Selling Easter Rares! LF Dreamies & 2024 Outcomes

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Selling Easter Rares! LF Dreamies & 2024 Outcomes

Postby achieve1dream » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:50 am

ETA: Selling Easter rares! I have all of the Easter bunnies, some dragons and the pink fawn. Check this folder.

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8226946&userid=1100990

With a lull in waiting for monthlies to grow, I've decided to start a list of dreamies. If anyone would like to help me out, you can find my trade folders below.

Common Trades - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8157508&userid=1100990
Previous Event Trades - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8199841&userid=1100990
Uncommon+ Trades - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8226946&userid=1100990

And the fun part, here are the dreamies I am searching for.

Items:

The pets:

I joined as a member this year and I've set a goal for myself to complete all 2024 collections and for this moment I am ALL CAUGHT UP! YAY! Thank you so much everyone!!

Horde

I've decided to start my first horde with my favorite dog from the site. I will trade for other commons please.

I appreciate all of you. I have been blown away by this community and all of your generosity and kindness. Love you guys!!
Last edited by achieve1dream on Fri May 24, 2024 12:18 am, edited 24 times in total.

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF Hard to Find 2024 Outcomes

Postby achieve1dream » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:39 am

Bump

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:43 am

Bump.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:32 am

Bump

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:41 am

Yay the New Year collection is complete! All I have left is Valentine's and March. I am so excited. Thank you so much for the very kind and generous people who have helped me out. I can't thank you enough.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:15 am

Bump.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:05 pm

I'm worried the otter is going to be my Achilles heel to not completing the entire 2024 collection for my first year on the site. Just have to keep telling myself I still have nine months to complete it lol.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:17 am

Bump

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:14 am

So close and yet so far away. :D

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:06 pm

Bump

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me