Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

✧ | why were familiars replaced w higgledies by apprentice_

Based on Click to view
Artist apprentice_ [gallery]
Time spent 17 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✧ | why were familiars replaced w higgledies

Postby apprentice_ » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:05 am

paperjack. wrote:now I ain't gonna force you to draw more video game characters but..... totally am. So how about drawing your favorite one! 1! ,👏💜🧡

i needed the big canvas for this request. thank u btw this was a very good request
      ok im gonna ramble but funny story i hardly play any games that have characters beyond town npcs
      like slime rancher, spore, rtc, dst energy u feel. ig i could have drawn knuckles in retrospect LMAO
      but in particular one of my favorite games is ni no kuni so i was like, ,, the boys ? let's draw The Boys
      altho i do wanna draw my s/os in stardew & portia n..lowkey. .. considered okami's waka bc he has
      smth going for him

anyway not 2 critique myself on main but evan rlly had a lot more energy before i realized the anatomy
      was wack n fixed(?) it. now he's just standing there but in truth they both r & that's ok i didnt have the
      time to care. love them both regardless

also dont tell anyone but this was sitting in my drafts for a week n some & im finishing now explicitly bc
      it's my 3000th post

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ | why were familiars replaced w higgledies

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:25 am

Legit though I bought this game and barely have it started. It's so pretty though! I love the story so far and it's all so compelling! You captured the game perfectly!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:14 am

I love the colors on this!
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:23 pm

@Buzz Aesthetic ok i feel that deeply, i bought nnk2 2 years ago n still havent played through even half of it ( same case for the first game too but it's a replay so o well laughs ). ghibli's aesthetic in a video game is so appealing & the story gets so wack nearing the ending but im there for all of it , glad Anyone Else has played to any extent n enjoyed it bc i know it didnt rlly get a lot of publicity overseas? ?? ANYHOW to end this ramble lmao, thank u sm !! im happy 2 hear i did the boys good ✧

@ ☼ Red Beanie ☼ thank u!!! at a point i blew the colors out so hard w
    overlays that i went temporarily blind but it came 2gether in the end laughs

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:14 pm

hfdhg I didn't even realize it was my request until I like saw my name. Never heard of that game before, but they lookin' mighty cute. I also do relate though, like I love Spore to bits and I tend to just play games like Sims occasionally. Although, I do have a handful of Zelda games I need to finish. Great art as always dude!! ♥♥ Makes me wanna actually play my games now..
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:15 pm

OH MY GOD I CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE WITH WORDS
I loved the first game SO much that ofc I had to go buy the second one, but I, too, have..... barely played it..... but I swear I'm going to one day ok nnk1 was too good to not play through the whole nnk2 cause I know it's gotta be just as good
ghibli is a blessing
have you heard of/seen the movie on netflix based off of ni no kuni tho
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:33 pm

this thread got me rambling more than any other n i aint sorry

@paperjack. u fool not even expecting me to choose a vaguely obscure weeb rpg :pepehands: thank u tho !! spore is rlly one of the titans of old pc games, it's never not relevant. that & sims n all is tired gamer vibe. lowkey i respect anyone that plays & beats games that like, u know, arent sandboxes of some degree. ive played 4 loz games and beat none of them despite rlly loving them LMAO & TY AGAIN i melt into heart stew. go play ur games !!! gotta get those gamer hours in

@quiche cat! HDOFHG THANK U !! DUDE LAUHGS we're both out here being fake fans :pensivecowboy: when i first played nnk2 i think i was just put off by it being so unlike the first game that i kinda went..no familiars? goodbye. but i booted it up again recently n it rlly is a good game regardless of sharing honestly v little w nnk1. here's 2 us both beating nnk2 someday & u right ghibli is a blessing
    yea i remember seeing the trailer for it n then kinda forgot abt it by the time it came out OTL but i did eventually see it on netflix n click. ngl it was an awful movie but i still enjoyed it on acc of the setting being nnk, & also...another howl clone......baby boy. but the yuki kaji fairy was mvp

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups