Moonlit Dunes' Artemis Arabians

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Moonlit Dunes' Artemis Arabians

Postby horsekrazibrittz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

This will undergo MAJOR editing.
Quick brief. Artemis Arabians are copyright to { h o r s e } and I claim no ownership other than by adoption or winnings.
horsekrazibrittz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moonlit Dunes' Artemis Arabians

Postby horsekrazibrittz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Quick Table of Contents will go here

Open for Breedings

Notes to Self
horsekrazibrittz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsekrazibrittz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Show Name: Zam Zam
{ زم زم = Holy Water of Mecca }

Barn Name: KaZam

Number: #0010

Height: 16.3 hh"

Coat: Mottled Grey w Somatic Mutation

Purity: Purebred

Sire: Foundation

Dam: Foundation

Siblings: Foundation

Foals/Breedings:

1.Antar
2.Antar
3.Antar
4.Closed
5.Closed
6.Closed
7.Closed
8.Open to Purebreds
9.Open to Purebreds
10.Open

Personality: KaZam is in all moderation a quite sweet and affectionate mare. Well-Mannered and never sloppy, she seems to be a perfect lady. KaZam is still, however, imbued with the natural fire of the Arabian breed, and although at day or in civilization, she would never put a hoof astray; when she is turned loose amongst the vast stretches of sand, or free to roam underneath the full moon at night; she kicks up her heels and races with the wind, romping and rejoicing in the sand under the stars, as her ancestors were rumored to have done.

History: KaZam was a mare specially bred and raised for the purity of her bloodline. To preserve the perfection of the Artemis Arabians, her breeders paid special attention to the dam and the sire, and were paid back in full with the gift of the misty little filly. Her name quickly arose once her breeders noted the brilliant blue coloring of her irises, and she was considered a gift from Allah, being one of their first in the plans for a breeding program to keep the purity of the lines alive and strong.
KaZam, as she was affectionately called, was allowed to run wild across the dunes with several other yearlings as she grew up, and only at the age of two and a half was she actually introduced to a halter for the first time, as the breeders handed her over to the trainers. Through the years, KaZam became a talented mare; well disciplined in endurance races through the dunes of the desert, and a master of many different riding techniques and styles. Only once she had reached the age of 7 years did her owners decide to retire her from her usual duties, and began planning out her future breeding plans, as one of the foundation mares of their purest lines.

Extra: Named for the iridescent blue color of her eyes, Zam Zam is akin to the holy waters that flow only at Mecca.

Notes: KaZam is currently only available to stallions with the double AA, or Purebred stallions. This is possible to change later on.
Last edited by horsekrazibrittz on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
horsekrazibrittz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsekrazibrittz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Show Name: Almase
{ الماس = Diamond }

Barn Name: Alma

Number: #0031

Height: 14.2 hh"

Coat: Flea bitten grey w. bloody shoulder and bay chimera

Purity: Crossbred

Foals/Breedings:

1.Reserved
2.Reserved
3.Reserved
4.Closed
5.Closed
6.Closed
7.Closed
8.Open
9.Open
10.Open

Personality: WIP

History: WIP

Extra: WIP

Notes: None.
horsekrazibrittz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsekrazibrittz » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Show Name: Antar
{ عنتر = Strong One, Famous Warrior }

Barn Name: "Tar"

Number: #0038

Height: 15.3 hh"

Coat: Bay Pangare w/ brindel/ Grullo Chimeric

Purity: Purebred

Foals/Breedings:

1.Zam Zam
2.Zam Zam
3.Zam Zam
4.Mae-{Arrows}
5.Closed
6.Closed
7.Closed
8.Open to Purebreds
9.Open to Purebreds
10.Open

Personality: Tar is a loud, proud, and abrasive stallion. From the time he opened his eyes, the stallion was always full of fire. Charging the fences and racing the clouds, Antar was never one to stay still and calm. Pawing the air and trumpeting his song to the skies, Tar is a scorching personality. A true stud, he demonstrates his superiority and dominance whenever possible. No mare is safe from his charms; or stallion from his fury.
Fierce and strong, his bugling cry and restless pace help him to stand out of the crowd. But his coat and confirmation are what truly catch the eye.

History: Antar is the product of purebred breeding. Thanks to dedicated breeders, Tar was able to keep the Artemis Arabian blood in his veins pure, while securing a flamboyant and mesmerizing coat. Standing at 15.3 hh", with a long hip, wide eyes, deep-set fore and arched tail and neck, Tar embodies the epitome of his breed. His unique and attractive coat is always kept to a polished shine, which is hard-bought due to his wild rampages through the dunes, and his tendency to start fights with the other studs and geldings.
Antar was raised with his breed in mind, but also; endurance racing, which he excelled at since the beginning. His stamina and finesse unmatched, and his competitive nature unleashed, Antar could hardly be held back by a bit when he was let loose. The world was his to claim, and he ate up the miles with hooves that hardly touched the ground.
Antar's career was brought to a tragic halt shortly after his fifth birthday however, when he escaped his handler before a race and fought with another stallion there. The injuries from this fight were enough to keep him away from his event permanently; and he was retired to stud shortly after his recovery, with only a slight limp, and the loss of his tassels to show for his battle. His untamed, fighting spirit was retained, and the vociferous, showy lad portrays signs of this to this day.

Extra: Named for his strength and fierce spirit, Antar was nicknamed "Tar" at a young age, due to his chimeric, that made him look as though he had been dipped in black tar.

Notes: Neck Tassel to be fixed. Won on 10/4/14

horsekrazibrittz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me