Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Techno Melody

Postby Mario » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 am

WitchSoul0123 wrote:Look, there's no need to cause more fighting, guys. Maybe she did copy me, maybe she didn't. We're already working in this problem, and there's no point in arguing more. I do insist that the design will be edited so that they are different, but as long as we can settle this like human beings, we will. I will report to the mods if I feel it nessicary.

Okay ^^ hope everything gets worked out soon <3
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 am

So do IXD
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 am

Trollario wrote:
Christa1910 wrote:yup. I i did not copy it, i am getting annoyed with all the people saying i copied from Witchsoul.

I'm sorry, but you're lying. There is no way that a person can make a pony with the same color, same color lines around it, same hairstyle, same hairstyle color, and basically same name as another one without copying it.

I am not lying. I want to settle this without causing any trouble, but this is really really hurtful, ok :| seriously guys. I am not lying, believe it or not.
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 am

Could we change the subject? This is causing unnecicaru fighting.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 am

WitchSoul0123 wrote:Could we change the subject? This is causing unnecicaru fighting.

I know, but that guy is really hurting my feelings and being mean to tech an me. Maybe he/she doesn't think so by I am really hurt :C I've never been so sad on CS before. D:
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am

My suggestion is to alter the design so they don't look so similar. It will feel less Like I am being copied, and less people would get annoyed at you. Plus, MLP characters are better the more unique they are^^

They are just saying what they think. There are nicer ways to say it, but you can see why they would think that.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 am

WitchSoul0123 wrote:My suggestion is to alter the design so they don't look so similar. It will feel less Like I am being copied, and less people would get annoyed at you. Plus, MLP characters are better the more unique they are^^

They are just saying what they think. There are nicer ways to say it, but you can see why they would think that.

It's decided.
I cant even focus when i had my violin lesson the whole time because I am really sad and I am thinking about how tech would be when she gets deleted. I will delete this drawing ad move it outside of CS. Believe me, it really made me sad and angry at the same time.
Copying is one of the things I hate the most in my whole life (well maybe not copying and pasting RIGHT THINGS ino word or something). This the a really bad experience for me. :(
I know they are trying to tell what the think, but can't they think about how thu would feel if yet are getting accused in a not-very-friendly matter??
I'll get her removed tonight. It's making me feel worse than ever and I might not feel well for a few days. These few days life has been a disaster. It's not only on CS, but also in THE REAL WORLD. ;'(
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:18 am

Look: I believe that you didn't try to copy me.
But I'm going to say it one more time. PpleAse edit the design! I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I don't think your listening to me, witch pisses me off. Please change the design! As I said, I'd be willing to help you, but it feels pretty crapy to me for someone to use a character that's so similar to the design that represents part if my soul. I think I cab claim rights to my soul, don't you? Will you just listen to me! I'm being as reasonable as I can handle being! We all have problems, but I feel as if I am being ignored. Please change the design!
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 am

WitchSoul0123 wrote:Look: I believe that you didn't try to copy me.
But I'm going to say it one more time. PpleAse edit the design! I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I don't think your listening to me, witch pisses me off. Please change the design! As I said, I'd be willing to help you, but it feels pretty crapy to me for someone to use a character that's so similar to the design that represents part if my soul. I think I cab claim rights to my soul, don't you? Will you just listen to me! I'm being as reasonable as I can handle being! We all have problems, but I feel as if I am being ignored. Please change the design!

I know you want to me to change it. BUT I CAN'T!! And don't know how either. Thanks for offering to help me, but I don't need help. I understand it's pissing you so that's why I am deleting her!! She is part of my soul, just like how your pony is part of yours!! i am deleting her on Chicken smoothie, but I am keeping her. Are you angry because another pony OC who looks like yours simply exists on earth?!

But anyways, thanks for believing me. many people dont, for some reason. - -
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

Yes yes I am angry someone invented a character so similar to mine! And yes you can you can edit any image on Oekaki!
I'm sorry, but since your being unreasonable I am reporting you now. My patience is dead! I get that your upset, but so is everyone else! FYI, this is ruining my life to. Glad we're in it together.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me