Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Candy Fox Adopts! by espen.

Based on Click to view
Artist espen. [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by espen.

Candy Fox Adopts!

Postby espen. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 am

This is my own species, by the way.

You walk to your uncle's door, knocking on it. He comes out in his bathrobe, reading glasses on, with frizzy hair. Obviously, he didn't expect you to be arriving so early. He beckons you in, and you sigh internally. Your uncle is far from organized. There's books and newspapers spewn every which way. You try to sit down on his couch, but come across a peculiar piece of God knows what on the cushion. Pursing your lips, you follow the bookworm into his dreadfully smelly, and messy, kitchen. You remember coming here as a child and loving the overpowering stench of apple cinnamon biscuits. Now, as a near adult, you realize that it's not as perfectly scrumptious as you thought it was. As you sit down to munch on a homemade muffin, reflecting, your uncle mutters as he scrambles around his pantry. You're not surprised. But when the rest of the day flies by right in front of your eyes, you're a tab bit confused. Suddenly, it's midnight, and you're in your bed. Wondering what just happened, an owl hoots outside and frightens you. Sighing, you feel as if maybe, just maybe, you should get out of bed. Following the instinct, you roll out of the nice warm blankets and go exploring. I wonder if there's anything special about this house... you wonder. Well, besides the enormously large piles of books, cookie crumbs (I think), and newspapers...You wander farther into the house and come across a blank wall. It was tinted a yellow, but looked white. Ivory...you thought. Then, something crashes down the hall and you jump, pushing yourself against the wall. But then, you fall through the wall!

[In a hurry? Look below and read the story later!] :D
You've just entered the candy dimension. First things first, you need to know if it's dangerous. So far, your mind has put together a list of hazardous things, useful things, and odd things. If you're going to be stuck in here, you might as well study the landscape.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me