everything for wishlist

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: WILLING TO OVERPAY FOR WISHLIST!

Postby jesse.faden » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 am

PanWithAPlan wrote:Currently seeking wishlist!

Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be. And be kind to yourself.

Make sure you're staying home during this time! If you can't stay home, please stay safe! Take care of each other and spread love, now more than ever.

This shouldn't be a political or controversial take, but black lives matter. if you go to protests, please be safe. donate and sign petitions. spread the word. black lives matter, they've always mattered and they always will.
this site is a hot mess FIX YOUR STUFF CS
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:48 pm

Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be. And be kind to yourself.

Make sure you're staying home during this time! If you can't stay home, please stay safe! Take care of each other and spread love, now more than ever.

This shouldn't be a political or controversial take, but black lives matter. if you go to protests, please be safe. donate and sign petitions. spread the word. black lives matter, they've always mattered and they always will.
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:51 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:12 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:16 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:40 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:51 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:53 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:24 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me