Simple trades pls

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Looking for art post

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:19 am

haya i am looking for some kinda specific art and wanted to see if anyone is able/willing to draw them:)
you can see see all of my characters here, i only have humanoids and feral really and one odd creature.

i prefer if you can post on this thread but can pm if needed & can post multiple times if you are offering something different
NO coloured text! very sorry but i just cant read it, if your art thread has coloured text feel free to dm me a plain black text version

please tell me; who you are confident/not confident drawing, link art examples, art prices (at least have a rough guide pls) & ideally an expected turn around time

other than that i look forward to seeing some lovely art:)

Offering
-pets in open groups
-C$
-art trades (my examples)

General characters here
-sketches or greyscale art
-sketch pages
-coloured art with transparent backgrounds

character specific
Mia, human, female
looking for; any art really, she is currently my favourite oc, please make sure you are comfortable drawing a 14yr old oc

Mist, human, Male
looking for; art of him with his walking stick or sword

Uevara, humanoid, female
looking for; fullbody art, can be sketched flat colour or fully shaded

Tulin, canine feral
looking for; art of her wearing her outfits (and maybe a new design for the ceremonial headwear)

Sonder, canine feral
looking for; coloured full & halfbody art

The Being, creature?????????, they/it
looking for: coloured head & some neck to use as TH icon
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Autistic & dyslexic xxxxxxArt shop OPEN! xxxxxx No coloured text please

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023 secret santa

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:52 am

Username: screemnigcheesepuff
Letter:
Hello to my Santa!

I came back to cs almost exactly a year ago (yes dec 18th tempted me) with intent to fully clear out my account & quit, but the userbase is full of so many lovely people i ended up staying. This event is just another example of hoe nice the cs community is, and any gift from this will be greatly appreciated. Please don't stress yourself out too much with the higher value pets on my wl as most of them (i.e store pets, warrior cats ect) are on there for convenience not because i am actively seeking them. My ultimate goal is to have a full pps collection (46 left to go!!!) but most left to get now are high value so i am not expecting any. I am also collecting all hamsters & old lineart gineapigs (all missing ones on wl).

thankyou!!

Please read! A quick guide to my wl
I have a lot of pets on my wl for easy reference for art trades that i am not actively looking for
If it is; a pps pet, a hamster/ginea pig, any other below rare pet I would love to receive it
If it is; a non pps store pet, a warrior cat, adult malk dragon ect, i would still appreciate these pets so i can trade them, but not needed for a collection (are on wl to make art trades easier)

What wishlist pets within your tier are you looking for?
2016 store cheetah pps| December 2009| june 2009|valentines 2010| may 2010
ImageImageImageImageImage

Rare pets that i would also absolutely love;
2015 Halloween
ImageImage

What pet species do you prefer? Cats, dogs, bunnies, etc?
Trying to collect all dwarf and Syrian hamsters currently, but i also love bunnies, cats, fennec foxes and otters, but also a massive fan of pps pets from any species

Species dislike; spiders

Are there any pets you're looking for that aren't on your wishlist?
Not sure if this counts, but this pup is on my wl as i am looking for any date except 2022 (does not have to be true date) but just cant specify a date on my wl sorry (from march 2011 but can be a dec 18th rr)

Would you like hoard pets/ What are they?
I have quite a few pets i want for mini hoards, i.e i want 20 of each max, here is my in progress folder. Pretty much any below rare & not a hamster pet on my wl if for a mini hoard
Current favourites;
chinese new year 2015|Easter 2015|Xmas 2018| Xmas 2015| Xmas 2015| space event 2016| xmas 2014
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Are you asking for any dream pets?
Please note that dream pets are usually expensive and may beyond what your tier minimum is. It is likely that your Santa cannot offer you this, but it's helpful to include anyways

Ultimate dream is to collect all pps pets (any rare+ pps pet on my wl are what i am missing, please note the only store pets i am missing are seal pps and 2016 cheetah pps)

Ur bengal 2014 special release | ur galaxy 2018 special release | nick sunback pps april fools 2009
ImageImageImage

Would you like items? If so, which ones?
Yep, i love scenery/nature items, animal eggs, and generally any cute animal items, but my favourite item is probably the guy fox Image
I also love the full july 2022 codex set
ImageImage
and Yağmur's 2022 May terreium set
ImageImage
Disliked items;
Wigs, hoodies/jumpers ect

Would you like C$?
Yep, i would be happy with any c$

Are you interested in art?
No thankyou, just probably wont have time to draw this year

Would you like offsite currency/pets/items?
Nope i only play cs currently

#SSLetter
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:19 am, edited 9 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023 lolo event

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:48 am

It was getting late and Harriet still hadn’t managed to find the main piece of her costume. You see she wanted to go as a pumpkin this year, using a real pumpkin as the costume, but there just does not seem to be one small enough for her. Three pumpkins sit carved outside the front door, each just a bit too big for Harriet to be able to wear. At least her little brother had fun adding faces and candles to each one, so they cast a cheerful glow onto the front step.

Getting more frantic, Harriet combs through the house for anything that at least resembles a pumpkin. Looking upstairs in the attic turns up nothing, the dress-up basket is even less help, not even a potato in the fridge! But the fruit bowl? Hmmm… that might just actually work.

With a quick glance to the clock, Harriet realises she only has half an hour before she is due to meet her friends. ‘ok, I need to be quick about this’ she says to herself as she gets to work carefully carving out the centre.

‘Yes! I fit, I actually fit’ a quick moment of celebration before Harriet takes out the orange paint to put the final touches on her costume. She finishes just intime to dash out the door, shouting a quick goodbye to her parents, and heads off down the street.

Her friends are waiting just up ahead under a streetlamp. Elsje smiles as Harriet approaches, beckoning her to hurry up so they can get started.
‘Is that a peach?’ asks Anton with a raised eyebrow
‘no, I am dressed as a pumpkin. I painted it orange see?’
‘well I like the creativity’ chimes in Elsje ‘come on, lets get started on trick or treating’

The three friends smile at each other and start walking to the nearest house to start their evening. Pushing open the squeaky gate and making their way up the overgrown path. Harriet approaches the door, and knocks. The door swings open, light spilling out as Harriet exclaims ‘Trick or Treat!’
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 am, edited 6 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade me H:09 rares & trading down

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:02 am

Deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 am, edited 17 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:58 am

Deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 am, edited 11 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:52 am

deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:42 am

deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:49 am

Bump

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:01 am

deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Screemnigcheesepuff on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 am, edited 16 times in total.

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me