by Ghost Wolf on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx
xx
x
xxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxƬяα∂є Mє | Ɯιѕнℓιѕт | Mєѕѕαgє Mє | Qυσтєν
Ghost Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki-Pon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 pm

APPLICATON (please post your completed form in this topic)
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) 11 25, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 13,956
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Seven Days a Week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At least 5 hrs each day.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) Hmm, I do not speak another language, but for what its worth, I am currently a Psychology major, and I know how to work with people in a calm, yet efficient way. >.<
Why do you want to be a General Helper? Ever since I started CS I wanted to be on the staff, Just because I like helping others and teaching them about this site. And lately I have noticed their are a lot more newbies around, and they all need directions on how to start out on CS, and I would love to show them around.
Tyki-Pon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Wed Jul 20, 2011.
How many posts have you made in the forum: 6093.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Around 4 hours during the week, longer on the weekends.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I am very calm and easy going and am extremely patient and encouraging with newbies and regular members alike. I am also a happy person, which I believe can make someone feel better when helping them.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: Not only do I officially (as I already do) want to help members, but also I want this to be a way to thank Chicken Smoothie for it's awesome times.

▬▬▬ Born to be king // ▬▬▬
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ in return
_______ [ a front row seat ] ↵ ↵

Foxerfly Adopts link link

-------------------------------

After all this time, now you come to visit
me, brother? Why? To mock?

I need your help. And I wish I could trust you...
If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for.

-------------------------------

[signature by galaxy cat ;;]
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: 8th November, 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1649, but 1650 as of right now.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit everyday unless I have a special family outing.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: I'm able to stay on quite a long time since it's the school holidays. I usually stay on the whole day, be it for roleplay or for trades. I'd say about 13 hours a day, unless I have to go to bed earlier.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I can speak Chinese and Bahasa Melayu. I'm adept in being a trade value expert but I'm a user who considers all categories of a pet. I'm able to explain the Rares List to others, but it's up to the other in understanding my explanations. I answer certain questions, those that I'm 100% sure about.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?: Since it's school holidays, I would like something to fill my time. Plus, I would love to help new users or others. It would be lovely if we could help the users understand the parts and puzzles of Chicken Smoothie. It would make me happy if I could use what I've learned to help the others, just like how a teacher would treat a student. I'm patient and I know how to keep calm even when users ask their questions/are disrespectful.
Last edited by aeth on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowykay » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:59 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
April 25, 2011 at 5:15 PM
I visit CS all seven days of the week unless something very big happens, but that's very rare.
On a typical CS day I can spend many hours. On weekdays I can get online at 4:00, and I am usually online until dinner, which is at 6 or 7. Then, being the insomnic nightowl that I am, I come online again at 9 or 10 - depending on the day - and am online until at least midnight, usually later. That comes to about 5 hours on weekdays - at minimum. On weekends, however, usually I don't do much other than go on the computer, so I am usually online from until I wake up - which can be from 8 to 11 in the morning - to the time I eat dinner at, as previously stated, 6 or 7. Then I come back online at night again and stay online until at least midnight - though usually until 2 or so in the morning.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required):
I am a part of my school's Student Leadership program for students that have been hand-picked by the teachers for their leadership skills, so I believe that I am a good leader. Also at my school, about twenty students - including me - took a Peer Mediation class throughout last month that taught us valuable skills about Peer Mediation, for example how to lead two rivals to a solution without thrusting it upon them. We - the students in the Peer Mediation class and I - were each assigned to an argument that had been reported to the school counselor and asked to try to end the problem. I was given two girls who had been arguing over a boy. They didn't want to work with each other and it was difficult simply keeping them from being at each other's throats throughout the whole thing, but eventually through having them each explain the situation from their own perspectives, asking them how it made them feel, and having them both brainstorm for possible solutions, they were able to cooperate and fix their problem. That was what made me realize that I was able to help people, and I loved it. In short, I am a good leader and I am able to mediate when there is a problem. A skill of mine that I could bring to this position that directly relates to CS is that I understand this website. I know how to navigate it, I know and understand the Rares List very well, I can usually tell if a trade is fair or not without having to do much, if not any, research, and I know every ability that regular CS users can do, from Oekaki (( even though I am a poor artist when it comes to Oekaki even with knowledge of the features )) to the different features of posting.
I would like to be a General Helper because I honestly believe that I am cut out for the position. I am responsible, I have integrity, and I persevere. I would also love to be able to help the users of CS, passing on the kindness that they showed me when I was new and confused about things, and I would love to be able to contribute to Smoothian society. This website and its users have given me much love and raised my confidence over the years that I have been here, and I want to continue that chain; I want to be able to help the 'next generation' of Smoothians, as well as the not-so-new users. Everyone needs a little boost every once in a while, and I would love to be the one there giving guidance in the background and helping others through problems both little and small. In short, I just want to be able to help.
Last edited by snowykay on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: June 21, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 39479
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day :)
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? On workdays about 6 hours. On free days, about 12 hours
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I can speak Dutch and Englisch, both fluent. I don't get annoyed soon. If someone doesn't understand what I say, I'll be happy to write the same thing in a longer, diffrent way so they understand. I am patient and friendly, easy to talk to.
I know what items are worth and I know how much a pet/item is worth in C$. With pet trades I am getting better, but I'm not very good with mass trades. I know a lot about the game. I already stalk the help forum, but most of the times I get ninja'd ^^
Why do you want to be a General Helper? Because I really love to help people. And having a shiny pink name lets people find you more easily if they need help. I am online at a timezone where not many staff members are online. I know GH is a helper and not a staff member, but the name stands out if they need help :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me