looking for 70c$ / new store pets

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

looking for 70c$ / new store pets

Postby Hieroglyphics » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am

๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ด๐š๐™พ๐™ถ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚' ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ

Please do not post on this thread.

Hello! Iโ€™m Hieroglyphics and this is my trading thread. Here you will find everything from my trade rules to the current pets that I am hoarding. You of course donโ€™t have to read everything. Some things are just there for those who may be interested. The only thing I ask that you do read if you are interested in trading with me is my trading rules. Reading and following them will ensure your trade has the best chance to be accepted. If you have any questions then feel free to shoot me a message.

Thank you and happy trading! โ€ขโ—กโ€ข
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 100 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:32 pm

๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

โ€ข Navigation
โ€ข Rules/Guidelines
โ€ข Useful Links
โ€ข Current Goals
โ€ข Current Limited Hoards
โ€ข In Memory of my Syrian Hamsters Hoard
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:24 pm

๐š๐š„๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚/๐™ถ๐š„๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚

Failure to follow my rules will result in the trade being cancelled.
Overpaying does not make you exempt.

I also just want to make it clear that just because a trade
is fair/overpay it does not mean I am obliged to accept.

๏ฝก๏พŸโ€ขโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ€ข ๏ฝก๏พŸ

โ€ข Dates, rarity and species matter.
Basically, use common sense. I will not trade a 2011 uncommon for a 2023/recent uncommon.

โ€ข No re-releases/December 18th pets
I value re-releases and true dates the same, however for my personal collection I am only wanting true dates. I also
do not want to have to go through the process of date swapping them.

โ€ข No suggestions.
I do not edit trades under any circumstances. I do not waste my time viewing them since I have specifically asked not to receive them.

โ€ข No message = no message back.
Although I would prefer that you leave a message just simply out of politeness, I do understand that there are numerous reasons why somebody may not (social anxiety, forgetfulness, etc). Iโ€™m not going to cancel a trade purely because you didnโ€™t leave a message, but please note you will not receive one back.

โ€ข I will not trade down rares or above.
Meaning, please do not send me a trade for one of my rares offering a bunch of uncommons. Examples of what not to send me:
โ™ฅ & โ™ฅ & โ™ฅ

โ€ข Wishlist pets and items only.
This includes monthly/event swaps that have not been asked for. The exception is if the trade is fair/overpay without those pets included.

โ€ข Locked groups are locked for a reason.
If a group is locked, no pet contained in said group are for trade unless stated otherwise, even if the pet is a double.

โ€ข Items I only have one of are not for trade.
I will check, so please do not try to fool me by claiming I have doubles when I do not. I only say this as I've had users try this recently.

โ€ข Date swaps are for date swaps ONLY.
Pets in the "Date Swaps" group are NOT doubles and are pets I want to swap for my collection. Offering anything else for these pets will lead to an instant foe since there are numerous warnings (group name, pet names, etc).
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:27 pm

Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:31 pm

๐™ฒ๐š„๐š๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚

โ€ข Complete my free item collection.
All items needed are on my wishlist. Most wanted items are listed here.

โ€ข Collect all of the Trees (not including the UR)
Need the following:
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:35 pm

๐™ฒ๐š„๐š๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
โ™ฅ
"Unnamed"
17 / 20

+
+

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
Image Image
โ™ฅ
"Hoppy Easter"
Pink: 16 / 20
Rainbow: 8 / 20

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ™ฅ
"Attack on Titan"
57 / 104

+
+

โ™ฅ
"Unnamed"
11 / 20

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hieroglyphics » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:17 am

๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ

I am imagining this section to be quite long and taking a little bit to write as I am pouring my heart and soul into this one section. I will be posting sections at a time as I find it easier to edit here. So, this section is not done and is under major construction. Please bear with me! ^^

I figured I would give this hoard its own special section as it is very special to me, that is because I hoard them in honour of my gorgeous fur babies who have crossed the rainbow bridge. Owning hamsters truly made me realise that even small animals such as hamsters each have their own unique personalities and can be just as rewarding to own as a dog or a cat.

This hoard is unlimited, but currently has a goal of 10k for 2022. The hoard can be found here.

Let me introduce you to each one of my fur babies and tell you a bit about them.

Cuddles
Previously, the only pets I had owned before him were fish as I and the majority of my household all have pet allergies. I did enjoy owning fish, but I really wanted a pet that I was able to hold, cuddle and bond with, but was also easy to take care of and wouldn't affect my allergies. After some research, I decided on a hamster. After successfully convincing my parents, they agreed to let me get a hamster under the condition I would get it as a Christmas present due to the cost of the supplies. In mid-December, I and my parents went to my local Pets at Homes store (basically the UK's version of Pet Smart). Just after we arrived they had "re-stocked" the tanks where the hamsters were kept. All of them were pretty chill, exploring their new environment and sniffing around. All except for one. This guy was speeding around, jumping all over the place and just overall being a complete menace to the other hamsters. I, of course, picked him.

After bringing him home he became my everything and I would be lying if I said I didn't treat him like a baby. He was always with me, from morning until night. He would quite happily sit either on my lap or in his small little doggy bed (the one pictured, which even though it was 12+ years ago, I still have) on my desk while I would browse the internet and would even sit with me at the table while I ate. Out of him and the 5 hamsters I have had since, he was most definitely the friendliest and the only one who truly seemed to enjoy human interaction. Unfortunately, tragedy did eventually strike and take him from me. A week prior to his death he had suffered a stroke and became lethargic and very unlike himself. My knowledge on hamster health wasn't perfect and so we took him to the vet where it was assumed he'd eaten something he shouldn't have and was given treatment. The day of his death will be a day I remember for the rest of my life. I had arrived home from school that day and was told by my mother that he had taken a turn for the worse. She told me he was breathing but was unresponsive and attempts to entice him to the cage entrance with food were ignored. I rushed upstairs and as soon as he heard me, even with how clearly unwell he was, he came over to me. I gently picked him up and just hugged him until he passed away only about 5 minutes later. He was approximately 2.5 years old. My mother believes he waited for me before passing on and I also do truly believe this to be true.

Although looking back now I did make many mistakes, like buying hamsters from a pet store chain, keeping them in those awful fantasy cages and letting them go around in those dangerous hamster exercise balls... Back then information wasn't as accurate or prevalent as it is now and I do wish I knew then what I know now. Although I am still not perfect, my care and knowledge of hamster keeping has severely improved and I will continue to learn and improve as time goes on in order to provide any future hamster I may own the best quality of life possible. Eventually after a few months, she began to trust us and would even come over to the cage door to greet us.

Poppy
After Cuddles' passing, I felt very empty and sad. Me and both of my parents went out to our local shopping center and I decided I wanted to go look at the hamsters in Pets at Homes, not to buy but just to simply look. I figured that maybe it would help improve my mood looking at their cute little faces. My Pets at Homes had a charity section, which I believe at the time wasn't that common in Pets at Home's stores. The conditions of this section weren't great as they were simply just given the bare necessities to live and the likes of the hamsters were in very small cages. At this time, there was only 1 pet in the charity section. A female hamster which a worker had informed us had been bought from Pets at Homes, but later returned as her owner had decided they no longer wanted her as she was "too rat-like" and had developed wet tail. She was absolutely petrified of humans and had an awful wound on her nose, which you can just see the scar in her picture. I do believe that her previous owner had abused and hurt her before returning her to the store.

Since we had everything we needed and even my mother who hates rodents fell in love with her, we decided to get her out of there and adopt her. Once we got her home and she spent a few days settling down, we began to work on getting her used to humans and undoing the damage her previous owners had done. The first few weeks she was still terrified and would let out these awful screams if you so much as touched her paw through the bars.

Twiglet
Editing.

Rosie
Editing.

Daisy
Editing.

Maisie
Editing.
Last edited by Hieroglyphics on Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ด๐š๐™พ๐™ถ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚
๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ป โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ โ€ข Image Image โ€ข ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
hello! (เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)ใƒŽ
my name is fleur and i am a young adult that lives in dreary
england of the united kingdom. i have many interests including,
but not limited to: gemology, lepidopterology, egyptology, japanese
culture and folklore, anime and gaming, particularly of the horror
genre. i also love collecting things. my current collections are enamel
pins, funko pops and anything and everything hedgehog related.

want to join dappervolk? use my referral and refer to this post!
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: looking for 70c$ / new store pets

Postby Hieroglyphics » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:42 am

โœง

๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ด๐š๐™พ๐™ถ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚
๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ป โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ โ€ข Image Image โ€ข ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
hello! (เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)ใƒŽ
my name is fleur and i am a young adult that lives in dreary
england of the united kingdom. i have many interests including,
but not limited to: gemology, lepidopterology, egyptology, japanese
culture and folklore, anime and gaming, particularly of the horror
genre. i also love collecting things. my current collections are enamel
pins, funko pops and anything and everything hedgehog related.

want to join dappervolk? use my referral and refer to this post!
Hieroglyphics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me