TRADE ME AND GET GIFTED!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: *SUPER CHEAP C$ STORE* *LOOKING FOR TRADES AND STORE PET

Postby br0ken hearts » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Bump

Live life to the fullest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~life can be....complicated. It has it's ups and downs.
Life drags you to whatever path it takes you. But, life doesn't choose the path you take:
that's up to you. It all depends on you.
You control life like a cool breeze on a chilly day.
Life doesn't choose you, but you choose life.~~~~~~~

You are beautiful just the way you are. No need to wear makeup just to get that special boy you like to notice you. no need to hide your face from the world. no need to feel sad about how your body is. YOU ARE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T CHANGE!~~~~~~~
br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *SUPER CHEAP C$ STORE* *LOOKING FOR TRADES AND STORE PET

Postby br0ken hearts » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 am

Bump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life drags you to whatever path it takes you. But, life doesn't choose the path you take:

You are beautiful just the way you are. No need to wear makeup just to get that special boy you like to notice you. no need to hide your face from the world. no need to feel sad about how your body is. YOU ARE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T CHANGE!~~~~~~~
br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *SUPER CHEAP C$ STORE!*

Postby br0ken hearts » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:06 am

Bump

br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADE ME AND GET GIFTED!

Postby br0ken hearts » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:11 am

Bump

br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby br0ken hearts » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:14 am

Bump

br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby br0ken hearts » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:22 am

Bump

br0ken hearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me