TRADE! NEWBIE HERE!❤️

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

TRADE! NEWBIE HERE!❤️

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:22 pm

Hello! Im pretty new here but i would like to try to make my wishlist come true! If u have anything u wanna trade with me please do! I dont have that much yet but i will try my best to be better and to Get better ❤️ thank u
Last edited by MittusTheGamer on Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love PPS animals, Dragons, Dinosaus, Lions and other exotic/unique animals! Also suffering from BPD and other health issues so be patient and Nice please ;-;

One of my dreamies Image

I am using alot of items so They can be hard to trade for! Im sorry! ;-; thank u for reading and happy holidays~ ^~^
MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADE! NEW

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:23 pm

I so sorry for my writing ;0;
I love PPS animals, Dragons, Dinosaus, Lions and other exotic/unique animals! Also suffering from BPD and other health issues so be patient and Nice please ;-;

One of my dreamies Image

I am using alot of items so They can be hard to trade for! Im sorry! ;-; thank u for reading and happy holidays~ ^~^
MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:24 pm

Please bump ❤️

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:26 pm

Bump

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADE! NEWBIE HERE!❤️

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:32 pm

Bump

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:50 pm

Bump

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:02 pm

Bump

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:08 pm

Thank you all for everything! Ill take all advices ^~^

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:40 pm

Bump❤️

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:42 pm

Ybump

One of my dreamies Image

MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me