šŸ”®Trading TentšŸ”®

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking for WL Pet or Item Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:07 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below. I have 84 C$ available to buy WL pets or items as well.

Likely to accept if your offer has:
  • Older Halloween pets on my WL
  • Older Halloween Items on my WL
  • Staff litter dogs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation pets on my WL
  • Costume pieces and wigs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation items on my WL
  • Alice in Wonderland store pets
  • C$
  • Pets for my small hoards

This group here is preferred C$ but is of course negotiable for the right price

Not likely to accept:
  • Pets not on my WL (I had a 112 page WL but I removed 70 pages because I kept getting offers of pets I wasn't currently looking for (the ones in my likely to accept list) so now it'll be a lot easier to know what to offer me as everything I currently want is on my WL and only what I currently want
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of or any tokens during events

Looking to finish some small hoards!

Need 6

Need 14

And of course always willing to trade ANY pets in my extra folder 1:1 for any of these fellas, setting my hoard goal at 200 for now with room to grow

Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for WL Pet or Item Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:24 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:
Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below.

Likely to accept if your offer has:
  • Older Halloween pets on my WL
  • Older Halloween Items on my WL
  • Staff litter dogs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation pets on my WL
  • Costume pieces and wigs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation items on my WL
  • Alice in Wonderland store pets
  • C$
  • Pets for my small hoards

This group here is Rare+ pets

Not likely to accept:
  • Pets not on my WL (I had a 112 page WL but I removed 70 pages because I kept getting offers of pets I wasn't currently looking for (the ones in my likely to accept list) so now it'll be a lot easier to know what to offer me as everything I currently want is on my WL and only what I currently want
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of or any tokens during events

Looking to finish some small hoards!

Need 6

Need 14

And of course always willing to trade ANY pets in my extra folder 1:1 for any of these fellas, setting my hoard goal at 200 for now with room to grow

ImageImage

Apologies that things are a bit unorganized at the moment. I've been on a bit of a hiatus, poking in occasionally to adopt pets, however not everything has been sorted. General rule however, if I've only got one, it's not for trade.

Especially looking for pets from this Halloween as I missed the event!
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me