Looking for ALL wishlist items!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking for ALL wishlist items!

Postby bbgiby » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:08 pm

bbgiby wrote:Hey there, I'm looking for all wishlist items (and pets but mostly items). I'm not online as much as I used to be. Send over a trade! Anything in the extras group is really easy to get and anything thats locked by wishlist only is pretty hard to get/only for overpay. I'll also trade doubles only of items so if its a double be sure to include that in your trade message! Happy trading!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:28 am

bbgiby wrote:
bbgiby wrote:Hey there, I'm looking for all wishlist items (and pets but mostly items). I'm not online as much as I used to be. Send over a trade! Anything in the extras group is really easy to get and anything thats locked by wishlist only is pretty hard to get/only for overpay. I'll also trade doubles only of items so if its a double be sure to include that in your trade message! Happy trading!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:53 pm

bbgiby wrote:
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Halloween trades!!! ONLINE NOW

Postby bbgiby » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:32 am

Hey y'all, I joined the halloween train a bit late this year and would love to catch up on some missed outcomes. Anything I want is on my wishlist and I only trade doubles of items. Happy trading yall!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween trades!!! ONLINE NOW

Postby bbgiby » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:21 am

bbgiby wrote:Hey y'all, I joined the halloween train a bit late this year and would love to catch up on some missed outcomes. Anything I want is on my wishlist and I only trade doubles of items. Happy trading yall!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:44 am

bbgiby wrote:Hey y'all, I joined the halloween train a bit late this year and would love to catch up on some missed outcomes. Anything I want is on my wishlist and I only trade doubles of items. Happy trading yall!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:09 am

bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:33 am

bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:56 am

bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:40 am

bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me