Always LF WL rats, orange pets, and animal eggs! ❤

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Postby Juliamon » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:30 pm

Please don't post here, I may not notice your message!

My WL may not be the chonkiest, but I won't turn down a fair offer! So feel free to go off-WL as long as you're offering equal value. I may run it past the Fair Trade thread first if rares are involved, but I play pretty loose with rarity math for uncommons and below (slimming down my trade groups is a secondary goal to getting WL pets)!
I am not actively looking for most of the commons & lower rarity pets on my WL! They're mostly just pets that I don't have so that if I'm late/unlucky in the Pound I don't end up grabbing a 20th copy of a pet that I thought looked cool but I already had the last 18 times I saw it, y'know? (Check my aesthetics list in the next post to get an idea of what I DO want to trade for!) Same goes with my item WL, I only really collect eggs so I'm just trying to curate my L&F experience better. (I would love to get my hands on the UR Orange cake though~)

Some notable old/valuable items I have that I would happily swap for pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pink Fairy, Cupid Wolf, both Anniversary Bows, both Love Penpen plush, Dark Dragon, a few Horsehair Wigs, a couple Slanted Eyes

I also take C$ and will do offsite trades with FR/PFQ! Looking to buy WL stores or low-demand rares for fair C$ or ZC prices, and selling my pets for gem offers! (I'm trying to save up for a Bone Fiend so I need all the gems I can get!)

Need date swaps? I love RRs! Take a look through my sorted-by-year locked groups and see if I have what you need, and send a trade suggestion!
FOR FUNSIES: I kinda want to dateswap all my Vday/Feb store pets for 16 Feb dates, because that's my birthday and I've always kinda resented Vday for stealing my thunder.

Most-wanted pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orange Panda Rat, Malk Mutant, Store Blue/Black Robo Cats, Store Pit Bull (in memory of the good girls my aunt has rescued over the years), UR Orange Tree
and also some moonshots like orange cerb, why must the most expensive pet be the best colour aaaaugh
Last edited by Juliamon on Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 pm, edited 72 times in total.
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More helpful info

Postby Juliamon » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:55 pm

My pet aesthetic preferences:
  • Orange! Both the fruit and the colour. That said, if it's just a solid flat colour I'm less inclined to want it: for instance, I prefer something with visual interest like the Orange Heavy Stripe to something solid like the Hollyfox. The big exception to this rule is the Orange Panda Rat, something about it just hits me right.
  • Colour combos: red/blue, rainbow, warm browns, "Halloweeny" colour combos
  • Species: rats!!, draft horses!!, cats (less so sitting cats), dragons, food/objects, spiders, forward-facing guinea pigs, snakes. There aren't any species I hate or outright won't accept though!
  • Unusual numbers of body parts! Cyclops pets, extra legs, tentacles, eyes on wings, etc. Not as keen on the sleipnirs though, the lineart feels a bit too messy for my taste.
  • Patterns: swirls, spirals, soft curves, uniform but contouring to the body. Do not like multiple layers of these though, they get visually cluttered very easily and it breaks up the soft feel.
  • Themes: skeletons/spiders/snakes (anything spoopy really), pixellation/glitch, neon/"radioactive" glow, space/galaxy/nebula/aurora, inorganic materials like glass/ice/snow, realistic cat breeds/coat patterns (especially chimera tortie), robots/metal/circuits, gemstones, cryptids/mythological beasts/hybrid animals, mustelids, Nick chickens, site meta (like the dog with a Halloween banner on it, or the internet event litter of site themes).

Specific swaps I'm looking for, can add on my side if rarity isn't equal:
Image Lost City event redtail catfish, looking for spotted littermate Image
Image Ravenpaw Warrior, looking for Redtail Warrior Image
Image Space event hairy dog, looking for either its bwolf littermate or the alien winged cat from the same event (other wl space event rares are ok too, these are just my priority) ImageImage
Last edited by Juliamon on Sun May 26, 2024 6:48 am, edited 13 times in total.
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey... want my sorb?

Postby irllylovepink » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:56 pm

Wow! You got the sorb from the pound? Talk about a lucky catch.

pfp made by me

I have a art shop lol
Artshop
irllylovepink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:06 pm

kissingkillers wrote:Wow! You got the sorb from the pound? Talk about a lucky catch.

It's one of three really good pound catches I've got since joining, the other two being a Shima Longtail and PPS Dragoncat. It helps soothe the sting of all the times getting distracted at 2 minutes to go and missing the pound entirely LOL
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irllylovepink » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:16 pm

Woww! That’s pretty nice! I only ever get 09 rares but im grateful! Hope your having a great day though!

pfp made by me

I have a art shop lol
Artshop
irllylovepink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Wed May 29, 2024 1:14 pm

Bump

Last bumped by Juliamon on Wed May 29, 2024 1:14 pm.
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me