LF: Kitsunes (ALL PETS OPEN)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: LF: Kitsunes (set or singles, either way)

Postby tabook » Thu May 23, 2024 7:01 am

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:I am heavily looking for a set of Kitsune store pets to gift my friend!

I have This group that I am still actively adding to (taking a bit to sort through my groups). I am offering 1 non worth of pets for the set, with extra if needed.

I have certain collections I would be willing to part with, but they are locked. If you are interested in any groups labeled with "c.Collection _____", please let me know!

I also have high value items I can offer as add-ons :-) I can offer C$ to add-on as well.

Thank you for looking! Pm me if you would like to negotiate, or send suggestions. I'm looking for a complete set of 4 Kitsunes, but I will also offer 2.5-3MA per single Kitsune.

tabook's trading thread

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Collections I'm working on ♥:[/center][/size]

I am looking to complete my Nick and Malk pet collections! ^^
ALL THE EGGS <3
- I want all the eggs! Missing eggs are on my wishlist. I have the following eggs to trade for same-year swaps on my wishlist: Image<--(2009/10) ImageImage <-- (2011)
Looking for these 2014 eggs to complete 2014 "non-animal" eggs: ImageImage

Warrior Cats- I have Ravenpaw to swap for a Warrior Cat on my WL!

All New Year's Pets in order
- I need same dog swaps for different adopt times, if you have the same pet with the time I need, and you don't mind switching, please send a trade! ^^ I need: either a 2020 GUPPS adopted before 2min47sec after rollover, or a 2020 PPS adopted after 3days17.5hr - a 2018 GUPPS adopted before 15min after rollover, or a 2018 PPS adopted after 7hrs. Thank you so much, Infinitive! <3

I need a 2011 GUPPS adopted before 2hrs after rollover, or a 2012 PPS adopted after 8hrs41min. Looking for wishlist New Year’s dogs - missing 2012 GUPPS, and 2014 GUPPS (all on WL :-) ).

Staff Pets - All Years - I have a complete collection! Thank you @drown for the Vampiric '09 pup, the last one I needed!

Various item collections - most notably the Turkey set and the All Eggs Dog (missing eggs on my WL!)

And of course, missing WL Animal Eggs!
I have a duplicate Animal Egg 8 Image, 10 Image, and 15 Image to trade for an Animal Egg (each) from the same year.
{I use the randomizer for my pet names}{My item collections}
Collecting one of each Animal Egg! 98/117 <3

Image[/url[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/32075522.html]Image
tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Kitsunes (set or singles, either way)

Postby tabook » Fri May 24, 2024 3:15 am

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:I am heavily looking for a set of Kitsune store pets to gift my friend!

I have This group that I am still actively adding to (taking a bit to sort through my groups). I am offering 1 non worth of pets for the set, with extra if needed.

I have certain collections I would be willing to part with, but they are locked. If you are interested in any groups labeled with "c.Collection _____", please let me know!

I also have high value items I can offer as add-ons :-) I can offer C$ to add-on as well.

Thank you for looking! Pm me if you would like to negotiate, or send suggestions. I'm looking for a complete set of 4 Kitsunes, but I will also offer 2.5-3MA per single Kitsune.

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3
- I want all the eggs! Missing eggs are on my wishlist. I have the following eggs to trade for same-year swaps on my wishlist: Image<--(2009/10) ImageImage <-- (2011)

- I need same dog swaps for different adopt times, if you have the same pet with the time I need, and you don't mind switching, please send a trade! ^^ I need: either a 2020 GUPPS adopted before 2min47sec after rollover, or a 2020 PPS adopted after 3days17.5hr - a 2018 GUPPS adopted before 15min after rollover, or a 2018 PPS adopted after 7hrs. Thank you so much, Infinitive! <3

I need a 2011 GUPPS adopted before 2hrs after rollover, or a 2012 PPS adopted after 8hrs41min. Looking for wishlist New Year’s dogs - missing 2012 GUPPS, and 2014 GUPPS (all on WL :-) ).

Staff Pets - All Years - I have a complete collection! Thank you @drown for the Vampiric '09 pup, the last one I needed!

Various item collections - most notably the Turkey set and the All Eggs Dog (missing eggs on my WL!)

I have a duplicate Animal Egg 8 Image, 10 Image, and 15 Image to trade for an Animal Egg (each) from the same year.

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LF: Kitsunes (WHOLE COLLECTION OPEN)

Postby tabook » Fri May 24, 2024 3:49 pm

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:

Most of my groups are locked but they are all available! Message me if you want them unlocked temporarily for ease of searching (I have them closed because I hate refusing even really low offers </3)

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Kitsunes (WHOLE COLLECTION OPEN)

Postby tabook » Mon May 27, 2024 11:58 am

Most of my groups are locked but they are all available! Message me if you want them unlocked temporarily for ease of searching (I have them closed because I hate refusing even really low offers </3)

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Tue May 28, 2024 8:02 pm

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Wed May 29, 2024 11:04 am

tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cancer Sign Zodiac for Streaked Fire Malk Wolf

Postby tabook » Fri May 31, 2024 4:06 am

Sorry for weird formatting, on mobile :mrgreen: I need a Streaked Fire Malk Wolf, I have a Zodiac dog in my VR folder for one! (Ignore his name) Thank you!

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cancer Sign Zodiac for Streaked Fire Malk Wolf

Postby tabook » Fri May 31, 2024 12:35 pm

Sorry for weird formatting, on mobile :mrgreen: I need a Streaked Fire Malk Wolf, I have a Zodiac dog in my VR folder for one! (Ignore his name) Thank you!

tabook wrote:
tabook wrote:

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

[/quote]

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:00 am

I am heavily looking for a set of Kitsune store pets to gift my friend!

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

I have a duplicate Animal Egg 8 Image, 10 Image, and 15 Image to trade for an Animal Egg (each) from the same year.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:49 pm

tabook's trading thread

ALL THE EGGS <3

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me