~Silverpelt~'s CWHR Horses (no posting)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

~Silverpelt~'s CWHR Horses (no posting)

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:19 pm

A woman walks up to you with a smile on her face.
"hello welcome to shallow brook stables, here we
house horses from cottonwood wild horse ranch.
We're currently moving over horses for our old barn,
so it's a bit of a mess right now over her, if you can't tell.
so at the moment please check information from our old barn
over there. thank you for your patience!"

x

Code: Select all
[left][size=85][center][img]link[/img]
[b]show-name [/b]| [url][color=#000000]x[/color][/url] [[url][color=#000000]x[/color][/url]]
[b]barn-name [/b]|
[b]gender[/b] |
[b]height[/b] |
[b]coat color[/b] |
[b]breed[/b] |
[b]breeding[/b] | 0/∞[/center][/size][/left]

Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 40 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The horses

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:24 pm

║ a.
xxa gun slinger's glory [gunner]
xxa wish upon a star [whimsy]
║ b.
xxborn to be wild [freeway]
║ c.
xxconcealed spirits [disir]
║ d.
xxdragon's bane [sera]
║ e.
║ f.
xxfootprints in the snow [alpine]
║ g.
║ h.
║ i.
║ j.
xxjail bird [bandit]
║ k.
║ l.
xxluck of the draw [forutune]
║ m.
xxmagic in disguise [fae]
xxmore than meets the eye [iris]
║ n.
║ o.
║ p.
║ q.
║ r.
║ s.
xxsilent scream [silva]
xxsimple treasures [aphrodite]
xxsnow storm in august [blizzard]
xxspice of life [spice]
║ t.
xxthe one the arrow never hits [roseus]
║ u.
║ v.
║ w.
║ x.
║ y.
║ z.
permissions

- ryo x aphrodite
resolution wrote:wahh im soo sorry if my reply for this was too late, but definitely; she's a very lovely mare. Maybe I could grab a breeding from them sometime too, if that's okay?

orders.
x2 regular breeding +
x1 with special horse
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 95 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm open to breeding to most of my horses, sometimes I ask for a slot swap if I really like the pair, but for the most part no. that being say you must send me a link to the foal born of any of my horses. if you wish to breed with a horse check if it says that you can. then, if it says yes PM me with the horse that you wish to breed them with.

slot given out.
- resolution - ??? x aphrodite
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 23 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

People and Ranch stuff brainstorming

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:26 pm

OLD

Leah Silver ; the eldest daughter of the owners, she's 17 years old. she's close friend with drake and she's is a female.

Ashley Silver ; the youngest daughter of the owners, she's 15 years old. her best friend is Nicole and she's is a female.

Drake ; drake is a family friend of the Silver's he's often found hanging out around the barn. he's 18 years old and a male.

Nicole ; she's drake sister and is also a friend of the Silver's, she's mostly found around Ashley. she's 15 as well and is a females.
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 20 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:27 pm

likes;; being alone
dislikes;; love, sappiness, weakness
strengths;; flirting
weakness;; sympathy, comforting, trusting others
    show name;; the one the arrow never hit
    barn name;; roseus
    gender;; mare
    height;; 15.3 hh
    age;; 7 years
    breed;; american paint horse x thoroughbred
    coat color;; bay tovero
    genes;; Ee/Aa/TOBtob/Oo
    eye color;; pale blue
    discipline;; show jumping, picky about who rides her

breedings;; n/a
    mate;; none
    dam;; unknown
    sir;; as cold as steel [gyth]
    aunt;; khaleesi
    half-brothers;; savage, panic!, gabriel, robin goodfellow, myrtle
    half-sisters;; victory of the cats, samira, jo, soldity, citrine, lioness
    best friend;;
    friends;;
    enemies;; china
    rival;; savage

personality;; this girl was her daddy's pride and joy. That is, until her brother was born. After that her father was harder on her. Her brother didn't get it easy either, but still. She always appears so
    calm, and it's hard to tell how she's really feeling. She has a clever mask on the majority of the time. But underneath she is a raging sea of anger and emotions. She is definitely a fighter, and she constantly picks on her brother or other horses she deems weaker. She is very head strong and independent, and she always: looks for the worst in horses. She doesn't trust easy or even at all. But, you would ,too. If you were in her shoes. All her life she tried to prove to her father she is just as good as her brother. Although, she tends to take her angry out on her brother she is more mad with her father and can care less about her brother.Don't get me wrong she still hates him. She also, doesn't like the thought of others helping her because in her eyes it's weakness. She thinks that love is fragile and untrustworthy due to her father being harder on her than her brother.

history;; Roseus was born on a ranch with her father, Gyth. She was her father's pride and joy, at least at they time. when her half-brother was born that all changed. When Savage was born he spent more and more time with him. She felt betrayed, by the person she trusted the most. She hide her anger, her sorrow and her mistrust. She hated the way that she felt and she took out the anger on the horse that caused all of this, Savage. One day she snapped, in a fit of anger she attacked her brother, without any intention of stopping. Resulting in cutting ties between her father and her old home. Upset and embarrassed she ran off to a pasture faraway. Once the stable hand told the owner about her attacking Savage, the owner brought her to Cottonwood. They had grew scared of her behavior, they did want her to harm other horse or people. At first glance, they saw the calm horse and thought the owner was lying. but, soon they

The staff saw the calm horse and thought the owner was insane they thought she would be easy to find a new better home. Roseus's calm disguise fooled someone again. Soon they learned there mistake when somebody tried to pet her, she went to bit them luckily the staff member had some quick reflexives and wasn't harmed. Roseus wasn't misery there she soon found out she could use nearly any stallion at her bidding. They some how ignored the way she was with anybody else and thought they were the one she would fall for them. They were wrong of course when she left them like all the other's broken hearted. They should was listen to name, she really is 'The One The Arrow Never Hits'.
    stories;;

Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 30 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:28 pm

x
Last edited by silver ~ on Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 pm, edited 27 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:31 pm

discipline;; cross-country
personality;; she's a simple and straightfoward
    show name;; simple treasures
    barn name;; aphrodite
    gender;; mare
    height;; 15.0 hh
    age;;4 years
    breed;; friesian x spotted saddle horse x unknown
    coat color;; dark chestnut splash
    genes;; ee/aa/SPLspl
    eye color;; blue

likes;; peace, foals
    dislikes;; fighting among her herd, those who try to take her necklace
    strengths;; peace keeping, handling herself
    weakness;; dealing with aggressive or troubled horses

breedings;;
[url][img].[/img][/url]
[url][img].[/img][/url]
    mate;; none
    dam;; iIdiosyncratic
    sir;; foundation
    best friend;;
    friends;;
    enemies;;
    rival;;

art by all patched up
    history;; she lived a pretty average life, she was raised with her mother and was adopted when was 3 years old.
    stories;;

competitions;;
      - cottonwood's grand exploration event | won Triple Crown Award

Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 11 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 pm

xx
    show name: born to be wild
    name: freeway
    height: 15.0 hh
    breed: american paint horse [50%] x westphalian [50%]
    eye color: brown
    coat color: silver buckskin tobiano
    mutations: n/a
    disabilities: n/a
    genes: untested

slots: closed
foals: n/a
    mate: n/a
    herd mates: n/a

personality: freeway wants to see the world, even if there a few close calls here and there. he very brave to the point he borders on being foolish. he is a bit of a loner and he is also a escape artist. he is still very wild in personality but, he as soon as you get his trust he will always have your back human or horse.
    backstory: not too much is known about freeway's past before he was found racing around a freeway, hence his name, and had to be recused by cottonwood ranch staff. they searched for his owner but, couldn't find them. He was then, rehomed to shallow brook ranch and there he was trained and broke to ride.

Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freeway (Adpot)

Postby silver ~ » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:45 pm

~I n f o~
    Show Name: More than Meets the eye
    Barn Name: Iris
    Height:15.2 hands
    Coloration: Cremello Buckskin Chimera
    Breed:Paso Fino

~T r a i t s~
    Personality: Iris is a very calm and affection horse. She gets along very well with other horse and is very social. She doesn't like being alone and if she is she will whinny until another horse or human is there. Iris also isn't afraid to get dirty even if that means going through a deep puddle of mud to get to hay so be it. That being said she doesn't really care about her image not matter how sloppy or dirty she looks.

~T r a i n i n g~
    Disciple: Cross Country
    History:Iris was born on the same ranch that the pipe burst on. As a foal she was always playing with other foals causing her to get dirty. She never minded this. Even as she got older she was always was around horse playing or just grazing with them she always wanted to be around horse. Even if it was just a horse in stall across from her. When she was old enough to train they trained her in cross country, due to calm nature and that she isn't afraid to get dirty. She excelled in cross country, her younger years were spent in and out of cross country competitions. Though it was hectic she enjoyed it. That part of her life ended at 9 when they retired her. After that point they had only used her for trail riding. Iris didn't really care all it meant to her was that she could caught up with her friends out in the fields. A month after her retirement the pipe burst which for Iris wasn't all that bad. Her cross country years made wading in a large puddle of mud rather easy. Though at the cost of her being covered head to tail in mud which once again all that bad for her. It was only a few days before Cottonwood Ranch staff came and took the horses in the fields. For her it was the worst part of the whole thing she was in a trailer for about a hour without any horses near by. She was overjoyed to finally be let out of the trailer to go and see horses and people again for what to her felt like days. The people started to clean the mud and oil off her as soon as they got in the building. Iris was perfectly fine with all the new people for her was just happy to not be alone.

~F a m i l y~
    Mate:
    Foals:

~E v e n t s~
~E x t r a s~
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Meets the eye "Iris" (Adopt)

Postby silver ~ » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 am

~I n f o~
    Show Name: Footprints in the snow
    Barn Name: Alpine
    Height: 16.0 hands
    Coloration: Black Tobiano
    Breed: Spotted Mountain Horse

~T r a i t s~
    Personality: Alpine who is willing to please, he loves learning new things. His generally gentle he's a lover not a fighter. His wiser then a horse normally of his young age. He is sweet and loves to run and play with the other horse. He is generally calm in nature he doesn't spook often and is calming present around a frighten horse or human.
    -Trail rides
    -Outdoors
    -Snow
    -Winter
    -Mountains
    -learning new things
    Dislikes
    -Being in a stall for prolonged period
    -Rain
    -Hot days

~T r a i n i n g~
    Disciple: Cross Country
    History: Alpine was born on a ranch up in the mountains. On this ranch they had big fields for the horse to run and play. They believed horse should be outside and only put their horses in stall if there was serious problems where they needed to stay inside. As a young colt Alpine stayed near his mother and didn't move far from her scared of the big open spaces and new horses. The older he got the more his shell began to open and he was more social and began to the love freedom of his life style. When he become a yearling they decided to train him to be fit to ride. They were surprised that it was easy, Alpine was wiling to learn how to let somebody ride him. Alpine seemed of a horse much older of his age with much more experience. With a year of training the owner needed to sell some of the foal crop of the last 2 years ago. The mares have two more foal after those. One of those foal was Alpine they wanted him to have a home that could train him better then they could. So they sent he to Cottonwood Ranch they knew they who find him the good home he deserved greatly.

~F a m i l y~
    Mate: Sera
    Foals:

~E x t r a s~
    STUFF
Last edited by silver ~ on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me