🐢🐱🐭 * TRADES, ADOPTS, & SWAPS * 🐺🐴🐹

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: 🐢🐱🐭 * TRADES * 2011+, RARES, EVENTS * 🐺🐴🐹

Postby csartie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:23 pm

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

I'm working towards the impossible mission of collecting every pet on CS and I would love to trade with you!

Please only send pets with known rarities that are on my wishlist.

Outside of that, I don't have rules; just try to be as fair as possible, that's all I ask :thumbup:

The following aren't so much rules as simple suggestions to help the trading process be more enjoyable for me, but please don't feel tied down to them! They are completely optional. I tend to be very lenient about trades and I typically will accept anything!

If you can, please try to match all rarities and match or exceed the number of pets you're asking for in a trade. This simplifies the trading process for me and helps me feel confident that I'm receiving a fair trade.

Please do not send suggestions if at all possible. I don't feel confident enough in my ability to offer you a fair trade on my own to feel comfortable editing suggestions.

Please do not send paperclip challenge suggestions. I love to help out when I can, but I don't always accept paperclip trades.

If your trade is automatically cancelled, I am so sorry, and please by all means resend!

Thank you so much for stopping by! :D
csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 pm

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

I'm working towards the impossible mission of collecting every pet on CS and I would love to trade with you!

Outside of that, I don't have rules; just try to be as fair as possible, that's all I ask :thumbup:

The following aren't so much rules as simple suggestions to help the trading process be more enjoyable for me, but please don't feel tied down to them! They are completely optional. I tend to be very lenient about trades and I typically will accept anything!

If you can, please try to match all rarities and match or exceed the number of pets you're asking for in a trade. This simplifies the trading process for me and helps me feel confident that I'm receiving a fair trade.

Please do not send suggestions if at all possible. I don't feel confident enough in my ability to offer you a fair trade on my own to feel comfortable editing suggestions.

Please do not send paperclip challenge suggestions. I love to help out when I can, but I don't always accept paperclip trades.

If your trade is automatically cancelled, I am so sorry, and please by all means resend!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 pm

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:45 pm

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:35 pm

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 am

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby csartie » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:28 am

badakokkili wrote:

Hello!

csartie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me