♥ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ♥ (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Introvert, Extrovert or Ambivert?

I’m an introvert
58%
I’m an extrovert
8%
I'm an ambivert
35%

Total votes : 104

Re: ♡♡ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя тяα∂єѕ ♡♡

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:44 am

SilvertoGold wrote:➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

ℓσσкιηg ƒσя тяα∂єѕ❣

𝔄𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢! 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠:

♡♡ 𝕋ℝ𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℝ𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊 ♡♡

❥ Animals from my "double" folder are all up for trade. {Higher chance of accepting}
Even if they aren't you may still attempt!

❥ If the animal has the label (NFT) on it, then it is simply not for trade.
{The only exception being that I trade you a pet labelled NFT.}

❥ Looking for CS$ and WISHLIST ITEMS! {Up to date}

❥ Items are NOT FOR TRADE unless I have MORE then ONE. {Exceptions can be made}

❥ Rarity and dates do matter.

❥ I don't do paperclip challenges sorry.

❥ Be polite, and don’t be mad or offended if I decline. I don't foe people over bad trades.

❥ If I am on and I haven’t responded to your trade instantly. I am considering it, please be patient. I will not let it rot.

❥ For those who like rats I have a store “0.060 10 rats for 1cs$”

♡♡ 𝕋ℝ𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋𝕀ℙ𝕊 ❦ ♡♡

ℓιкє:
❥ Cats {especially Munchkin cats}
❥ Snow leopards
❥ Lions
❥ Dragons & Unicorns
❥ Dogs

∂ιѕℓιкє:
❥ spiders and rats

ღ TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ TO ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯᕼO ᕼᗩᐯE GIᖴTEᗪ ᗰE! I ᗩᑭᑭᖇEᑕIᗩTE IT! ღ

✩ TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪIᑎG & TᖇᗩᗪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᗰE! ✩

۵ P̷L̷E̷A̷S̷E̷ ̷D̷O̷ ̷N̷O̷T̷ ̷B̷U̷M̷P̷ ̷T̷H̷I̷S̷ ̷T̷H̷R̷E̷A̷D̷ ۵

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹
Last edited by silvertogold on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/────────────────────────────────────────────────

/Image

she/her taurus always hungry

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm silvertogold, or silv
er for short. The s and g in
my username use to be cap
italised. Always looking for
art. My PM's are always op
en ♥ Have a nice day/night!

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:06 pm

»»————- 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 ————-««

┍━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑

꒰(͏ˊ•ꈊ•ˋ)꒱
Username:
SilvertoGold

(´・ω・`)
Pack / Packs:
Pack 1: Sweet Dream
Pack 2: Unreleased Duo
Pack 4: Expensive Friends
Pack 6: Shadows Breath
Pack 7: Deadly Trio
Pack 8: Good Friends are rare
Pack 10: Sitting Cats + Warrior Cats

┕━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┙

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ
Why do you want it?:

Each of the pack selected holds pets which, for the majority I don’t own, however, would go nuts for. :3 I may not be the most deserving of these gorgeous pets, I can promise that I will give them the best home possible. ♥

Pack 1: To receive this pack would very much be a dream *knee slaps at bad joke*. ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ In all honestly, the rarity and the demand of the sorbets play a decent role in why I want the sorbets. But it’s also because I like the designs of the sorbets: it’s so cute, the use of those colours, patterns make me happy! I also do not yet own one, let alone the entire set of sorbets.

Pack 2: The two amigos really caught my attention, yes, they have amazing demand and it would be such a booster to own them. But I really, really, really, adore this set a lot. Both of the pets I want and neither I own. Especially the fox! The animal and colour combination is something which I really love. I also haven’t seen many people trading away either of those pets, so unless I haven’t been looking hard enough, I think they are pretty hard to get? So, it would be amazing.

Pack 4: It has been a recent goal of mine to have a complete collection of store pets. I started playing in May 2018, so I personally haven’t gotten the time to collect them: especially as my current main focus is to collect all chicken smoothie items! To receive this pack to be an insane boost and a lending hand that I would be super grateful for!

Pack 6: Ah… the beloved raven dog, and for an evident reason really! It is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe and I can imagine the fun it will be to dress her all up!
Putting it’s demand aside, I can say confidently that it is a pet I will love will every bit of me :3 – however, there are many who want/are looking for this pet. So truth be told, I’m certain that there is a more deserving home this beauty can go to!

Pack 7: I’ve also found the design of the cerb to be absolutely astonishing from the first time I saw it. Each and every Chicken smoothie pet portrays a different feeling and vibe for the other. A lot of the pets give off cute, pretty, unique, vibrant or gentle vibes – each which I really, really do love! Honestly, major props to the all the artists out there that create such loveable animals. Never would I have thought that I would get attached to a pixel animal. <3
The cerb gave me a cool chick – badass vibe which I really dig. It’s such an amazing pet, I can understand why it has it’s demand for sure!!!

Pack 8: What an absolutely cute mix of animals! I love the mix of animals in that group (i'm not too picky with animal species) and it made me smile. Their are a few that I absolutely adore, including this queen, she's a minor dreamie of mine & gosh she's darn adorable! Honestly, there are a number of absolute sweethearts in the bunch! Love them all!!

Pack 10: Sitting cats and warrior cats are arguably one of the higher demand animals. I’m all hands down for the hype, they are lovely and as a reader of warrior cats (prior to stumbling across chicken smoothie and when I was still in primary to around the beginning of middle school), it’s a feeling of nostalgia for me when I see one of my favourite warriors. Honestly, I haven’t read the warrior cat series in a few years, but I think I may pick it back up in my spare time.

I don’t really expect to get any of them, but if I do I will be forever grateful! ♥♥
I promise you from the bottom of my heart, that if I’m lucky enough to receive a pack with one pet I will keep it. If I get lucky and get a pack with numerous pets, I will at least keep one (high chance I’ll keep them all because I’m sedimental like that :`D) I will decorate them with items & potentially make them my mascot/s of my future adoption centre.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

( ´ ▽ ` )b
What does "Love" mean to you? / A Friendship story you'd like to share? / Beautiful Christmas Memory?: (You have to fill at least one!)

(=♡ ᆺ ♡=)
𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊
Love is something I do not specifically categorise as a romantic gesture only. To me, love is when I feel super relaxed and comfortable, happy and fierce loyalty to that person. It when the person is able to bring up the best in me and when issues and complications do arise, we are able to work things out. To further add onto that, we will hold a level of trust where we won’t intentionally hurt one another.

I feel like when you really care and love someone, you will see them as someone who you can’t imagine doing this rollercoaster of life with. It’s when you can go a week without talking but when you do see one another again, it’s an instant mood lifter. And when you aren’t talking to them you miss their presence and at times (doesn’t have to be constantly) think about them.

Ultimately, I feel as if the definition of love slightly varies, depending on what circumstances: parental, friendship, romantic love, etc. But I personally, view what I have written above as important factors that play a role in what love means.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 - 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
A friendship story that has stuck with me and will stick with me for the rest of my life, is the very first friend I met in prep/kindergarten. I was that kid that would cry when the thought of leaving my parents behind ever occurred. I’m sure I was quite a handful when my parents had to leave work, because I would throw a tantrum as I hated the idea of being left alone.
So, the faithful day of prep came, first day of school as a 5-year-old. Backpack strapped to my back as my parents showered me with smiles and “look over here!”, taking copious amounts of photos, in hopes to get a few good ones of me actually standing still and looking at the camera. I was nervous, excited and overall ecstatic, BECAUSE, I thought that my parents would be there for the entire day. Yup. You see, the issue here? (≖ ‸ ≖ ✿)
You could say that I was beyond surprised when my parents waved goodbye around 5-ish minutes after I entered a class packed with smol children and a beaming teacher (she was lovely) introducing herself to us. Naturally, being the sook, I am, I started to cry when they had taken a step out of the classroom. The teacher probably pitied a young and crying me and allowed my parents to sit at the back of the classroom for a little longer. They calmed me down and soon ushered a red faced, hiccupping, little girl to sit the carpet with the rest of the students.

I clearly remember my eyes clouding over, once again with tears when they did leave the room. As I had made it my goal to check on them every few seconds to make sure they were there, turning so hard and fast I probably gave myself a whiplash. They really tried to leave as discretely as possible, but nuh uh uh, I saw them the second they had stood up to leave. They gave me encouraging nods to reassure my stubborn and anxious self.
At this point I had finally understood that they would be coming back to pick me up again and didn’t intend to make me stay there forever. Well, that was because I had my parents promise me, that they wouldn’t leave me.
Nonetheless, my eyes were watery once more as I faced the front and tried to listen and proactively participate in what the class was doing. To my surprise a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and a kiss was planted on my head.
Naturally, I turned around and saw a pair of bright blue eyes and a bright smile. I was so taken aback I stopped crying (haha, gosh I was a dramatic 5-year-old). This sweet girl introduced herself to me as Louisa, to which I responded back with my name.

This 5-year-old girl, whom I never met before, had proceeded to tell me that things were okay and sat beside me. For the first time, I felt okay being left alone without my parents: I didn’t know back then, but I now know that I have separation anxiety (which has progressively lessened over the years). Her sweet hugs & smiles made me feel reassured.
She was my first friend, my first best friend, my fish to my chips, my cookies to my milk and an overall absolute blessing.

Throughout the years in primary school we joined to the hip, and it was great! I had classes with her, ate with her and played games with her. She had come to my house often and vice versa, to the point where we were practically family.

However, high school rolled around, and that was where we found out that we would no longer be in the same school. Up to this point we were two peas in a pod: inseparable. So, we were devastated and had promised to meet each other as much as possible and to call & text each other every day.
And we did… for a while, until the daily calls became a monthly call, which progressed to a yearly call, before it stopped.

We made new friends in our different schools and had new groups of friends as we started to change and grow as individuals. I now have a super tight friend circle - and I could have chosen one of those stories instead. But I felt like this story really resonates with my childhood. To this day, we do the occasional texts, but it’s not the same.
Despite this, I’m not upset or mad at this: though I was sad in the beginning. If anything, I’m super thankful.
It’s a bittersweet feeling, but I understand that life happens, and people grow apart.
However, I will never forget her and appreciate, so much, everything she has done for me.
She made my primary school years very memorable, but it was time to say an unwanted goodbye. If I ever see her again, I will definitely embrace her in a hug and catch up. As for the meantime, I’ll let life take its course, I still am surrounded with people I deeply care for and I’m sure she is too.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

(˶◕‿◕˶✿)
Anything else you'd like to add / say?:
Firstly, thank you for your generosity and for this opportunity. I wish you the very best in 2020!
Secondly, I really love the story of how you & your best friend met! I found myself subconsciously smiling the whole way through! It sure did blow my mind, how much a game can bring to someone's life! I'm so happy you guys met & became friends, it's an adorable story! <3
I think your English is pretty good :3 and lastly, good luck to everyone who has entered!
❥ Thanks again princess!

Credit to the person who created the pixel flowers used

»»————- ♡ ————-««
Last edited by silvertogold on Mon May 18, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Bump ❥

Please do not bump this thread, thank you c:

Edit: dye eggs https://assets.epicurious.com/photos/5c ... 041719.jpg
pastel: https://i0.wp.com/bydawnnicole.com/wp-c ... =800&ssl=1
Last edited by silvertogold on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:57 pm

hihi, am back for more tehe <3
    I'd love a sketch of my boys ambrose & noah, as well as my girl sweetheart. c:
    I'll give two of lunar new year cows ♥
    thank you! love your art
Last edited by silvertogold on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:19 pm

PIXEL PUPS
My own personal archive of my pixel pups and items!

PUPS
PUP #1: Ora wrote:Image

PUP #2: Galaxa wrote:Image

ITEMS
SilvertoGold-7Image, 1x Balloon Pup Image, 1x Rubber Ducky Image, 1x Raining petals Image

SilvertoGold-8Image, 1x Rubber Ducky Image, 1x small daisy necklace Image

SilvertoGold-8Image, 1x Balloon Unicorn Image, 1x Top hat Ducky Image, 1x rose clip Image

SilvertoGold-8Image 1x sleeping dragon plush [red] Image, 1x Unicorn ducky Image, 1x Raining petals Image

MIPS
Mip #1-300x214
Mip #2
CHERRIES
Mip 1: x1 Medium bag of cherries (195)
Mip 2: x1 Large bag of cherries (200)

Last edited by silvertogold on Tue May 18, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Bump ❥

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Bump ❥

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Username: silvertogold
    Letter: Hello Secret Santa! I hope you have been well ♥
    I’m pumped for Christmas & thank you for being my secret Santa!
    I’ll be super grateful no matter what you get me. ♡

★ I’m actively trying to reduce my item and pet wishlist!
    It’s a goal of mine to collect all the pets & items on CS! It will take time, so anything will greatly help. <3
    ★ Some specific pets I want (dreamies) are found here.
    ★ I have a few active hoards, you can see them all here.
    ★ If you rather do art, here are my character’s: Toyhou.se
    ★ I also use C$, so that would be appreciated too!

I’m not picky, so anything you get me I will treasure. ♡
    Have a nice day and thank you very much!!

#SSLetter
Last edited by silvertogold on Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4165135

General Info:
Username: silvertogold
Are you interested in being included in the 'Featured Users'?: yes <3

Game Preferences: (optional)
When receiving treats, do you prefer items, pets, and/or C$? (list all that apply): pets, c$ and items are all appreciated ♥
Are you ok with non-wishlist pets in treats?: of course!
Are you ok with art as a treat?: I would like art
How many times do you allow players to visit you? (If you allow revisits, specify how many or how often): once a week

Trick or Treater and Story:
Trick or Treater: Esme

Story:

Did you read and understand the rules, and agree to follow them?: yes!
Last edited by silvertogold on Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★