Trade me! Instant replies :")))))

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Trade me! Instant replies :")))))

Postby Kitten31415 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:33 am

Trade me what you think is fair, read the rules! Thanks and have a nice day!

Will have rares in group labelled "004. The Pet Store" for C$ or WL pets
Help me with the Paperclip Challenge please! owo

Want WL pets/Hoard pets/C$/WL items

buying 2 hoard pets for 1C$
buying 4 WL items for 1C$ (my item wl is rly long)
buying 7 wl pets for 1C$

Hoards
#BanAnimalTesting
Last edited by Kitten31415 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Kitten

I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar on someone's face, I'll think of WindClan every time I win a race, I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends', I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave, I'll remember the Tribe when I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, for the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% don't care. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap them saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!"

if you love animals, don't eat meat please! (warning: this is kinda disturbing)
Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoards

Postby Kitten31415 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Image 2018 June Lynx Cats

ImageImageImageImageImageImage 2015 Easter Pugs+Bunny

ImageImageImageImage 2018 June Citrus Hamsters

ImageImageImage Any PPS Egg

Image 2018 December Rotten PPS Pup

ImageImageImageImage 2018 February BWolves

ImageImageImageImage 2018 Easter PPS Dwarf Hamsters

Image 2018 April Dog

Image 2018 Halloween Dog

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Any dog with natural design

ImageImageImageImageImageImage 2018 CNY Dogs

Image 2017 April Chained Dog

Image 2015 Staff Pet
Last edited by Kitten31415 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kitten

I'll remember Brightheart when I see a scar on someone's face, I'll think of WindClan every time I win a race, I'll remember Goosefeather when nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge when someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail when someone wants to be 'just friends', I'll think of StarClan when I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail whenever I must be brave, I'll remember the Tribe when I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, for the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% don't care. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap them saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!"

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#BanAnimalTesting

Postby Kitten31415 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:32 pm

ImageImageImageImage

I'm hoarding the 2018 bandaged rats to show support for my belief that no animal should be used for testing. Most animals are afforded some measure of protection under the Animal Welfare Act, but rats and mice are completely excluded, which means that experimenters don't even have to provide them with some pain relief when carrying out experiments on them.
While experimenters who use guinea pigs must provide them with pain relief and at least show that they’ve looked for modern alternatives to the use of animals, experimenters don’t even have to count the mice and rats they kill. A 2009 survey by researchers found that mice and rats who underwent painful, invasive procedures such as skull surgeries and burn experiments were given post-procedural pain relief only about 20 percent of the time.
These creatures are highly intelligent. Though much smaller than dogs, they are at least as capable as dogs about thinking and figuring out things! They demonstrate empathy and even altruism, willing to put oneself in harm's way to protect a friend. Both mice and rats are also highly social animals. They become attached to each other, love their own families, and easily bond with their human guardians—returning as much affection as is given to them.
These creatures are really amazing and should not be treated as a disposable piece of lab equipment. They deserve a loving home, not a cruel death.

Any trades for these rats would be much appreciated! My goal for now is 20 rats, but will be increased soon :3

Credit for info used:xx
Last edited by Kitten31415 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade me, I will reply pretty fast! :"3

Postby Kitten31415 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:21 am

Boop
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Up
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Up
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Bump
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Up
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Upppp
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten31415 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Boop
Kitten

Kitten31415

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me