Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Silly creature of the misty forest by Griffenmice

Artist Griffenmice [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silly creature of the misty forest

Postby Griffenmice » Fri May 24, 2024 5:16 am

A character I made a year ago and only drew twice this is the second time;-;

it doesn't have a name yet but it does have a story!

There is only one of its kind on earth (supposably...) and its purpose makes it a bit silly why there is only one of them left since its purpose is to make a balance of nature may that be adding phosphorus to farmland, growing at an instance fields of life, or even killing to ode the balance...

It has a sense of "humanity" if you call it, not a ruthless killer, that's maybe why there aren't many of these critters around for this one in particular bonds with humans or so understands them and helps them, fascinated by humans culture even! but it never really calls automotives or planes or boats a spectacle, more so tries to understand how those machinery impact the earth good or bad.

ANYWAY! These creatures don't exactly speak human language but they can replicate to an extent words of them. Complex words have not been achieved yet but "hello"/"dirt"/"step" and more simple words can be said.

If you wanna help on naming this species or this guy some ideas I had in mind were something along the lines of...
Glesf
Curoopo
Goluft
Blattitaum
Moedy

IDK just a mush up of words to make something lolz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(Hi! im Gordon/Dirt/Ophelia :3 nice meeting you)
(I use it/its/itself X3) I hope u have a silly day ya goof)>ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Griffenmice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me