everything for wishlist

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: I'm new - trade me?

Postby jesse.faden » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:33 am

_Stephanie_the_Bi_ wrote:Hi! I'm new to this site! I wanted to make this post to interact with other friendly people and trade pets and items! <3
I have some trade rules!
Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be.
this site is a hot mess FIX YOUR STUFF CS
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:45 am

_Stephanie_the_Bi_ wrote:Hi! I'm new to this site! I wanted to make this post to interact with other friendly people and trade pets and items! <3
I have some trade rules!
Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be.
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:10 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:08 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:35 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:32 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:44 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:05 pm

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:06 am

I have some trade rules!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:51 am

_Stephanie_the_Bi_ wrote:Hi! I'm new to this site! I wanted to make this post to interact with other friendly people and trade pets! <3
I'm currently trying to collect every pet on CS! Trade me to help out!
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me