Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hiya by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hiya

Postby Sixbane » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 am

My new sona, Three

You might be seeing a little more of me around; I got a new standalone drawing tablet; I don't like the way brushes feel on the art programs it came with, but oekaki feels good to draw with it so I may post here and there when I doodle on it

Sorry I kinda dropped off the face of the world for a while, I feel bad cause there are people here I genuinely consider friends/love to see around
My life hit a rough patch; lost my main friend group (realized they were toxic/didnt really care and left); lost my job (toxic management); nearly lost 2/3 of my only real family (lung failure, than sudden unexpected stroke); ended up at a new job with awful management barely scraping by while caring for my family; had to deal with my car failing on me; eating away my savings. it was like a year ago my life totally fell apart, yknow? sometimes it happens

Anyways, things are finally starting to come together; I toughed out and outlasted bad management and finally have a new career in view- im making more than i've ever made, I have a new friend group and new best friend; i've reconnected with lost family and friends and I have some hope for the future for the first time in a while; which is nice (Having that positivity of coming through the smoke and flames stronger and ready to face what's in front of me, if that makes sense; its a good feeling)

Art and online things unfortunately fell by the wayside while I was doing work things and trying to hold it together but thats what this new tablet's for! so I can try to draw in my downtime and lunch breaks at work as well as try to keep up with some stuff

Which, I have SO MANY things I want to do and projects I want to work on, I miss drawing just for drawing sake, drawing just to make people happy cause it makes me happy too; so we'll see what I actually can return to/work on;

So hiya, im somewhat back (kinda); but still pretty busy with my job and stuff; but it's good to see y'all anyway, I hope everyone's doing well; I'm sorry I vanished a bit here and there (it was not my choice, life just got as IN THE WAY as possible) But I'll try and see what I can do to make it up or finish older stuff just for completion sake; and maybe if I'm feeling like it I'll post some little side projects here and there
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hiya

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 am

its so great to see you around again, six! <33 i really missed your art, as i looked up to you a lot <33

im so sorry to hear all that, life can be quite crazy sometimes <33 i myself went through something slightly similar with the toxic relationships thing, but ive gotten over it now <3

im extremely glad to hear that things are getting better for you! honestly im still busy irl so i cant writ as much but im seriously so glad that things are getting better for you now, and i hope that it continues to flourish <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingOfTheWildThings » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 am

Hi six ! It’s good to see you .

I’m so so sorry you had to go through all of that . I hope things keep looking up for you know
xxxx Never love Anyone
┌.─────────────

┌.─────────────
─ who sees you as ordinary xxxx

───────────────────────────────┌.

Hi I’m Ren

Birthday August 26
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

───────────────────────────────┌.
link link link link link ©
KingOfTheWildThings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:00 am

I’m happy to see your back! Proud of you for leaving a toxic friend group, I know it can be hard but the important this is that you’re out of it now. It’s good to hear you’re in a better friend group now, too!
As for work, I wish you the best of luck. I’m struggling a bit too so I totally get what you’re going through. Keep going, you’ve got this! All of us believe in you :)

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:47 pm

It's great to see/hear from you Six! And so glad to hear things are looking up for you and your family, I hope the good vibes continue and I'm always happy to see your little doodles! Three is super cute too they just give off such comfy energy <3 <3
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero1007 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:38 pm

Welcome back! :D
She/Her
If I win any raffles or bid the highest on a character auction please message me or something because it’s highly likely I won’t end up seeing it
Check out my free base!
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4731505
And my current adopts:
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4774726
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4661052
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4678273
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4680273
I’ll always accept gifts from my wishlist! Also trade me please!
Trade Group: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7234101&userid=1007517
ImageImageImageImage Image
Nero1007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndlout » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:32 pm

It’s great to see your user here again, it’s always nice seeing familiar friendly faces. I’m so sorry that the past year or so has been so rough for you, and I’m so proud of you for getting back up. And it’s okay to take breaks, take as long of breaks as you need for yourself!
Max - He/It - Therian - Semi-Active - Adult

“𝔄𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔶’𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢”

Wassup my name is Max, but u can call me Houndlout/Hound if you’d like. I’m really bad at writing intros, so bear with me. My DM’s are open, as well as commissions and art trades. * I have memory loss so please be patient - and don’t hesitate to send reminders on anything if needed, I very much appreciate it
TH - DA ©
Houndlout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_SxurGxmmiWxrm_xX » Fri May 03, 2024 2:14 am

Welcome back! I'm sorry all that happened to you, I'm glad you're doing better now <3

☆ Hi! My name is Leonard and/or Werm! ☆

☆ My pronouns are he/they ☆

☆ Please click: ☆

ImageImageImageImage

pfp credits
Xx_SxurGxmmiWxrm_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups