🌸Buying Bulk Pets🌸

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: 🌸Buying Bulk Pets🌸

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:48 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:
🌸NEEDING A RESTOCK! BAGS ARE CLOSED!🌸
- Buying any 15 pets for 5C$

Current C$ Balance: 29

TOS:
•All trades are final
•You are not guaranteed to get a rare
•Please do not get upset with me or complain if you do not like the pets you got.
• As per CS rules, you are not obligated to accept, but please don’t waste my time. Check what I have in my trade groups to be sure I have something you want.. You can buy my rares separately at full value.
•Please bump
• Send a message(COPPA excused) so I know what you’re sending a trade for. I tend to cancel normal suggestions with no message and might cancel your bag offer by accident
• If the trade is not accepted after one(1) week, I will assume you are letting it rot and cancel it.

Prices and Info:
Bags are 5C$ each and contain 7 pets which can range from omgsc > rare and recent > older. You can also purchase multiple bags. I will do my best to send WL pets, but can’t guarantee if you have a small WL or only rares on your WL.

Rares will be determined via number generator(1-100). Buying more bags increases your lucky number amount giving you higher chance to win a rare(10C$/2 bags means numbers 1-10 are lucky). You can only get one generated number per day to avoid exploitation of buying multiple bags for more rolls, but buying multiple bags in a day is allowed.

So how do you start?
All you have to do is send me a trade suggestion with the amount of C$ you want to buy bags with. From there, I will select and send your mystery pets!

May the odds be in your favor c;
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:26 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

Current C$ Balance: 29

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please do not get upset with me or complain if you do not like the pets you got.
• As per CS rules, you are not obligated to accept, but please don’t waste my time. Check what I have in my trade groups to be sure I have something you want.. You can buy my rares separately at full value.
•Please bump
• Send a message(COPPA excused) so I know what you’re sending a trade for. I tend to cancel normal suggestions with no message and might cancel your bag offer by accident
• If the trade is not accepted after one(1) week, I will assume you are letting it rot and cancel it.

Prices and Info:
Bags are 5C$ each and contain 7 pets which can range from omgsc > rare and recent > older. You can also purchase multiple bags. I will do my best to send WL pets, but can’t guarantee if you have a small WL or only rares on your WL.

Rares will be determined via number generator(1-100). Buying more bags increases your lucky number amount giving you higher chance to win a rare(10C$/2 bags means numbers 1-10 are lucky). You can only get one generated number per day to avoid exploitation of buying multiple bags for more rolls, but buying multiple bags in a day is allowed.

So how do you start?
All you have to do is send me a trade suggestion with the amount of C$ you want to buy bags with. From there, I will select and send your mystery pets!

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:57 am

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

Current C$ Balance: 24

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:09 am

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:
🌸NEEDING A RESTOCK! BAGS ARE STILL OPEN BUT LOWER PRIORITY!🌸
- Buying any 15 pets for 4C$

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:09 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun May 05, 2024 1:41 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun May 05, 2024 5:35 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun May 05, 2024 8:26 pm

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:

TOS:
•All trades are final
•Please bump

Prices and Info:

So how do you start?

Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me