Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Project Freezing Rain entry number 57 by SHIFTING TENDONS

Artist SHIFTING TENDONS [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Project Freezing Rain entry number 57

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Sun May 26, 2024 9:15 am

January 1st, 1838, Dr. Chandra reporting. Serial number 9X47A. Project Freezing Rain entry number 57.
    The Lifeform seems to have gathered enough water molecules from the air to sustain a larger form! I knew it was growing quickly, but I never expected this! Dr. Matthews is going to assist me with some tests. We must gather as much information as possible from this, so we are going to do it in person. I will record our findings once we have finished testing.
    -
    January 1st, 1838, Dr. Chandra reporting. Serial number 9X47A. Project Freezing Rain entry number 57 supplemental.
    We have finished our tests with the Lifeform. Despite our initial hesitance, the Lifeform showed no resistance. It seemed to be as interested in us as we were in it! Its level of intelligence continues to surpass that of the basic Lifeform I assumed it to be.
    The Lifeform stands about 6 foot 10 inches, or about 208 centimeters. We found that its body is made out of snow, and through further testing, Dr. Matthew and I have determined that it is very well compacted and, therefore, has a rigidity more similar to that of ice rather than snow and is not pierced easily. We also found that the "plate" or "mask" on the Lifeform's face seems to be made of an unknown rigid material. It is such a dark blue that it is almost black and is completely smooth. It is colder to the touch than the Lifeform's body by quite a substantial amount. Dr. Matthews and I would have continued testing the material if not for the strange sickness that started not long after we examined the "mask."
    We recommend no more in-person testing as that strange sickness has not yet subsided. Dr. Matthews and I will keep logs of our afflictions until they cease.
    -
    January 1st, 1838, Dr. Chandra reporting. Serial number 9X47A. Project Freezing Rain entry number 57 illness supplemental.
    Dr. Matthews and I are experiencing strange thoughts, nausea, and a fever. We are unsure of how these thoughts manifest or their cause, though we assume they have something to do with the Lifeform and our proximity to it during testing.
    In Dr. Matthews' case, the symptoms are worse. He also seems to have developed Hypothermia despite the lab being at a high enough temperature to avoid this. At this point, we are unsure what is causing the Hypothermia. We will continue to monitor him as the night continues.
    -
⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ Image

Forrest ⛧ He/Him
Autism ⛧ Adhd
Horror ⛧ Fiend
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups