W: Trades, WL H: Rares, will consider overpay

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: W: Trades, WL H: Rares, will consider overpay

Postby PocketDoodlez » Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 pm

PocketDoodlez wrote:
People To Gift | Currently Seeking | My Hoards | Cat Collection | Plushie Collection

You can trade for pets outside the marked 'uft' groups - any group that isn't locked is available for trade !!

Please read:
[11/05/2024] I am semi returning to the game after being away for a couple of years, I am still getting my head around the new rarity systems and such so please keep that in mind! Thankyou!

Tips
My wishlist is up to date, I am mainly collecting things on my wishlist. However I am always up for helping others complete collections so I am happy to consider any off wishlist trades too!
➵ My Unknowns are for trade if they're in my trading folders, go right ahead!
➵ I will trade my pets for c$ so make an offer!
➵ I love plushies, so please offer those!!

Rules (these are also in my trading center)
➵ Be Fair
➵ If you can see the group in the trading tab, it is available for trade. I don't have any groups open for 'showcase'
➵ I will happily trade multiple canines (or any other species) for one cat, if its a uncommon or up
➵ Also I do not foe over bad trades, it just seems silly and immature
Seb | he/they

I adore cats, so I hope to collect as many of the CS cats as I can!
Mouse (08/04/22-14/03/24) <3 I love you my Moon Cat, I'll see you in the stars.
PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PocketDoodlez » Tue May 21, 2024 2:05 pm

PocketDoodlez wrote:
People To Gift | Currently Seeking | My Hoards | Cat Collection | Plushie Collection

You can trade for pets outside the marked 'uft' groups - any group that isn't locked is available for trade !!

Please read:
[11/05/2024] I am semi returning to the game after being away for a couple of years, I am still getting my head around the new rarity systems and such so please keep that in mind! Thankyou!

Tips
My wishlist is up to date, I am mainly collecting things on my wishlist. However I am always up for helping others complete collections so I am happy to consider any off wishlist trades too!

➵ Be Fair
➵ If you can see the group in the trading tab, it is available for trade. I don't have any groups open for 'showcase'
➵ I will happily trade multiple canines (or any other species) for one cat, if its a uncommon or up
Seb | he/they

PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PocketDoodlez » Tue May 21, 2024 3:08 pm

PocketDoodlez wrote:

Please read:

Tips

➵ Be Fair
Seb | he/they

PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PocketDoodlez » Tue May 21, 2024 5:31 pm

PocketDoodlez wrote:

Please read:

Tips

➵ Be Fair
Seb | he/they

PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PocketDoodlez » Thu May 23, 2024 12:46 am

PocketDoodlez wrote:

Please read:

Tips

➵ Be Fair
Seb | he/they

PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PocketDoodlez » Thu May 23, 2024 6:57 pm

PocketDoodlez wrote:

Please read:

Tips

➵ Be Fair
Seb | he/they

PocketDoodlez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me