ERs for C$ Paying 1C$ for ANY 3 WL!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Paying 1C$ per 5 WL items!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:09 pm

OriginalStar wrote:Mainly looking for C$ and Currently Seeking. Almost done.
Notable items for trade (send suggestion with offer)
x2Image2009 Wolf Figurine
Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress
Image2010 Hedgehog Balloon
Image2010 Dolphin Balloon
Image2010 Count Bunnicula

Image2011 Slanted Eyes; Pink

Animal eggs 19, 22, 29, 32, 39, 53, 55, 77, 85, 86, 87, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 100

Advice for people
STATE WHY YOU CANCEL! Some people may not know their worths and telling them why a trade is unfair might be able to help them! If its fair, tell them that it was, but it wasn't something you were looking for, you're not obligated to accept a fair trade even if you don't like it. Simple "Nty" or "Sorry" is such a short reply after they took their time to build up a trade to send to you!
I personally rather be left to rot or auto cancelled then get a cancel of "nty"

Names to pets matter, they are not from previous owners I avoid HTTF and FAVORITE/DREAMIE pets like the plague even if it was said they are still for trade. Clearly they are majority for overpay and i'm seeking fair.

Currently Seeking
Everything not below is mostly for the pound and Lost and Found. Not here? The pets you're trading me will be traded/sold, dont get mad at me ;-; (gifts are an exception though, I have a group just for them)

TD Malk Fire Elemental- Offering RR + 100 C$ or RR + Normal VR (No store pets, no list)
UR Peach -offering C$

Sorry if I dont reply to messages, they give me anxiety levels that I didnt even think I can reach and usually I forget to open them-

Goals

[]TD Fire Malk frrr its been years why havent I obtained you yet
[x]5000 C$ (Epiiiiicc time to spend it all)
[x]Complete true date Warrior cat set (THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FINISH IT!)
[x]UR bee (*sobbing* Finally ;w;)
[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
[x]Compete bat collection (REEEEEE)
[x]Complete bat plushie collection (GOTTEM)
[x]All 3 Shadow Creatures (it took me. Over a year in active searching, finally.)
[x]PPS Dragoncat WHAT?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS FINNA B ONE OF THE LAST ACHIEVED-
Check out the Ransolite cave if you want a cute little fella to watch grown and later go on adventures with!!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:16 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Animal eggs 19, 22, 29, 32, 39, 53, 55, 77, 85, 86, 87, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 100

Advice for people
STATE WHY YOU CANCEL! Some people may not know their worths and telling them why a trade is unfair might be able to help them! If its fair, tell them that it was, but it wasn't something you were looking for, you're not obligated to accept a fair trade even if you don't like it. Simple "Nty" or "Sorry" is such a short reply after they took their time to build up a trade to send to you!

Names to pets matter, they are not from previous owners I avoid HTTF and FAVORITE/DREAMIE pets like the plague even if it was said they are still for trade. Clearly they are majority for overpay and i'm seeking fair.

Currently Seeking
Everything not below is mostly for the pound and Lost and Found. Not here? The pets you're trading me will be traded/sold, dont get mad at me ;-; (gifts are an exception though, I have a group just for them)

TD Malk Fire Elemental- Offering RR + 100 C$ or RR + Normal VR (No store pets, no list)
UR Peach -offering C$

Sorry if I dont reply to messages, they give me anxiety levels that I didnt even think I can reach and usually I forget to open them-

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
[x]All 3 Shadow Creatures (it took me. Over a year in active searching, finally.)
Check out the Ransolite cave if you want a cute little fella to watch grown and later go on adventures with!!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:12 pm

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade me! LF TD Fire malk!

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:39 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Almost 1000 pets for C$ and trades!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:38 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:30 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:52 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:33 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:53 am

Image2009 Horse Figurine
Image2009 Red Lights
Image2009 Santa Dress

Advice for people

Currently Seeking

UR Peach -offering C$

Goals

[x]UR Galaxy cat
[]UR Peach
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me