➳ H: listies, R/VR, items*, 1k+ W: WL, C$, items➳

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

➳ H: listies, R/VR, items*, 1k+ W: WL, C$, items➳

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Normal Trades - Special Trades - Rare/Very Rare Trades - Rare's List Trades

Image I love to trade, so feel free to send one. But please, PLEASE read my very short rules first.
They aren't long and if you don't read and follow them, your trade will probably be canceled, which is no fun.

Want C$? Look below on the second post.
If you do not, your trade will be canceled. There are very few things I offer my C$ for, and they are listed there.

Interested in items? If you are interested in my items, send over a PM. I can send you a suggestion with the items on your wishlist I have available for trade, or I can open them and you can ask if there are any available for trade. Fair warning, several of my items are not for trade, so do not be upset if I don't have any available. I also only want wishlist pets or items. I can be picky with them. If this is not okay with you, please don't send a trade.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 am, edited 88 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Want C$? Look Here!

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:44 pm

My C$ trading

I will only offer my C$ for the following. Please make sure you only offer these for my C$, or your trade will be canceled.
If you have a list pet that you are willing to offer for C$, feel free to send an offer.

Update: I am now looking to buy any non-store items on my wishlist from '08-'14 with C$. feel free to send an offer, and I'll be happy to try and work something out.

Offering 1 C$:
Image ImageImage Image

Offering 2 C$:
Image Image Image Image

Offering 4 C$ each:
Image Image Image

Offering 9 C$:

If you have a list pet that you are willing to offer for C$, feel free to send an offer.

I will not be offering my C$ for anything else unless it's listed on this post only. Thank you. c:
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 66 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ What I'm Looking For

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Remaining Dreamies wrote:•gray mini husky •dice pps •ghost cat •spiderwing bw
Impossible Dream Pets wrote:•Joker •BEG •Noncoon

Image Any & all items on my wishlist
Image Most items on my wishlist are ones that I want multiples of so feel free to offer more than one!

Image I will accept C$ for just about anything except my list pets and older uncommons.

Image Hoard pets, which are featured below.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Hoard Pets ; Set or Undecided

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Image Hoard pets are all on my wishlist. I will not overpay for them. c:

Hoards: Specific Number / Undecided Number / Infinite Hoards

Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Spotlights/Some Amazing People! c:

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:47 pm

This is a place to thank several different amazing people who have helped me out with hoards, Dreamies, goals, etc. A huge thank you to all of these people!
If you are on here, and want to be taken off for any reason, please let me know so I can take you off! :]

LimeG - They have gifted me more times than I count. They also gifted me my ultimate Dreamie. Thank you so much LimeG! You are absolutely amazing! :]

Ryukin - Rykin randomly gifted me another Dreamie, a beautiful toxic. Thank you so much Ryukin! :]

Sugar Snap - You are absolutely amazing! Sugar gifted me two three of my Dreamies as well as several others. Sugar, you are amazing! You always make me laugh and you always make my day! Thank you for being awesome! -Batman cx

Orlaith Etain - It would take me forever to list everything they've done. X] Thank you for all of your gifts, your jokes, your messages, and for always managing to put a smile on my face! You are an amazing person! C:

Memories - They have gifted me several times; minor & major Dreamies included. Thank you so much for all your help! :]

Patch. - Patch is absolutely amazing. She has helped me out so many times, and is so kind. Thank you for being such a great person! :]

Now, I do NOT want anyone to be bothering any of these amazing people for handouts or freebies. No. Don't do it. This is here so that people can recognize these amazing people. :]
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Things.

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:01 pm

•Just because it's on my wishlist doesn't mean that I will overpay for it.

•Group names are there for a reason. Follow them, please.

•If you cannot be bothered to read my rules, read group names, send a message, or wait at least twenty-four hours for me to respond to your trade, please do not even send me one. I do not have the time or patience to deal with you.

•I do not require you to bump my trade topic, and I will not bump yours. I do not like topics I will never look at again showing up under "my posts" and I don't want you to be spammed with mine either.

•Locked pets are just that, locked. They are not for trade. Do not PM or send a suggestion. Don't even "try."

-----------------------------------------------
Public Service Announcement:
NFT = No flying tigers No fish tacos No fish tanning No fries today Not For Trade.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Don't Have Anything On My Wishlist?

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:45 pm

If you want to trade with me, but don't have anything on my wishlist, I may still accept, as long as it is a trade up in rarity/age/species:

Species I will accept:
-Dogs
-Butterfly Wolves (uncommon + or above)
-Foxes (2016 + older)
-deer (uncommon+)
-Dwarf Hamsters (common+)
-Lions
-certain event pets
*if you have a pet but aren't sure if I'll accept it,
feel free to PM me and ask. ^_^
Species I will not accept:
-rats
-horses/ponies
-cats
-chickens
-guinea pigs
-spiders
-pretty much anything else
*some exceptions may apply.
Again, feel free to ask if you're wondering
about a species not listed here.
some examples wrote:-Trade Up in species: you are asking for a pet on the list of species I don't accept and are offering one from the list I do accept. example, you are offering me a dog of the same age and rarity for a rat. this benefits both of us as you get the pet you want, and I get a trade pet that's easier to trade off.

-Trade Up in age: you offer me a pet of the same rarity and a species I will accept that is older by at least 1-2 months.

-Trade Up in rarity: you offer me a higher rarity. example, you offer me a common for a very common, or an uncommon for two commons.
*if you are looking to offer a rare for my quantity, send me a PM. I may accept a pet from the non-species list if it it is '10 or older.

--> I will consider these types of non-wishlist offers for pets in my normal trade group and possibly my special trade group and my rare/very rare trade group. Pay attention to names for specifics, and just keep in mind I may be picky with the last two.

==> I very much prefer trades up by date. ex. your late '15 common for my mid '16 common, etc. next would be species, such as trading your canine for my rat.

--> Please do not offer non-wishlist for any other open groups, such as my list pets, or if it says WL only in the pet name.

--> If you have any questions about this, feel free to send over a PM. c:

my reasoning behind this: you want something from me, but you aren't offering me something I am actively seeking, so it needs to be somewhat beneficial to me, hence the trade up part.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Looking for items?

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 pm

If you're interested in trading for my items, you have a few options.

Image You can offer on any items I have more than one of. Please don't assume I will trade for just anything. I am only interested in wishlist pets and items, or possibly C$. Just like with pets, I may or may not be interested in trading.

Image You can send me a PM asking what items I have available. I will send a suggestion to you with all the items I have available on your wishlist. This may or may not include items I only have one of. Many of my items are on pets. I do have some doubles that I don't want or need, but they don't show up as doubles to you.
Sending a PM is usually your best option.

Image You can send a PM asking about a specific item. Chances are, if it's on a pet or I only have one, it won't be for trade. But you're free to ask. Note I said ask, not whine or beg.

Image I am picky with my items. I expect fair trades for them.

Image Above all, remember I do not have to trade anything, whether it's fair or not, overpay or not, I do not have to. Do not complain or argue with me on this. If I don't want to trade it, I can and may say no. Begging, whining, complaining, threatening, and/or bullying will not change my mind and may result in you being foed.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
listening to: Lullaby -The Cure

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ H: C$ (see inside), list, + W: WL ➳ [Do not post, WIP]

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Reserved.