[H] C$ [LF] Easter pets and tokens

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Postby Celozon » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:49 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 am

x
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:24 pm

x
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:40 pm

x
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:01 am

x
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:30 am

x
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:28 am

x
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:28 am

x
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Your pet approaches a menacing house; the aged, weatherbeaten wood casting a foreboding silhouette again the horizon. A crisp bite in the air rushes to fill the void left by the sun's decent, though it's hard for your pet to tell if the shivers running through their spine is due to the drop in temperature, or a preliminary fear for what they are about to experience.

Their friends had thought this was a good idea - even a required part of the halloween experience - but suddenly your pet is feeling doubtful. Now that they are closer to the building, they can hear the frightened shrieks coming from inside. Eerie lights flash in the windows, illuminating them briefly with different colors. Your pet steels themselves against whatever may lay inside, despite the growing feeling that they should turn the other way and run.

They puff themselves up, thinking of all the goodies that may lay inside. Filled with determination, they hop up the steps, each creaking underfoot. The door is heavy and thick, and the windows have the shades pulled down as to block their view of the interior. Still, your pet tells themself, "there's no turning back now." With that, they pull open the thick oak door and toss themselves into the darkness, awaiting the events of the Haunted House.

Welcome to the Haunted House!

The LOLO team members got together this year and created a Haunted House for your trick or treaters! A maze of room filled with jump scares, candy, and fellow adventurers. Send your pet into the Haunted House and see what they find!
Disclaimer: The LOLO team is not liable for any trauma or minor injuries your pets may incur while in the Haunted House.

The Haunted House is a small side gifting game for LOLO players. To play, you submit a form sending your pet into the Haunted House, and you will later receive a response for a LOLO team member with a short description of what happened along with a small gift of items or pets that your trick or treater found in the haunted house.

The description you receive with your gift will be in rp-style describing and event that happened to your pet. This can be an encounter with another pet in the haunted house, finding something, or something else happening to them while there.

yada yada yada

How to enter the Haunted House:
  1. Click the [url=x]link[/url] to open the Google Form
  2. Fill out the preliminary information:
    You will need to provide a link to your account page (My Stuff > My Profile), your [url=X]LOLO Player ID Number[/url], and a link to your trick or treater from [url=X]LOLO[/url].
  3. Make sure you haven't already entered on that CS day
    We recommend making a note of each time you enter, just to make sure.
  4. Tell us about what you want:
    The way your pet feels determines the type of reply you may get with your gift. Indicating which type of gift you'd prefer makes it more likely (but not guaranteed) that we will try to give you something in that category.
  5. Fanclub and submit!
    We will be featuring some of the pets who go into the Haunted House on the fanclub! This is an awesome way to get trick or treaters, and to show off your costume! Please indicate if you'd like to participate in that or not. Then, hit the submit button and wait for a LOLO staff member to bring you your prize!
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:04 am, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: spoopy
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 am

Haunted House

The LOLO team members got together this year and created a Haunted House for your trick or treaters! A maze of room filled with jump scares, candy, and fellow adventurers. Send your pet into the Haunted House and see what they find!

Disclaimer: The LOLO team is not liable for any trauma or minor injuries your pets may incur while in the Haunted House.

Info

The Haunted House is a small side gifting game for LOLO players. To play, you submit a form sending your pet into the Haunted House, and you will later receive a response for a LOLO team member with a short description of what happened along with a small gift of items or pets that your trick or treater found in the haunted house.

The description you receive with your gift will be in rp-style describing and event that happened to your pet. This can be an encounter with another pet in the haunted house, finding something, or something else happening to them while there.

Rules

1. You may only send your LOLO trick or treater pet into the Haunted House
2. You may only send your pet into the Haunted House once a day, CS time. You can send your pet again after rollover each day. All entries into the Haunted House are tracked. If you are caught sending your pets more than once a day you will be warned, if it continues you may be banned from the Haunted House. If you know you are liable to forget, please track whether your pet has entered today.
3. You will always receive something for sending you pet in, but how big or small the gift is will vary.
4. We will sometimes feature a specific encounter in the Haunted House here on the fanclub, as a well to feature various pet dressups and costumes. We will only feature encounters which we were given permission to do so.

Ready to get going? Click here and fill out the form to send your pet into the Haunted House!

If you are unable to use the google form to submit your pet for any reason, fill out the below and message it to an LOLO team member, who will put it into the google form for you (so all entries can be tracked).
Code: Select all
xxx

Want to help out with the Haunted House?

You can submit your pet dressups to be featured in the haunted house, or offer suggestions for encounters and events that could happen.

1. You can submit any dressup that is your own, you can submit your trick or treater as well as any others you like.
2. Submitted dressups do not have to be Halloween related, and the pets do not necessarily have to be visible (ie covering the pet so only the items are visible), anything is fair game.
3. You can add in suggested personalities/events for the submitted dressup.
4. Encounters and events can also be suggested, either just a general idea, or fully written out.
5. All suggestions will be credited back to you if/when they are used.

Click here for the submission form!

If you are unable to use the google form for any reason, fill out the below and message it to an LOLO team member
Code: Select all
xxx
Last edited by Celozon on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me