Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Umber by imperials

Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Umber

Postby imperials » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:09 am

i've been meaning to do this for AGES but i really havent been in the drawing mood lately.

this is umber. she's my (revamped) ponysona! originally she was very 2013-esk with the classy
      black hair and neon blue body and a backstory that would make you die from cringing so hard

buT that has all changed now and here she is! good as new.

information tidbits about umber:
      - umber is dfab and goes by she/her pronouns
      - umber is approximately 24 years old
      - she is bi but leans heavily towards men/stallions
      - she is part of the midnight royal guard, a specialized military force that protects the royals specifically.
      they are known to be ruthless in battle
      - although she is a unicorn, umber is unable to use her magic and is basically a earth-pony in that sense.
      (that doesn't mean a certain someone won't bring that magic out of her though at some point ;;>)
      - she does not have a cutie mark

small backstory:
      Umber is a mare in the royal guard who has a hard time catching up with most of the other men, but she still pushes her hardest to be better than them all.

She aspired to be a mage as a young filly, but after many failed attempts at learning how to use her magic which caused her to be rejected from the school of magic, she gave up and enrolled into the royal guard hoping that she could possibly get close to starlight glimmer and become her pupil.

Her lack of magic caused her to fall behind in the royal guard, though that only meant instead of going into the magic sector, she became a well renowned pony in the earthen pony sector. her battle style was less brute force and more stealth+speed.
      With that coming to light, her head advisor appointed her to Princess Luna and Prince Sombra's personal royal squadron.

She served under Princess Luna for many moons, all the way up until the rise of Queen Snow Quartz and to where she met Prince Noctus.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me