Meet the team

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Meet the team

Postby Coalchaser » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Celina Meijra wrote:Tess (and nick) decided to retire the international mods, because there's not much to do for us. It's not nessecary to have mods for solely the international board.

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekuo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Ahh, i love this :3
it will probably help people with Modphobia xD
Nekuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandorica » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Awesome I'll check it out.
Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:02 am

Dude..I never knew Nick and Tess were related XD I'm so slow. I thought they were friends or something. Haha.

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
even if we don't have the power to choose where
we come from, we can still choose where we go
from there.”
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
for normal humans.
Devilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 am

Pretty cool :D
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MonikkyNova999 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 am

IT'S COOL TO GET TO KNOW YOUR PETS DESIGHNERS AND MORE STUFF ABOUT THEM. :D AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
We prefer to be the freaks. We prefer to be the geeks. We prefer to be the weirdos, the misfits, the oddballs. But most of all we prefer being the one's who aren't afraid to be themselves. - Paige

Break the rules. Be a fighter. Any dream is possible if you are BRAVE enough to do it YOUR way. - Aj Lee

You will never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors. - Aj Lee
MonikkyNova999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpottedFur » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 am

Good morning from Upstate New York, I'm very happy to learn about the people who run this site. Personally, I probably fall into the cateogory as Lady, being a homemaker, single mom, loves art and animals. Equimagine sounds a bit like me too because at one time I was considering going to vet school at SUNY Delhi. Oh well, now I'm more into the legal field. By the way, no worries here about me being a thief. Like I said before I only have 1 computer and my daughter shares it with me sometimes, when allowed. I use the computer more then her.

Not to talk about my life story, however I was interested in if any of the people on here went to school for graphic arts or something similar? I would love to try and draw on this site but don't have a scanner or printer for that matter just the basic laptop. How can a person do this? I'd appreciate any feedback.

Finally, it's a pleasure to meet all of you at least through the profiles. Tess, Nick and Diane, you seem to live a very interesting life in New Zealand. Someday, perhaps I'll be able to visit there, sounds like there are some good schools.

Thanks for this interesting post. :D
SpottedFur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 am

SpottedFur wrote:I would love to try and draw on this site but don't have a scanner or printer for that matter just the basic laptop. How can a person do this? I'd appreciate any feedback.

You should buy a tablet. ^^ It takes some getting used to, but once you become familiar with it, it feels just like you're drawing on paper. C:

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

Ooh, this is cool :D

SpottedFur - The majority of great artists on here use photoshop. Some use paint, some use photobucket, some use gimp. I'm sure there is a tutorial around here somewhere, not sure... anyway, this probably isn't the right place to put it :D
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ä╬ON » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:04 am

awesome!