[W]WL Pets![H] C$ and Older Pets!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

[W]WL Pets![H] C$ and Older Pets!

Postby Tawny~ » Sat May 25, 2019 12:40 pm

I am really looking fae mischief pets and new easter ones as well!! I have C$ and pets to trade for them!!

C$ Balance: 482

Hi , Welcome to my trading post! I am looking for a lot of new pets that I have missed in the last two years and I am looking for anything on my wishlist and I have a lot to offer for the pets I want. I'm willing to overpay slightly to get the new pets I want so please send me a trade! All of my items are up for trade because i don't use them as much as i should!

Rules that i have:
- If you are unsure about whether to send the trade or not, always send me a suggestion so we can both get what we want. I always look at your wishlist too. If you have any questions, you can shoot me a pm too
-All pets are open for trade. The actual trade store called C$ and Trade Pets are definite pets that I want to get rid of first and if you ask for pets outside of that group. It might take me awhile to decide it's worth but I will always consider your trade
-Don't get upset if I don't see your trade right away, I will try to get to it as soon as possible
Last edited by Tawny~ on Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:41 am, edited 15 times in total.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me