Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: 30 c$ color + shade chibi sketches - open

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 am

Butter rum wrote:I love your art?? If you would be okay with me ordering a second one I would like a full body of Zander

YEs of course!! <33 THANK YOU SO UCHDHFHG

Re: ✨ 30 c$ color+shade chibi sketches - open ✨

Postby abxy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 am

OK IM HERE!!! @ butter rum thank you so much for giving me that 1 C$ i needed aaa

can i get a heckinuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fullbody coloured&shaded drawing of ashton

since that's not actually a proper ref and is super low-effort, here are two other drawings featuring the edge boyo to clarify some things about his design ig?? here and here (Slightly Less Emo Hair Edition)
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Heck! Could I get a fullbody/shaded/coloured chibi of the bottom right?
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 am

hazel corazones wrote:OK IM HERE!!! @ butter rum thank you so much for giving me that 1 C$ i needed aaa

can i get a heckinuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fullbody coloured&shaded drawing of ashton

since that's not actually a proper ref and is super low-effort, here are two other drawings featuring the edge boyo to clarify some things about his design ig?? here and here (Slightly Less Emo Hair Edition)

Sure!! WHAT A CUTIE AHH

Piqeon wrote:Heck! Could I get a fullbody/shaded/coloured chibi of the bottom right?

Of course <33

Please send over the trades, I'll accept when I finish the art!!

Postby Tomura » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 am

I can give you 1C$ for a fullbody fully shaded + colored chibi of Kireina :>

EDIT: actually, no. I'll pay you 40C$ for a fullbody fully shaded + colored chibi of Caesar from Fallout: New Vegas. Now THAT would be something!

EDIT2: bonus, if you add scenery and stuff that fits (like have him sitting in his throne with background legion members) I can add that toxic bun ;)
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 am

Shariki no Kyojin wrote:I can give you 1C$ for a fullbody fully shaded + colored chibi of Kireina :>

EDIT: actually, no. I'll pay you 40C$ for a fullbody fully shaded + colored chibi of Caesar from Fallout: New Vegas. Now THAT would be something!

EDIT2: bonus, if you add scenery and stuff that fits (like have him sitting in his throne with background legion members) I can add that toxic bun ;)

no deal

Postby Tomura » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 am

Emisul wrote:
Shariki no Kyojin wrote:I can give you 1C$ for a fullbody fully shaded + colored chibi of Kireina :>

no deal

yes deal

make it
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 am

Shariki no Kyojin wrote:
Emisul wrote:

no deal

yes deal

make it

no deal

no make it

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am

i wish you took pets, i have quite a few rares.
─ automobile enthusiast .
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
Hi, call me Eggo or my user!
I'm a transformers fan + in many
other fandoms. I am literally
addicted to hoarding. sobs;;
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
coding credit goes to sky!!
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,
I scratch yours."

❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
INTP-T | Adult
Always fear the wise man.
Artist, Writer and Roleplayer
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
My FR Lair
киσ¢кσυт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am

DarkestTheDivine wrote:i wish you took pets, i have quite a few rares.

The reason I don't take pets is because I find c$ more worth it to work for. orz
I might at some point if I decide I can do them but right now I'm only looking for things I'm most interested in so I don't start procrastinating! Even if I already am. But that's beside the point