☼ | emgore's trading post

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

☼ | emgore's trading post

Postby emgore » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:23 pm

hello everyone! welcome to my trading post!
      under special circumstances right now, as i'm back from a 7 year hiatus (wow!) i do not have a current wishlist or specific pets i am looking for. please refer to the rules below and on my trading page for now, as i'm not looking for anything specific but just having some fun getting back into cs! ♡

rules wrote:- please avoid a one-sided trade
- messages are appreciated, but not necessary; i may not leave one if you do the same
- i do not have c$ at the moment, so it will not be considered for my side of the trade until i top up my account
- i'm currently building a wishlist, so you don't need to refer to it unless you're curious. trade me pretty much anything!

*please take these rules rather lightly, because i'm just getting back into the site after seven year break! you may see a lot of pets and items from 2015 and before, so feel free to trade me things that i may have missed on my hiatus (fairly, of course)!

thank you to all of those considering and sending trades. i will be considering them as soon as i am able.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxuniversity stem - gemini - emgore#8231
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☼ | emgore's trading post

Postby emgore » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:31 am

emgore wrote:
      under special circumstances right now, as i'm back from a 7 year hiatus (wow!) i do not have a current wishlist or specific pets i am looking for. please refer to the rules below and on my trading page for now, as i'm not looking for anything specific but just having some fun getting back into cs! ♡

- messages are appreciated, but not necessary; i may not leave one if you do the same
- i do not have c$ at the moment, so it will not be considered for my side of the trade until i top up my account
- i'm currently building a wishlist, so you don't need to refer to it unless you're curious. trade me pretty much anything!

*please take these rules rather lightly, because i'm just getting back into the site after seven year break! you may see a lot of pets and items from 2015 and before, so feel free to trade me things that i may have missed on my hiatus (fairly, of course)!

thank you to all of those considering and sending trades. i will be considering them as soon as i am able.
x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:06 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:16 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:47 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:22 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:01 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:31 am

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:00 pm

emgore wrote:

x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgore » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:18 pm

have; year 2015 ≥ common-rares (all pet types)
      lf; wishlist

- i'm currently looking for wishlist pets, but trade me anything (fairly of course)!

thank you for considering a trade and i will look at them as soon as i can!
x
x
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups