πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž Tokens for Lil Monsters

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž

Postby Tatangi » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:11 am

LOOKING FOR V-DAY PETS

Image Image
I am currently looking for past Valentine's Day Pets!
I'm wanting to complete the collection of VDay pets from all years, so I'm focused on that at this time. If you are willing to trade just respond here OR send over a trade. I'm only trading between events, or rarity for rarity. For example, you can send me a trade for a 202 Vday pet for a 2021 vday pet, but can't send one that's not within the same year. You can also send me an uncommon for another uncommon of the same month and/or year.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž LF: Animal Egg Items

Postby Tatangi » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:08 am

LOOKING FOR ANIMAL EGGS

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'm currently looking for Animal Eggs, and I'm paying 1C$ For each one. Send me a Trade! All Eggs are on my wishlist!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:56 pm

Bumping This Thread

Just bumping this thread so that I can get some more trades.

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:56 am

Bump

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:56 am

Bump

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž Looking for Easter Pets

Postby Tatangi » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:35 pm

Tatangi wrote:
Tatangi's Trades Are: OPEN

This is my trade thread, which is very old at this point so I will try to keep it updated when I can. I'm not open for all trades, I'm more likely to accept your trade if you trade on things that I mention in this thread. For example, I'm going to mention what I'm looking for below and what I'm willing to trade for it. If you go outside of that, you are taking the risk that I may not accept it.

Currently Looking For The Following Pets

After finally completing the Christmas Advent '09 sitting Cat set, I'm not looking to complete easter sets! I have all the easter pets on my WL. I've completed the 2022 Set (but have some favorites I really like from that one) so as long as it's from an easter event and on my wishlist, I'm open to trades! I even have Toyhouse Codes for trade for them as well, just send me a trade saying you would like a code, and I'll accept the trade with a code in the message. I'll even do Custom Adopts like this for Easter pets.

Image Image Image

I'm currently looking for any Yearly pets that I've missed. This means the New years pets that have the year on them! They are already on my wishlist, so they should be easy to find. The only outcomes I've missed are those pictured above. Offering: Lunar New Years Pets, Rarity Trades, and the unusual yearly pets

No Offer List

I'm trying to make certain groups untradeable, but based on the amount of pets I have some of them slip through the cracks. Please do not make offers on Easter Pets unless I have a double of them. Do not make offers on rares unless you're offering something specifically that I'm looking for in this thread, artwork or C$ in exchange. Anything inside the trade group is open to trade unless It's an easter pet that somehow got past me.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž Tokens for Lil Monsters

Postby Tatangi » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:20 am

Item Search

At this time I'm currently trying to collect all the Lil Monster plushies! I've actually got a few of them already, but would like to complete the collection! Currently trading 4 tokens per Wishlist Lil Monster, 2 for Non WL Lil Monsters
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me