Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

First (and Last?) Flight by Teeze

Artist Teeze [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

First (and Last?) Flight

Postby Teeze » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Having only just hatched yesterday, it was easy for the older hatchlings to convince Jive that this was a good idea.

This is for the "Spooked" prompt during the 2020 Hattowen event on RaneboPets. It required a depiction of one of my RaneboPets characters (I only have this little guy right now) being scared by something. Although, I don't think spooked or scared quite describe what he's feeling here. It's more sheer terror. The poor guy might never ascend the trees again. Quite the experience for a one day old.

There are also two wild Ghoworms in the background. One is hanging from the tree to the left and the other is sitting on a branch to the right and shooting a spotlight out of its mouth.

Here is Jive's profile.

I also implemented the day 12 prompt of The Digital Painters Guild challenge into this drawing. The prompt was "leaf."

It took a couple of tries to get his expression how I had pictured it, but it was so worth it. I love how this one turned out.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me