Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: WoI Litter - Soren x Kafka - OPEN

Postby Emma-Chan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am

Sorry to spam, but I must say AmigoGirl wonderful as always!!!
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 am

Username:
Rain Cloud'

Pup number:
Generous Number 1 ♥

Pup's name:
Leperdena
/(Le - Per - De - Na)\

It's not a real name. It's original and I came up with it. The spots on her neck and the design on her face reminded me of a Cheetah but the black & brown on her back to the end of her tail, reminded me also of a leopard. I got stuck between Leperdena & Sheita. ( /Sha - E - Tha\ the "tha" is pronounced the) These are the most creative names I ever came up with for a WoI so far. They don't have a origin nor a meaning. But to me, Leperdena sounds Spanish. Since I am Spanish, it sounds like a Spanish name for the pronouncing. Sheita sounds Spanish as well but not sure. I just love the name Leperdena and its very original. It may not fit her but her design fits perfectly with the Leopard part. It's funny, too. 'Cause leopards also have her eye color, which makes it even better to fit in with her background. { X } not a leopard but its what they look like.

Personality:

Story/Histoy:

Armour Design:

Artwork:

W.i.P
^-^
I'm probably gonna most likely withdrawn like I've been doing but whatever lol.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Username:
Pup number:1
Pup's name:
Personality:
Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
Artwork:
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feather~tail :) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Username~-
feather~tail :)

Pup number~
3#

Pup's name~
Kian
{Kie-ann}

Personality~
Story/Histoy~
Armour Design~
Artwork~
I have been thinking about leaving CS for a wile so I am. All my pets will go to my BFF ~{FireWarrior}~ and other random people....BYE CS!
Feather~tail :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:30 am

I love them!
Last edited by Glint. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 am

Username:
Darry
Pup number:
Name:
Luxyrus
"Luks-I-ris"
A name I came up with on my own.
Lux, as in "Luxoria", which means "Riot" in another language; combined with the Persian name "Cyrus", meaning "Sun"
The "Riot" part of her name always gave herself an assuring sense of determination. Luxyrus knows deep within her soul, she needs to prove she is worthy of being a Warrior of Isket. She feels that sometimes she lets her shy side and kindness get the better of her too often, so her heart needs to go on a 'riot' to shake her weeknesses out.
"Sun". It could swarm around in your mind and give so much symbolism and many different meanings. To Luxyrus, "Sun" represents her golden, loyal ghost. Sometimes she feels that this side of her is too dominate, but even after a soul-riot, she needs to reveal this part of herself again, and shine brighter than the stars in the midnight blankets of the sky.

Personality:
Luxyrus has many traits that go with her personality, but each one makes her special. She has two specific traits that seperate her soul; Sun and Riot. These sections of herself are what expand her personality.
Sun- Lux's 'sun' side reflects many things great and respectful. They define her shyness, kind-hearted behavior. She normally talks in a soothing, sighing tone and speaks as if she were an angel. She is willing to give many possessions and help any other wolf in need. She enjoys calmness, quietness and being with friends when she is in this state. The 'sun' side is more dominate than her more violent, abusive 'riot' side.
Riot- Lux's rare 'riot' side is the exact opposite of 'sun'. After weeks or even months of being walked all over on, Luxyrus uses this form to chase away her "abusers", she calls them. This side only lasts for a few hours, but the damage lasts forever in the minds of her friends. She is willing to cause mass destruction to herself, to others and even inside the dens. This side of her is extremely useful in battle, however she can never predict exactly when the 'riot' side comes out. It is not unlikely that she will forget what happens during the deep stages of 'riot'.

Strengths:
Lux is quite powerful in strength. She took her training very seriously and her Riot side vows to become a high ranked Warrior some day. She is also loyal, making her quite popular with the level-headed WoIs. Because of this, she has quite a few friends. Also, Lux chooses her friends wisely. She doesn't associate with those who could get her in any sort of trouble or punishments. Overall, she is a very level-headed canine with a heart of gold.

Weaknesses:
Lux could be a bit too shy. She apologizes for things she didn't do sometimes, making her seem weak and fearful. She also has her Riot side, which sometimes could be a bit overpowering and hurt others. Sometimes she may say or do something offensive and it could make her friends upset. Luxyrus is too loyal at times. She could occasionally trust wolves who aren't very kind and might use her to get their way. She also tends to get very emotional without telling anyone about it.

This young Warrior is a girl, and will soon become a woman.
For some reason, I have always wanted a female WoI. Maybe because I am female and I know just that in itself makes you a warrior :lol: and a girl would just be more suitable for a "Warrior of Isket".

This is the age where Luxyrus feels the urge to explore every cave and mountain side. She is being let loose for the first time to do what she pleases close to the parents' den. She sniffs every corner and stops on every den opening to familiarize herself with her surroundings and pack mates. She even brings some of her daring friends on her adventures.

Birth date:
June 8th, 6/08
This is the date that I got most of my form completed. The date is a reminder of my hard work and it also makes sense for her birthday to be around the date you finished her, or her creation day ♥

Orientation:
Straight.
Luxyrus is attracted to the muscular build of a male. She feels she needs a strong man to restrain her riot side and care for the beautiful sun that shines in her soul.
A perfect mate for Lux would be powerful, determined, understanding and not easily upsetable.

Story Explanations:
The 4 stories of Luxyrus's life are organized this way for a few reasons. The first reason is obvious; because that is the order in which she lived the events. However, the second reason is a bit more unique. In story 1, you see how the young warrior is innocent, happy and merely wants to please her parents by becomeing powerful. In the second story, you start to see the way her mind ticks. She begins having nightmares, which is normal, and you wouldn't think much of it. Story 2 is continued by the third story, another peice that revolves around nightmares. Here you see how her thoughts actually start to effect Luxyrus. She believes her dreams are real and show hints of her losing her mind. Finally, the fouth story wraps up the true nature of Luxyrus's 'riot' side and you finally get to see her true insanity.
The fifth and unfinished story takes place between the third and fouth story. It is just an explanation of her love life and the escaping insanity of the wolf's mind. It cannot be finished until Lux gets a mate and I know the personality of that male.

Story 1
Newborn; Child; Young Woman
It had to be this night of all nights. The moon would have been completely visible if it were not for the cumulus clouds covering the navy blue sky.
"The downpour shall be arriving any moment now." Kafka, a young, elegant warrior spoke to her mate, Soren.
"I know. I just hope they can wait another night." Kafka's mate was a large, brutal warrior. An important member of the Isket creatures' pack. He was a bit less elegant, but still stood wisely in battle.
It wasn't long before the rain and other elements of the storm came tumbling by. The soft breeze fell over the cave floor of Soren and Kafka. This wind was barely noticeable to these young canines, however. In fact, the entire world of Isket could hear the peircing screams belonging to Kafka.
It was time for the young woman to bring life into this world. Too bad, it just had to be the stormiest night of the year.
"Don't worry, it will be over soon enough." Soren soothed his mate as she yelped in pain in shreikng gasps.
Just as the soon-to-be mother thought this night could not get worse for this occasion, the cave began filling with powerful water. Her screams were now even more unpleasant as her paws and underbelly became drenched.
"So...ren!" Kafka started in large breaths of humid air. "I cannot do this here!..." The woman yelled out once again in agonizing pain! "They will drown!"
Soren looked towards the entrance and nudged Kafka's soft fur. "Yes, I know. Can you walk?"
"I must try..."
Outside of the cave, there seemed to be no way downward, even if they wanted to go that way. Puddles filled with icey water below their paws at every second. "We need to get up there!" Soren shoved his nose upward on top on the mountain-high cavetops. "I know for sure you will be safe there." He repeatedly spoke to her as he bumped her onward and upward. The couple's den was the highest of them all, so above them was only the tip of the cave, where they must go in order for these lives to see Isket.
The climb was horrendous. Kafka collapsed many times on her journey. If it had not been for the strong male at her side, she may have already been swallowed by her flooded cave.
Soren's armor glistened in the bright bolts of lightning and distant fires caused by them. "You're almost there, no need to worry." Again, his voice was soothing. However, it was breaking quickly.
"I... can't..."
"Yes, you can. Do it! It is for the lives that will some day define you!" Soren looked at the female's large, bloated belly while his calmness gave in and formed determined shouts.
Atop the caves, the wolves found their destination. Each pup was taken care of by Soren as they entered the world one by one. The first pup struggled. By this point, the craters within the ground had been covered in water. The newborn's face was flopping in and out of the rain, awaiting her father's assistance. Kafka's head hit the rocks, breathing calmly as her three children were being cleaned by her loyal mate.
This journey was not over yet for the new parents. The problem now was getting the infants back safely and hoping their cave wasn't flooding. They could not risk being hit by bolts of lightning on the highest point of their land.
Approximately half way down this 'mountain', things got a bit slippery under the moss-covered stone. Soren, the wise, fearless worrior, slid ever so slightly, allowing his precious daughter to tumble off his back and down the rocks a few feet. Soren wanted to run after her, but kept calm, considering the same could happen to any others of the family.
"Get her!" Soren's roaring voice was heard all throughout Isket. He left the mother to attend to the young female.
Kafka, tears rumbling down her eyes, enclosed the baby in her paws and arms, gently licking the soft mud off the hairless pelt.
Once back at the cave entrance, the storm quieted, allowing some peace among the whining litter. The ground was soaked but the water drew back quickly after the rain stopped.
"We need names." Kafka was now the soothing voice as she spoke to her man, examaning each child for wounds and such.
Soren immediately stared at his troubling daughter. "Luxyrus." He looked at his woman, "She is strong. Like me." and he slowly moved towards the young pup. Kafka, a powerful mother of Isket, who proved she will go through any obstacle for her children, named the remaining two.

A few months have passed and Kafka still tells her seemingly-fantasy story of her family that night she brought life to Isket. No one quite beleived everything, however it was true.
Luxyrus seemed to be growing into a fine young lady. Her headstrong and gentle sides of her personality shone through during different situations.
"May I interupt?" Soren spoke to Kafka, who was in the middle of telling her tale. "I think Luxyrus will grow up an important, loyal Worrior of Isket." he continued "She is exactly as I was at her age."
This started a conversation between the three worriors as Luxyrus went on doing her own things with her siblings and other pups that were close by.
"I'm gonna get you!" Luxyrus growled happily at her bright-coated pal, chasing her around. "I am the ultimate worrior! No one, absolutely no one, can stop me!"
Signs of Luxyrus being a strong war hero were visible all the time, even at rest. Luxyrus would accedently injure other pups, male and female, that were twice her age. At night, she dreamt of battles, running and training for armor.
Once it was time to receive her wooden armor, a moment she desired since her parents told her about, she sat, head forward and chest out, awaiting examination. The judging canine, a she-wolf with a very lean, detailed structure who looked a bit up there in age, closely eyed out each pup. Luxyrus, like she was trained, did not stop looking forward unless she was spoken to. Luxyrus's muscular arms, legs and chest showed promise to the she-wolf judge.
"Let us see if you can use those muscles, trainee." she said confidantly as she moved along to the next canine.
Each pup had to prove they had a mind and could use it qickly. Luxyrus was able to create fire quite quickly using stones, sticks and very dry leaves. This was not her area of strength, though. She was ranked 18 out of 27 in the 'class' for this section. Good, but not as good as Luxyrus intended.
Next was power. Luxyrus was able to snap large, thick branches with ease. There was only about three or so sizes that Luxyrus could not overcome. She ranked much higher this time with a whopping 25/27, only being beat by two male future-worriors that also showed promise in strength, but terrible with their minds.
Lastly, Luxyrus had to use speed and slickness while attacks were thrown at her in all directions. Usually, this was every female's best catagory, including Luxyrus's. She acted like a fox avoiding venomous cobras. She slid from side to side, dodging most vital blows. Overall, she was pefect in this feild. 27/27. The males that won the last test scored low, which was the usual case for the men.
Luxyrus was awarded simple armor that she cleaned and wore every day until she got to the next chapter of her life. This was only wooden armor. To get her true armor, she must face a much more difficult task later on. Meanwhile, she continued playing her usual "I will beat you" games with her armored friends. This was good practice for this pup, for one day a small group of Kronadors, none of which being fully-grown, stumbled upon the quiet dens of the worriors. Luxyrus, the one awaiting this moment, got the first sniff of the danger. Already cloaked in armor, Luxyrus rose to action. "Mom! They're here! Hurry!"
Kafka was confused, but fallowed her child outside of the den. She caught sight of what was happening as Luxyrus ran towards the feirce animals. "Luxyrus, stop!" the elegant woman's fur stood up at all angles, making every part of her body vicious, except the eyes placed of her baby girl, which showed fear and misery.
The yell of Kafka caused commotion on Isket. Adult warriors chased after the young pup, who already had her mouth around one of the enemy's throat. Another monster defended it's friend, attacking Luxyrus's wooden armor. Had it not been for that armor, Luxyrus's ribcage would have been torn open instantly.
The adults easily ripped down the enemy, leaving the blood-caked pup to her mother. Kafka could not speak for many reasons, but Soren felt otherwise. "You could have been killed, child." and he walked away without aknowledging his talented baby.
It has been a few months since the small invasion when Kafka took Luxyrus aside for a breif moment. "Tomorrow, honey, you will be receiving something sacred to every W.o.I. in Isket."
Luxyrus's eyes danced wildly. "What is it momma?" she nearly gasped as she smiled crazily.
"Real armor. You show Isket great promise in being a worrior." Kafka continued praising her nearly-grown daughter. "The pack decided to allow you to battle early. You do not need to wait as long as we thought." The ageing woman hugged her daughter tightly, refusing to let go as thoughts raced in her mind of what could happen to her child.

An elegantly, yet brutally manufactured armor set was presented to Luxyrus the next morning. "It's just like momma said!" she gasped with wide eyes. She noticed the fine details and how magnificant every crevice shone in the morning sun. "Can I put it on?" she asked specifically to the honorable alpha male that presented her this gift of strength.
"You must earn this first." replied the alpha, simply.
Luxyrus stared at her sparkling armor. She would look elegant, like her mother, and feirce like her father; a perfect combonation in the young woman's eyes. She just needed to go deep into the neverending forest to retreive it.
"You will face many difficult paths, in and out of battle. Do you think you can succeed in this?" The alpha asked, determined.
"Yes! Yes, sir!"

Story 2
Odd Dreams
That nightmare again…
I jolten awake; I was outside of the mountainous dens, out in the wide, open fields, covered in layers of dry, hardened blood. I remembered being in a vicious battle with the Kronadors. Flipping the monsters' broken flesh and thick blood bulges from the reptile. Then, I was lifted high into the air, thrown to the ground, my body feeling the instant shock; but that was I could recall.
The warriors surrounded me, whispering with cautious eyes locked on me. My own eyes swam so much that I couldn’t even identify my own pack mates.
“Are you alright?” a young warrior child asked me, staring at my head in awe.
“I…” the pain in my skull pounded, causing me to studder on my first word. “I think so.”
“You were almost killed! If it weren’t for Arkhantos, you would be!” The child wolf walked up to me. “Your head...” the child continued to speak, but I couldn't hear him too well.
I gingerly placed a paw on my temple and the pain shot through my body like lightning.
The world seemed to spin faster, everything around me getting darker. I had to really pay attention, but I saw our pack’s healer push through the crowd. Igino sniffed around my injury. At first, I heard his strong inhales just fine near my ears, but as my vision failed the other senses faded with it. Everything sounded like it was underwater, my eyes were going black and I felt my whole body become weightless.
I turned, dazed, towards Igino only to get clubbed in the head. I was unconsionce once again.

That nightmare again…
It was a bone-chilling winter. Humans still walked the planet, showing their pure and total dominance. The creatures had just given each and every wolf some type of vaccine that made us all dizzy. We were being transported in huge, wooden crates in huge numbers. Every crate was packed with several wolves, and I struggled to breathe. What was this? What was happening?
The doors of the gigantic truck opened slowly. I saw little wolf noses sticking out of the wooden cages, sniffing cautiously for fresh air.
Each crate was taken out one by one, being carried by three or four men at a time. They were strong males, with thick clothing and masks. We were brought to a factory-sized building. There, we were released from our tiny prisons, just to be crammed into one large prison. This was where we lived now; an overcrowded ‘factory’ room.
Many wolves faught back; some even managed to kill a human or two. However, those defiant ones were taken away and no one knew what happened to them. They just vanished.
We spent days in this one room, crammed and starved. Insanity filled the minds of hundreds of wolves who lost faith in survival.
I kept my sanity. I watched as, one by one, another wolf would fall over on the ground, body shaking. Her vocal coards made screetchy, high pitched yelps. Eventually the yelps became whines, and the humans came in slowly. Oh, so slowly, and lifted her by the scruff of her neck and back legs and just carried her off. Even the next day, no one saw her.

I stood there, outside, watching groups of about ten wolves enter a room. The room was dark and built with bricks and a glass window. The window looked as if it were sealed for some reason, to ensure that nothing got in or out of the room. At that moment, I saw the poisons drift down from the ceiling. I watched, helplessly, dozens of wolves flap around in pain, then fall to the cold, cement ground after suffering until death.
Then the next group.
Then the next group.
It was my turn...
Oh, what could I possibly do now? I didn't want death to be the final image in my mind. I didn't want to see dozens of helpless wolves die, and then it be my turn without trying to stop it. I put a single paw into the room. Cold. I felt the cold of the floor sleek through my paw and shoot up my body. This was the end.
I couldn’t help myself any longer. Every nerve in my body snapped, along with every other wolf outside of the death chamber. We couldn’t stand this anymore; it was time for these humans to perish. Together, Warriors of Isket will prevail and we will be the new dominate species!
About three wolves attacked per every one human. Clearly, we were outnumbered, but we had no choice. I felt as if we were merely choosing our own death.
Nearly every canine was killed. Cold, lifeless bodies of wolves and humans were trampled on with each step. Everyone nearly gave up on their hope for freedom.
However, there was still one final chance. Our alpha, a great ancestor of Rayo, gave this land hope once again. With one blow, wether it be by jaw or claw, one human fell. They dropped like flies, one by one, until it was all over. Even then, blood shimmered from the sky like thin, soft snow.

My body jerked awake once again. The healer was gone now, but Igino did a good job on my wounds. The only pain left was a throbbing headache and the emotional pain I had acquired from my nightmare; but that can’t be cured by a healer.
I rested at Igino’s den for a while to collect my thoughts. I remember my nightmare and how my mother used to tell me that story to entertain me and my siblings. She loved to tease us, and we all knew the story wasn’t true. But yet, I still had nightmares about the rein of humans. Why?
I was just about settled down when I heard an immense, thundering howl and a dark, crackly roar coming from the fields. I leaped to my feet and sniffed the air, noticing my normal senses were back.
I slowly crept to the edge of the den and poked my head out to see what was happening. Just then, I remembered the little wolf snouts sticking out of their prison crates, gasping for oxygen before their death. Was this what the nightmare meant? I would perish like those innocent wolves?
I felt helpless as I watched so many warriors fall to the attacks of the Kranadors. I felt the emotion of my nightmare again as I saw how the humans… I mean, Kranadors, killed my pack mates. I couldn’t just sit here.
I jumped off the ledge of the healer’s den and charged toward the raging blood bath. Immediately, I was attacked by one of those creatures, feeling the pain that my ancestors did in mom’s story.
My body tingled from my wounds. I felt my heart skip a beat when I realized I could get killed at any moment. The beast had me by the neck in its mouth. The sticky saliva and hot breath caused beads of sweat to roll down my back. The air from the Kranador's mouth reminded me of the gasses in the poison chambers that the humans created. Was I about to die here? I couldn't.
I could not allow our land and freedom to be taken by these beasts; not like it was when humans ruled. I felt the power of the mighty alpha character surge through my body. I felt my soul ignite, and I twisted, throwing the reptile from me like it was weightless. The pain from my previous wounds merely fueled my anger and I let the hatred flow through my heart as I pounced on the enemy. I shoved my jaws into the monster’s throat and yanked, allowing it to die with a brutal death.
The other warriors did the same, attacking many Kranadors at once and allowing them to feel the same pain the humans did. I thought to myself as I watched the other Kranadors flee, that soon their entire species will fall and Warriors of Isket will rule at last!

That nightmare again…
It was a distant dream...

Story 3
Dreams Become Reality
Lux sat outside her small cave, her breath flating through the cool air. The day was unusually light, and it somewhat disturbed her. Nothing good happened on bright days.
She padded out, and the silence was strange. Not peaceful, but just....silent. She knew something was wrong, but at the same time she felt she was being ridiculous. Nothing was wrong here. It was just abnoramally bright, that was it.
She hoped.
She felt lonely today, as he trudged through the forest. She came upon a flowing white river, but it had a strange tint, one she couldn't decipher for a moment.
Then she realized.
It was blood.
Looking upstream, she narrowed her eyes. What was going on? She bounded upstream, and the red tint became darker and more pronounced as she continued on. The thick trees that lined the riverbank suddenly disappeared, and Lux found herself in a clearing, the river even silent. All that she heard was a sucking sound.
Looking into the middle of the clearing, Lux saw it. The terrible image. The one that would be burned into her mind forever.
It was a mutilated body, and it had once been a WoI. Over it sat an enormous Kronador, not really eating it, but just tearing it up. The blood and gore was terrible, and Lux could feel her meal from yesterday about to come up. The smell... it was suffocating her, and it seemed as though the WoI had been dead for days, but he was obviously fresh.
The smell was too strong for just this one WoI, anyways. Lux glanced around the clearing, then was even more horrified than when she had first arrived.
Before her, in the once beautifully blue grass, lay more dead WoIs. The grass was tinted red, and the river was almost completely red, no longer white. The Kronador continued his ripping and tearing, not seeming to notice that Lux was there. The smell of the dead and rotting was too strong to detect Lux's slight scent. She was disgusted, and horrified, about what she was seeing. It was strange, though, because everything had a slight silver tint to it, almost like a dream. Lux could never dream up something this horrific, though, and she was disturbed at this tint.
The Kronador was huge, even larger than the others. Lux knew she wouldn't be able to defeat this thing alone, not now, not ever. As she turned to leave and find the leaders, though, her paw caught on a branch, making a loud crash. The Kronador looked up from it mutilating, spotting Lux. His eyes opened wide as it leaped at her, and her last sight was of her leaders, lying dead in the white and blue mud of the riverbank.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She sat up in her red cave, trying to remember her dream. All she could think of was how it had disturbed her in so many ways, that she was so completely terrified, but no details would emerge. It was like post-traumatic stress disorder, she supposed. It was too awful to think about, so her brain blocked it out. She wondered what could have happened that left her so worried about the others, especially her leaders. She didn't hate them, didn't even dislike most of them, but worry wasn't an emotion she felt for them. She didn't know many of them very well, and certainly not well enough to be extremely concerned for their welfare.
She padded out of his secluded little cave, heading towards where the others were. She came by a small white stream, and bent down to take a drink. She looked a bit closer, though, seeing that it was tinted red. She cocked her head, thinking, Strange...
She followed the river upstream, wanting to find the source. As the water got redder and redder with each step, the nightmare came back to her.
The Kronador. The dead WoI. Being attacked. The smell.
She wanted to run, to run so far away no one could ever find her, but then she would be thought a coward. She would be thought useless, would be shunned. She decided she had to go foward.
She stalked upstream for a while longer, trying not to think of what she might have to do to kill this Kronador. It was obviously good at fighting, and winning, if it was at all like her dream.
She stopped. There it was. The clearing. She heard a splashing, some thunks, and she narrowed her eyes, then leapt through the trees, ready to kill...
Only to slam into Iago.

Story 4
Red Dawn
Takes place during adulthood, in the far future. The events here will not happen while I own Luxyrus, it is just an ending to her story.
Darry+Wesker wrote:Is it known how either Soren or Kafka die?
If not, is it alright if they die in my story that takes place in the far future and will not happen while I own a WoI?
Sorry for the random question, but the pup Im applying for is a bit crazy and I cant think of anything as bad/worse than her killing her own parents. o_O

AmigoGirl wrote:You will need to ask Distant Planet if she allows you to kill Soren :)

And...sure, you can use Kafka.

I was given permission from Distant Planet also, but after I changed my story, so instead Soren was just injured.

My eyes were heavy from the atmosphere around me. I felt as if I could'nt open my weary eyes. I wondered to myself where I was; this place felt so unnatural.
I sniffed the cold air before flickering my eyelids open. At first, everything was blurry and unrecognizable. I groaned and whispered to myself "Where am I?"
The dizziness faded after a few seconds. "The dens!" I nearly shouted, my voice still filled with tiredness. "But this isn't right. This is..." then it hit me.
I was in the area of sacred burial. Where alphas and honorable WoI are kept, so no bizzare creatures find the bodies. Why was I here? I know that only very high ranking and special Warriors were allowed this far into the dens.
Maybe I'm a prisoner? But I don't remember doing anything wrong...
in fact, I don't remember much at all. Just the childhood story stuff. Not even my name.
I stood up quickly and examined my surroundings. The only light given off here was a dull flame that turned the dead leaves below it into ashes. Nothing special was here, but I noticed some bloody paw markings and scrapes on the floor.
I crept out of the tiny hole I was in and into a long hallway-like tunel. I had a bad feeling that I shouldn't be wondering around.
Suddenly I heard someone talking. And another voice. Now, soft footsteps. I jolted into a small crevice that was beside me. The chilling water trickled down the fur on my back and made me shudder.
"... and what did she do?" I heard a male voice echo in the distance. The first words were unclear.
"Not so sure myself," the second voice, possibly female was heard replying "but I heard it was bad. I think she went nuts and tried to torture..." as the two passed me by, the voices faded and I wasn't able to catch the last few words.
"I wonder what she did." I thought to myself "and who she is."
--------------------
I stepped out of hiding place and once again into the open. Down the hallway I noticed some markings on the walls. Each one represented the honored dead in some way, even the ones that weren't respected enough to make it down here. It was really creepy, knowing that I was roaming around down here. I still had no idea why I was here though.
A small male Warrior, maybe around my age, came from behind me. "You!" he whispered, but implied that he was supposed to be yelling at me. "I thought they locked you up!"
"Huh?" I said back. "What's that supposed to mean?"
The male looked puzzled. "I tried to help. But they didn't beleive me. They tried to lock me up too."
"I thought this was just a burial ground." I told him in a stuck-up manner.
"No, its a prison as well! But only a handful were bad enough to get here."
"Who are you?" I finally asked when I got sick of the nonsence.
"Amin! We were friends, don't you remember?" he told me, disappointed.
"Nope. Don't even remember my own name!"
"Well, you're..."
Again, footsteps. But this time louder ones. These didn't seem too casual.
"Run!" Amin yelled to me. I scrambled and looked left and right until I found an opening to squeeze into.
Once the angry guards ran by, I sniffed around to make sure I was safe. I knew they were looking for me.
"What was that about?" I asked Amin, cautiously.
"They want to keep us here." his head sank and he looked despaired.
"Why?"
"I can't explain now. We need to find somewhere safe."
We walked around the hallway. It seemed as if more and more blood splatters covered the wall every minute. "We're close, I think" Amin said.
"Close?"
"Here!" he sprinted to a cave. It was extremely dark and reaked of death and murky water.
"What's this?" I asked myself before looking around. I saw a symbol on the top of the entrance that translated into "Crypt" in human English. "What are we doing?" I demanded Amin an answer.
"I have to show you what happened, Luxyrus. I can't just explain. You won't believe me."
Luxyrus... I felt as if something in my mind was completed now. I know my name is Luxyrus. And I know the meaning. And I know I did something bad... but I couldn't remember what.
The floor of the crypt has hard and cold. Amin led me to a specific area with freshly turned dirt. If it weren't for the small pile of burning leaves, I woudn't be able to see a thing. "Alright... um... what is it?"
Amin's eyes fell to the grave. "Look." he shoved his nose toward the tomb.
"Kafka" was carved onto a peice of wood.
"She was your mother..."
I jolted up. My paws felt as if they were surrounded by blood. My fur smelled like copper. I couldn't even mutter a single word. The memories flooded back into my mind. I killed her. Brutally. I tried to stop thinking about it... it was impossible.
I nearly fainted, but quickly laid back down to keep the blood flowing towards my head.
"It wasn't my fault!" I screamed aloud. "The Kronadors! They made me do it!"
Apparently, the reptiles had managed to kill one of our most powerful warriors. The sight set off my nerves, bad enough to change me into my "riot" side. I couldn't stop the killing; of Kronadors and Warriors. My parents tried to hold me back... but they couldn't. My riot side is powerful, and even made me kill my mother, and I remember my poor father. Oh, dad, I'm sorry! I know you got hurt badly... probably more emotionally than physically.
Amin was there too. We have been talking for a month or two before the event. I started having feelings about him from the start. He only tried to pull me away from mom and dad. The alphas thought he was helping me with the murder... but that wasn't true. He tried to save me from myself.
"They will never forgive me." I cried loudly.
Again, the thumping of the guard footsteps.
"I heard her! Lets go, move! Move!" They shouted, their words echoing in my ears.
"We can't get out that way. They'll see us! They'll find us!" Amin's voice crackled in desperation.
"Hide!" was all I could tell him to do.
We hid behind a pile of unused graves. It was no use. It barely even slowed the guards down. They hunted us by scent and soon were nearly inches from us.
I ran, completely forgetting about my friend, but I got a head start. They must have been searching for the boy as well, because they took him instead of chasing me. I glanced back... oh, I wish I hadn't. All I saw was Amin's shining eyes, desperate for mercy, before the gaurds took him, wrapping him in chains to restrain him.
All I could do now is run. Run as fast as I can. This too was pointless, but my final option. Not good enough. Our alpha stood in front of me. Chest out proud and teeth clenched strong. It's over.
They last image I saw... was the open jaw of the alpha wolf and a red flash of bright light.
My lifeless body fell to the cold, hard ground. Blood still stains that exact spot. It symbolizes my death to this day.

Story 5
Bitter Love
This story cannot be done until the future, when I win a WoI and she gets a mate. Here, I will include the day she fell in love, the first appearance of the "Riot" side, and the death of her mate before Amin comes into play. Again, half of this story will not happen while I own Luxyrus, its just a twisted part of her life. Takes place between story 3 and 4.

Poem:
(Full Credit to my best friend on CS, Arula Nischala)

The nightmare has begun,
The hands are ticking one by one.
To follow your dream is to fight the tide,
As a world of beauty is deprived.
No sticks, no stones.
Though many things still break your bones.
A shower of blood and fire,
The temperature rises higher and higher.

The tables are turning,
The fire is burning.
Inside, the battle has arrived
As teeth snap, blood flies.
Everything frightens,
Everything brightens,
The sun sets and the moon rises.

Too scared to fight,
Too proud for flight.
The time has come,
The external battle has begun.
Inside, the fighting ceases,
Strive for a decision increased.
Teeth flash, paws splash.

Paws wet,
Claws set,
Life or death?
That's the question.
Why is this more than a session?
Decisions, decisions, so hard to tell.
Can't break out of this prison cell.
Inside, the day is done.
The night has come.

The hands tick, minute by minute.
So little time to win it.
A decision must be made.
The nightmare has begun.

Artwork:
Reference Image
Howl
Fear Me!
by Norman Jayden
by Norman Jayden
By Vampicorn
By Raella
Note to Judges: I paid about 2 or 3 2008 sorbet dogs worth of art. This is JUST for what I have here. Many of my orders (about half) got cancelled because my artists either had computer problems or not enough time. I just want you all to know that I SHOULD have more art up because I did order more. Inconviniences happen though, and I cant blame the busy artshop owners for it ♥ I just wanted to inform you about this because I dont want to lose points for my lack of art o_O

Armor Design
Hydra Based
Wooden/Teenie Armor (Violin Based)

Armor Explanation:
I put my own heart and soul into the armor I designed for Luxyrus. I beleive I will appreciate and love my WoI a lot more if I had the chance to put something sentimental into her. The gems in her armor are my father's favorite color. Without my dad, I wouldnt be anywhere I am today--my grades are good, Im creative and level headed; all because of him. I wanted to keep my WoI with me as a permanent character even after WoI and the Chickensmoothie site perish. With that, this is also a chance to keep my father's wisdom and teachings with me wherever I am. I would love to associate him with the honor of owning a Worrior of Isket.
The armor design in itself is unique. It gives Lux full mobility, giving her advantages in battle against the Kronadors. Also, the spikes on Luxyrus's back are great weapons. If any enemy were to attack from behind, they would get a face full of metal. The hydra design is used for intimidating enemies, making Luxyrus look like a three-headed dragon.
The only major downfalls of the armor are that the metal is very shiny and heavy. The shimmering silver will make Luxyrus easy to detect in sunlight. The weight of the armor could slow her down if she needs a quick escape.

Theme Songs:
Seether: Country Song
This song is Luxyrus's Riot side speaking to her Sun side. It shows how hard the Sun side tries to hold back the Riot side that "wants to get through". It tells how determined, hateful and intimidating the Riot side really is.
Pop Evil: Monster You Made Me
This song is Luxyrus's Sun side asking for forgiveness, saying that the damage she's cause was not her fault; the Riot side was created by nightmares and all the time others walked all over her and took advantage of her kindness.
Apocalyptica: Bittersweet
Here, Luxyrus is speeking about her Riot side. Her Riot side is bitter--It brings misery to others around her, thus making Luxyrus herself feel aweful. However, this Riot side that is possessing her is sweet. It rids her of the ones that have been causing pain, such as abusing Lux's kindness to get what they want. Her Riot side is adored but in a way she wants to break free of it.

(link to Vampicorn's artshop)

NOTE TO JUDGES! This is my new armor design (done on June 27th; after this closed) and the official armor design. I do not yet have an explanation yet, so you dont need to include this if you did not judge yet. Just judge by the armor under the "Armor Design" section. I wanted to add this in case TWG does the WoI ref if I win.
http://i45.tinypic.com/de5lx2.jpg
Last edited by ~Nonexistant on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:20 am, edited 25 times in total.
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tolkien quitting » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Mirtis- Lithuanian for death {Pup 2}

Username:
O r e o~

Personality:
As his name says, He is a gloomy character. His thoughts are often clouded with dark visions and dreams. Things never to be unseen.

Story/Histoy:

Armour Design:

Artwork:

WIP
lol
Last edited by tolkien quitting on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo
im gonna tell u
my evil plan
nah

quitting CS

FR: @tolkien #167229
tolkien quitting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavapony » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

Marking.
ImageImageImage

One of the boys I love....noona so yeppo...
Lavapony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val velocity » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 am

ailena incato
number three
盲眼
which is chinese for blind eye

w.i.p
w.i.p
drawing
drawing
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

i won't be on here often, but you can reach me on lioden.

ϟ

lioden referral: #91886

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
val velocity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cougar28 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am

Username:
Cougar28

Pup number:
Handsome #3

Pup's name:
Ramiel

Personality:
WIP

Story/Histoy:
This isn’t what I expected to happen, although I felt as though I had been here before. To say that this was what was coming to me would be all too true. Everything that happens to me has something to do with my dreams; or should I say “Nightmares”. After all of my nightmares, I am curious to see if they would really happen. I guess I’m the type of wolf that doesn’t let fear get in the way of my curiousity. But this has never happened before. My nightmares have never come true before, and this was the worst of them all.

I am currently hiding in the bushes, trying to hold back my heavy breathing. I can hear him growling; sniffing; searching for me. I know Kronadors, they don’t give up easily. And I was just a heartbeat away, waiting to become his midnight delicacy. I decided I should just stay here, and hope that he should leave. That’s pretty much all I can do. If I run, he will catch me. But if I don’t leave and he finds me, I will have wished I had make that run to safety.

I’m sure your probably wondering how I came to be in this situation. Well it started out as just a nightmare. I was running through a dark forest, and I could hear growling in the background. But when I looked back, there was nothing there. I looked forward, and in front of me was a Kronador. His eyes were glowing red, and I could see his breath snaking out of his nostrils. I turned to run, but he was right on my back. I was losing my breath fast, but he was moving even faster. I decided to just turn around and take my fate. His mouth opened really wide, and he nearly took a bite… but then I woke up. Of course my curious nature took over, and I decided to go take a walk. I certainly didn’t want to go back to sleep. I went down to the stream to take a drink of water. I heard a twig break, and low growling, so I hid in the bushes. I didn’t expect to see a Kronador; they hardly come this close to our territory. Water has been scarce in their territory, so I suppose he had to be very thristy to come this far.

The suspense was killing me. Before I knew my legs were moving faster than I could think. The Kronador was right behind me, just like in my dream. Oh, no. In my dream he was about to eat me. I am only pup, I don’t want to die. But I can’t run any longer, my heart is beating like a drum. I can’t go any farther. I stop to accept my fate. Just as the Kronador is about to take a bite, three wolves jump out of the bushes. It’s my mother and father; and my auntie Halibell. They came to save me!
They were growling was so loud, but the Kronador didn’t budge. They decided to attack. I couldn’t really see much, but think they were winning. I heard a loud wimper, and then a thump. They had taken down the Kronador.

I was now waiting for the lecture. ‘Why were you out here so late? It’s dangerous; you shouldn’t be here.’ Instead they said nothing, and mother picked me up. The whole way home, they said nothing. I knew I was gonna get it good…

Armour Design:
WIP

Artwork:
WIP
Last edited by Cougar28 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me