monte's trading thread! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ☆

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

monte's trading thread! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ☆

Postby pyurified » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:38 pm

hello, & welcome to my trading thread! on this thread will be some rules listed below that i'd like to be followed if you're interested in any of my pets, items, or c$! if none of these rules are followed, i will sadly have to decline your trade.

rule #1: one-sided trades are allowed AS LONG AS THERE'S A MESSAGE ATTACHED TO YOUR ONE-SIDED TRADE! i would just like to know if you're either taking some free pets or you're just not sure what to trade for a certain pet!

rule #2: try to be as fair as you can! if you're not sure what something is worth, i go by eagle's eye's listing for c$ trades!

rule #3: i trade my c$ ONLY for any missing pet i have on my wl! usually i tend to go for more rare pets or harder to find pets! if it's an unfair trade, i will not accept it.

rule #4: please do not ask to offer for any of my locked pets groups! i'm trying to collect at least ONE of each pet on this site (sorry, they're cute!) so if i have one of your wl pets in my locked groups, please do not beg for it! if i have an extra of one of your wl pets, just make sure to disclose that it's in one of the unlocked groups so that i'm aware to trade it to you w/o losing any of my hard earned pets!

☆☆☆ IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR, MY PASSCODE IS MATSU! ☆☆☆

Last edited by pyurified on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.

monte ☆ it/they/xe/her ☆ adult

pyurified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: monte's trading thread! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ☆

Postby pyurified » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 pm

i'm also going to add some links for commissioning me (if you're looking for art) and also just showing my cs wishlist & ultimate dreamies on cs!

i now have an up for offers group! i love trading and will also take character designs & c$ for them as well! (also check out my commissions, keeping the prices set because i don't feel the need to update them lol)
Last edited by pyurified on Wed May 01, 2024 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

monte ☆ it/they/xe/her ☆ adult

pyurified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading 3c$ for each token! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ☆

Postby pyurified » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:08 am

bump! ^.^