Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: hi :flushed:

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sun May 23, 2021 4:52 am

Hello! I started following you because I love your style!
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sun May 23, 2021 4:59 am

🙌heeeello
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Sun May 23, 2021 5:06 am

hello i followed you because you were nice and I enjoy how you draw lines and shapes and stuff
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanewilde » Sun May 23, 2021 5:07 am

STARTED FOLLOWING YOU WHEN I FIRST JOINED CS LOLL <33
arcanewilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun May 23, 2021 5:09 am

hello! i only recently started using the follow feature, but i just followed you bc i really liked your content n i like seeing it <3

i've tried a couple times to use the oekaki myself but digital art isn't really my thing ^^'
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 5:25 am

i am here!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantelle » Sun May 23, 2021 5:30 am

hi!! ur art is so lovely!! i started following through this one!! ~~
i love ur linework especially, and your designs are stunning T-T <3
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeri0s » Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 am

just recently followed you today
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Heyo I'm Cheeri0s, I'm sometimes In the okeai boards posting art. Major fan of Portal 2 but I have other interests like Invader Zim and Moths.

Cheeri0s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 23, 2021 5:42 am

Hey how are you?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Sun May 23, 2021 5:48 am

omg beware, huge reply chain comming- i rarely get to talk to ppl on cs since my pms are off so i hope u dont mind me replying here !!!

@☺痛み wahh homie ur so cool !! i followed u back a few months ago and ur art is so awesome tbh, i love seeing ur designs! i'm super happy that we are mutuals <33

@Sleepytally: CRIES THANK YOU, its nice to hear that you enjoy my fandom content because its something im super underconfident in, so i'm really happy that i can draw characters we both like! thank u so much for supporting me !

@ASTROWRLD:YOOO DUDE !! I love to seeing you comment on my posts and stuff :sob: its so sweet, you are so incredibly skilled. The lab work has been really interesting! I'm learning a lot of new stuff since i'm super green but its been really great so far.

@Lemon Tea Rain: It's been so nice hanging out with u over on discord !! I'm glad I finally got to talk to u and im super appreciative that you like my work dude !!

@Jayeagle: HI FHEAEKHG THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME <3 UR SO COOL

@Cantipedes: Thanks so much for following me bro !! hello!

@CalmTides: SHEEESHHHHHH <33 dude you are so funny and clever, im so happy we got to meet- ahgKAHGaek you have brightened my day/night so many times and i really appreciate you for it !! Also thank u for always organizing gartic phone and skribbl.io games, i think its really brought our group together and we have you to thank for it !

@oli: hi dude !! thank u so much !! I hope we can talk s'more over dc ! <3

@Wandering Spirit: hi!! TYSM for following, i really appreciate it!

@Redbirdtrooper12: WAHH this is so sweet that you've been around for so long <3 I'm pleased to know that you like my art and i hope i can draw more things that you enjoy !! <3 Ty for following !!

@Loelya: SOBS THANK YOU <33 I'm flattered that you like my linework and im super happy that we're mutuals !! AND YAY !! SCIENCE ! I definitely need to develop my own characters more, but i'll be sure to draw them more too if that's what you'd like to see!

@weary: MY GUYYY WAHH <3 thank u for creating ur amazing CS server, i'm so happy to have gotten to know u and everyone in there so much better! i aspire to be as cool as you are someday hdjfhdahk
and thank you so much homie!!

@shawty!: AYYEYEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SO HAPPY WE ARE MUTUALS <3 I LOVE UR ART TY FOR FOLLOWING ME

@fuyunofabukiaj: HELLO !! <3 thank you for following me

@Sin Tsukino: Hello !! Thank you so much dude !!

@fuiuki: WAHH ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE TALKED <3 Thank you so much, it makes me so happy knowing u like my art hgjdaahgjkEAKH <3

@drift.: drift my beloved, i will draw more cats just for you <33 probably of the battle cat variety <3 You are such a good friend to me and i'm really happy we've gotten to know each other better over the past few months! And yes it definitely is, my mental health has been much better since i started working so i'm having a great time!

@jennfreckles: HEY !! <33 thank you so much for following me, it means a lot dude!

@Darkanra: fhJFAHEHGka its good to know that you dont have regrets!!! I hope it stays that way, thanks for sticking around so long!

@ThatPinkThing: HAPPY SOBS BC THIS WARMS MY HEART SM <33 Its amazing knowing that I can draw things that you like <3 I'm trying really hard to improve my humanoid style, i promise i will draw kirishima for u someday !

@BoopoTheDrago: TTYSMM <3 Thats super sweet to hear, i dont think my artstyle is much to write home about but honestly, knowing that you like it gives me a little more confidence <3

@BiscuitTheDog: Hey !! Thank u for following me! It's always so nice to see you around <3

@hiero: you are literally such a cool person and the fact that u are following me is like wowee!!!!!! thank you for following me, im glad u like my polygons and lines <3 I have so much respect for you n your comments always make me happy <3

@Dat: DAWG YOU ARE AMAZIGN DHGAJHGJKA WE REALLLY NEED TO TALK MORE <3 I HOPE U HAVE BEEN WELL

@Kveykva: Hi !! ahh thats so sweet to hear, thank you so much for following me <3 Oekaki and digital art in general takes a long time to get a feel for but i definitely think you've got it in you <3

@koegami: YOOOOOOOOOO you've been around for so long and every time i see you pop up in my comments i get really excited knowing that you still look at my art even after my stupid long hiatuses. TY FOR SUPPORTING ME SO MUCH!

@Fantelle: HEY ahah!! Im super glad you like my art and designs, I really want to get back into character design so I'll put it down on my list to keep making adopts!

@Pawprint1: thank you so much for the follow my friend ! <3 I hope that i can draw some stuff that you like <3

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me