♣️Need Trades♣️

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: ✨Need Trades✨

Postby Kookii » Tue May 04, 2021 9:31 am

MinMoongi wrote:Hello! I would like some trades, I like carnival pets! I have Very rares! I also need C$, because i have a dream to get all the Store Pets before I ever quit! Have a lovely day and if you took the time to read this, thanks!! :D I probably won’t get any trades, but yeah! (DO NOT BUMP THIS POST IF U DONT WANT TO)
Heyyo! I go by the names: Karter, Vee, and Felix
He/She/They
K-Pop, J-Pop, K-rock, and J-Rock obsessed <3
I am so very sorry if I come across as rude, I find it hard to socialize with ppl. I promise, I am not trying to be rude <3

Add my discord cause I’m not online anymore: Felix<3#0819
May I ask what you’re doing in my swamp? 』
Kookii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♣️Need Trades♣️

Postby Kookii » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Hey There! I would like some trades, I have a very long wishlist and I want to remove some pets! I have Very rares! I also need C$, because i have a dream to get all the Store Pets before I ever quit! Have a lovely day and if you took the time to read this, thanks!:D (DO NOT BUMP THIS POST IF U DON’T WANT TO)
He/She/They
I am so very sorry if I come across as rude, I find it hard to socialize with ppl. I promise, I am not trying to be rude <3

Kookii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♣️Need Trades♣️

Postby Kookii » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:40 am

LeeFelix wrote:Hey There! I would like some trades, I have a very long wishlist and I want to remove some pets! I have Very rares! I also need C$, because i have a dream to get all the Store Pets before I ever quit! Have a lovely day and if you took the time to read this, thanks!:D (DO NOT BUMP THIS POST IF U DON’T WANT TO)
He/She/They

Kookii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me