Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: WoI Litter - Soren x Kafka - OPEN

Postby teleport » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

[center][color=#966844]Username: Teleport
Pup number
The amazing number 2. <3
Oh my gosh, I quite literally had a spaz attack when I saw this guy. Everything about him is so beautiful. In all respects, he could be considered my dream WoI- his design, his parents.... He has that unique look that Sorren has about him, but also the beautiful colors that Kafka has. He's just..... So. Much. Love. <3
Pup's name
Ryker
I know this name isn't really a conventional WoI name, so I thought I'd give a simple explanation of why I chose it. The instant I saw this guy, I was looking on Google for unique names, because I'm not really creative with them. As I was looking, I came across the name Ryker for a human kid. I thought it sounded a bit too... normal, but even as I came up with more conventional names I started mentally referring to him as Ryker. I really had no choice but to make it his name.

Personality
Easygoing
Ryker is a really relaxed and happy kind of guy. He rarely gets too angry, and is willing to change whatever his plans were, to fit those around him. He tries not to make too much of a big deal out of things, and tends to 'go along with the flow'. He rarely makes enemies, and only does when they've done something really terrible to him or one of his friends. He's usually in a good mood, and is a nice guy to be around.
Loyal
Ryker makes a lot of friends, and won't betray them for anything. Friends, in his point of view, are something that should be kept as hard as it may be. He'll do basically anything for one of his friends, no matter how dangerous it may be. In this way, he's easily manipulated and is often exploited for other's needs. He'll never tell a lie, and is one of the most trustable friends you can make (unless, of course, he's already promised his truth to another).
Obedient
Ryker isn't a natural leader. He naturally follows others, and helps wherever he can. If the Alpha tells him to do something, he'll do it, no matter how ridiculous. Ryker will sometimes be considered a goody-goody in this way, and can be ridiculed, but he truthfully doesn't care. It's just in his personality.
Determined
[i]If Ryker wants something, he'll get, no matter how long or hard it takes. He never really gets disheartened, and it's a rare thing for him to give up. When he makes a goal in life, he'll consider it 'official', and won't stop for anything. He can sometimes get a bit ridiculous with these goals. It's true, though, that he puts no time limit on them. He's happy to change his plans, and finish them later.[/i
Story/History
Armour Design
In this design, I tried to use more 'natural' metallic colors- the silver steel and the darker bronzelike metal. The antlerlike parts were based on... antlers. I know similar concepts have been created before, but I tried to make it relatively unique. I liked the blue concept because it seemed to represent his personality, plus I like the colors.
I tried to make the armor look relatively lightweight, but still usable and nice-looking. It's pretty simple compared to a lot of the other concepts, but I tried my best and actually like the simple look that it has. It's my first time ever drawing armor, and I'm happy with how it turned out. <3
Artwork

... You know, I'm looking at this guy, and I truthfully don't think I deserve him. Other people, Allison24 in particular, could give him an amazing home that I don't think I could provide to him. I'm keeping my info (above :B) in case I change my mind, but I doubt that'll happen. Good luck to everyone else who wants this beauty! <3
Last edited by teleport on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am

Username:
LotusWolf

Pup number:
Three

Pup's name:
Legolas

Nickname: Leggs/ leggy

Origin: I believe that there was a character in the Lord of the Rings that was named Legolas.

Personality:
Summary
Legolas is strong and persistent. He is the type of wolf that will not stop at anything till the problem he is facing is resolved. He is a strong person and doesn't break as easily as he used to when he was younger. He is gentle, he is never harsh or rude to anyone, and he would harm an fly. He hates brutality and patience from any creature. Sometimes it bugs him when pups whine, but that doesn't make him not love them; in fact, he loves pups and loves playing with them.

In Depth
Loving and Flirty
Leggs is a kind and loving guy, he hates to hate other creatures, with the exception of Kronadors. He's always got his friend's back, and makes sure all of his friends are always with. When it comes to flirting, he's no master. When he was younger, he could hardly look a a pretty fae without having his heart rate speed up ten times faster then it should have been. He's better now and can actually talk to fees and not freak out like a foolish pup.

Strong and Firece
He is a fighter, he'll never back down from protecting the ones he loves. He stopped being a coward when he was attacked years ago. He doesn't give up in a fight if he doesn't have too. He is a bold and buff-looking warrior and it gives him a particularly scary look to some people. He's not all tough-stuff, though. He's a kind and gentle creature under all that muscle.

Persistent
Legolas will never give up. He tries and tries till his problem is solved. He hates giving up because he thinks that there might have been a way to fix it. When he is trying to do something, finish something, or perfect something he puts his mind to it and focuses as hard as he can to finish and perfect it.
Theme song for the story of his life (Its attached to a speed painting video): here
Story/Histoy:
BANG! The walls to the den suddenly shuddered as a Kronador was slammed against another wall. "They're getting closer, we have to hurry!" Sorren had urged Kafka. She was two hours into labor and the Kronadors were attacking the cliffs. This battle was one of the worst the warriors had seen that year. Now they had broken into the northern cliffs where there were many teens and pups. Sorren and Kafka hurried through the deepest part of the cliffs, far from the attacking Kronadors. "Sorren, its time." Kafka huffed through gritted teeth. "Uh, bad timing sweetie." Sorren said, there was an edginess in his voice that warned to keep moving. "Sorren, really, I can't move" Kafka strained her voice, she was sweating and shivering, then she collapsed. Then they heard a louder BANG closer to the cave they were in. Sorren grabbed Kafka's scruff and ran as fast and as hard as he could. There was no time. They were here.

Sorren and Kafka managed to escape the northern cliffs and made it to a more secure area. There they have four pups. The fourth pup was the runt of the litter, Sorren and Kafka knew that she wouldn't survive and briefly mourned her death. Within a week I open my eyes along with my brother and sister, and this is where my story begins.

I yawn and stretch my little puppy paws. I instinctively open my eyes, then am shocked. I opened my eyes! I yip in surprise, waking my sleeping siblings. My parents hear the yipping and squeaking and groggily wake up. They turn over to tend to us and see that I have my eyes open. They start talking to me about how wonderful it is and how proud they are of me, but I zone out some time in that conversation to just look around me, to use my eyes. Soon, my brother and sister open their eyes and my parents are overwhelmed with joy and pride.

A few weeks later- "OOHFF" I squeak as my brother pins me to the ground. "Ha! I've pinned you again!" He yips at me playfully and we roll around wrestling. We end up bumping into our sister who wakes up and yips "Hey!" we both pause, waiting for our sister to yell at us for being stupid, but she then barks "Why didn't you tell me you were wrestling? I wanna join!" And we continue to wrestle and roll around for the next ten minutes. Suddenly a sickening crashing sound came from a nearby cave. My sister, brother, and I broke apart immediately and found our parents already on their feet, wide awake and talking in hushed tones to each other. They abruptly turned to us and my father muttered something before he rushed off. My mother rushed over to us and scooped us up in one bite. Suddenly we were out in the corridor, winding through numerous pathways. We reached a stop and my mother threw us in and shouted down the hall "Ingino! You've got visitors!" Then she rushed off again, back the way she came...Another crash, farther away now, comes from the corridor my mother had just fled to. "MOMMY!!" I screech, panic rising inside of me. The wolf my mother had called Ingino comes out from the depth of the cave and herds us back to a more secure place at the back of the cave, all the while reassuring us it would be okay.. but a battle raged inside me. How could it be okay? What if I never saw my parents again? I was distraught, and Ingino could tell. He tried to soothe me, but I still worried. Finally night came and fatigue overcame me and I drifted of into a restless sleep.

I dreampt I was walking through the calm, quiet woods and out of no where there was a soft tump thump tump behind me. I turned, and it stopped, but I'd already seen it and it had already seen me. I ran. I had no idea where I was going, this place was very unfamiliar. I could feel the hot, rancid breath of the Kronador's breath on the back of my neck, I tried to run faster, but it was only a matter of time before it caught up to me. I could see two figures in the distance, I called out to them, but they didn't reply, they didn't even acknowledge that I'd called. Actually, had I even made a noise? I don't believe I had uttered a word. I tried to catch up to the figures in the distance, but the faster I ran, the farther away they got. The scene changed to a different part of the woods, this is a part I recognized, it where my father took us last week. Once again, there was a kronador hot on my trail, but farther off. I saw more shadowy figures huddled together. I sensed the kronador gaining on my and i started to run again, I ran straight for the group, having nowhere else to go, but just before I reached the group I tripped and fell flat on my face. The Kronador reached my and I only had time to flip onto my back before -

I woke up shaking in my mother's arms. As soon as i was awake my mother was too. Then, the whole den was awake, and fretting over me.
"How long have I been asleep?" I ask groggily. All heads turn to me, I can almost feel the tension in the air.
"Five days" I hear someone say. I'm shocked, five days is a long time to be having nightmares. I stand and the room watches me cautiously and I stumble through the room looking for my brother and sister. I find them and slowly but surely I come to my senses and the people in the room file out.
"I thought I'd lost you" My mother had whispered to me. The next few days go by quickly, my father takes us all out un hunting trips and enjoy a rabbit or two.

Training begins and my siblings and I don't exactly do so well, but as the weeks go on we learn new things and become better and better. One day our mentors take up to watch the older wolves train. it's beautiful, they are fighting, but its so graceful it looks like they're dancing. Each movement is so precise that the misplacement of a single claw would throw it off. Our mentors tell us to study the wolves and how they move. My mentor tells me that movement like this is crucial when battling a Kronador. Then over the next two weeks we pick a few moves to perfect and practice them. The move I pick is hard, I have to dive and twist, and do a number of other complicated things. The first time I try it I fall and eat dirt. Then I try it again and fall, but am learning what I do wrong. I try it again and again over the next few days and by day four, I've perfected it. My siblings are astonished. Over the next few months my siblings and I improve greatly. Within another few months our mentors are really proud of us and say theres nothing to improve on. Still, we keep training for another few months.

Our first birthday comes and goes and we train for many months after. One day while we are training we hear the deep throaty growl of a Kronador too close for comfort.
"RUN!!" Our mentors shout at us. We start running but I fall behind and try to outsmart the Kronador by changing my direction, but it knows I'm the weak one. It aims for me. I pick up a little speed and try to think where I'm going and realize too late. I'm heading for a cave with many young warriors. I can't stop now, though, instead I turn a full three-sixty and head straight for the Kronador. I reach it and try to duck beneath it but its too quick for me. It uses its strong neck and head to shovel me into the air and flip me over to kill me. I land on the ground and the and is knocked out of me. In an instant the Kronador is on me and its bearing it fangs.

"Ready to die?" It says in n inky, rumbling voice. Anger rises inside of me. How could this creature mock it's prey? It was despicable. I reach forward and shout "NO!" I scratch at it's eye as hard as I can, I succeed in ripping out it's eye. It jumps back and howls in pain.
"YOU LITTLE-" It screeches at me, it lunges forward and I duck out of the was a second too late. It got my eye as well. I turned over and lay there, agonizing pain coursing through me. I hear another screech and hear a thunk then growls. I can feel the kronador running off and anger once again rises inside of me. I wanted that thing dead and I wanted a fang from the creature to give to Dax. Soon, there were warriors all around me. I could feel myself being lifted onto someone's back, but didn't protest. The weight of the wooden armor on my body was such a burden and I was glad when it was removed.

I vaguely remember waking up in Ingino's den and seeing a group talking in hushed tones, before passing out again. When I wake up again I expect to see out of my left eye, but remember that it's no longer there. I feel a pang of anger again, but it subsides and I wander around the room testing seeing with no eye. My mother walks into the room and comes over to me. She buries her face in my fur and starts to sob.
"Don't ever do that to me again, I thought you were gone!" She lets a tear fall onto my paw. I look at her and find such pain and sorrow on her face. I guess I have the same look on my face because she says "Honey, it was brave and you couldn't have done anything else, you saved other trainees from dying. I glad no one else got hurt." The last part of the sentence she said quietly. We then sit there in silence, hugging one another.

The next few weeks are a challenge. I have to train with a missing eye. I learn to bob and weave so that I can see my opponent at all times. I begin to improve greatly, so much that I catch up to and pass my siblings in my abilities. Within a few weeks my siblings, a few other trainees and I begin our journey to the cave with the armor. Weeks later we're back and better then ever. We look so grown up with our armor, even though we were all around two or three years old. When my sister, brother, and i reach the den where our parents live we find our parents waiting there for us. They rush up to us and attack us with hugs and kisses.
"I'm so proud of all of you!" My mother would repeat constantly. I felt like a true warrior with my armor on and I couldn't wait for my first battle.

"What's the plan" I whisper to Aponi who was crouching next to me. I'd only just gotten here, I was unexpectedly called to take part in this battle. Its a surprise attack against one of the kronadors' main camps.
"We wait for Rayo's signal then we surround the camp and attack" SO then we waited for Rayo's signal. Finally we saw a silver flashing on the horizon, and we spring into action. We pad silently around the camp and soon we have it surrounded. Then another signal is given and we all jump to attack. I dash around a kronador and bite it's ankle, sending it down so another, stronger warrior can make the kill. I run past another and narrowly miss a face full of teeth and scrape the side of it's very thick hide. I run past a few attles and assist a few others. I know exactly who I'm looking for, and there he is - waiting for me.
"Come for a rematch, stupid pup?" He spits at me. I can see that long scar across his eye hasn't healed well. I growl a deep growl, unafraid of this kronador. He gets aggravated and charges at me, I easily sidestep him and then tun o face him. Looks like he also hasn't bothered to learn how to maneuver himself without an eye. This time I attack him and I slam him as hard as I can and manage to knock him off his feet for a moment and he stumbles, I use that moment to my advantage and bite him hard on the leg so that he falls to the floor. I leap onto him and sink my teeth into his neck. He thrashes beneath me and throws me off of him. I get up quickly and find that Aponi has jumped on top of him to try and keep him still.
"NOW LEGOLAS! NOW!!" She screams and I leap onto him and once again gram him by the neck. This time I bite down harder and can hear him gurgling, trying to speak. He never gets the chance to speak, he's dead within a few minutes. I go over to Aponi and see that he managed to give her a scratch on her face.
"Aponi, are you alright? Your face is bleeding." I say worriedly getting closer to her to examine it. She pulls away.
"Oh, yeah I'm alright, nice kill by the way." She say cheerily.
"Oh, ha yeah.." I say back awkwardly.

We head back to the red caves and all settle in for the night. The battle had been successful and no one had been severely injured. In the next few months we have more and more battles and I begin to make more and more friends. I fall in love with a beautiful girl, but she doesn't know it yet. I plan on telling her in a few weeks time, for it may take that long to build up the nerve. Hopefully one day I'll be her mate, and who knows.. maybe we'd have a family of our own?
Armour Design:
Armor design (This design was originally by Raella, but I have her permission to use it for this contest because she said she didn't want to see it go to waste)

Artwork:

Going for a swim
Waiting for the storm

(Random fact: I think this boy is the 86th of 87 WOIs in existence! Almost 100! Amazing!)
Last edited by Alaska. on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 am

Username:
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Personality:
Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
Artwork:

- This is a wip. It Is a form for WOI 3 <3 -
Last edited by ○~Discover~○ on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am

Username: ~punkstache
Pup number: 3
Pup's name: wip
Personality: wip
Story/Histoy: wip
Armour Design: wip
Artwork: wip
Last edited by ~punkstache on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeyote » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

<3 Beautiful pups and beautiful parents!

Username:

Aeyote

Pup number:

Pup's name:

Arwen

Personality:

She's very proud and will state her mind no matter what the issue. Because of this she's often blunt and not very callious, she generally isn't liked by many. Arwen has the strong desire to watch others improve, especially her brothers. If one starts to lag behind she'll try to push her on. Being the only daughter, she generally feels as if she must be the better sibling. She's often seen as very noisy as well as she loves to learn as much as she can about others and their personal issues. She has a strong belief that if something is bothering someone, they won't get their job done.

She's very protective of her family and generally wants to improve further in order to become a great warrior that they, and the pack, can rely upon. Despite her nature, she's very awkward with emotions. If another warrior wants to try and start a relationship with her, may that be friends or a mate, she'll usually try to dance around the emotions because she doesn't know how to deal with them. Her own emotions are often hidden and very fragile despite her touch exterior.

Story/Histoy:

Stretching her sore limbs, the young pup got to her paws. Her gaze swept up to the towering warrior before her before she glared defiantly up at him. 'I'll get it this time!' she thought to herself as she tensed. The warrior's smile never wavered but remained the same as always as he slid into the position he was in before.

She leaped at his lowered head, aiming to grapple onto it. Her jump was going to land short though. A sudden change of plans had her darting between the male's legs once she touched down to the soft grass beneath them. She pounced then upon his long tail, and gently bit down into the fluffy mass at the end. A slight chuckle rumbled in the male's chest as he turned to look down at her. Arwen glared back up at him as she gnawed upon her prize.

"You caught me off guard there. That's a good sign." The dark brown and spotted head leaned in to her to nuzzle his daughter's brow. "You'll make a fine warrior one day."

The praise was often hard won in her eyes and she basked in the glowing pride she felt in herself before she released her father's tail and trotted to sit beside him. Her shoulders sagged as the adrenaline started to ebb away and she finally realized how tired she was. Eventually her stamina would improve, little by little, but she was just a pup. Still, she knew she had to get better in order to protect her family. Sorren watched her for some time before he grasped her by the scruff in his jaws and carried her over to the others. He'd been testing them before they were actually made apprentices. It was a common practice in the land of Isket.

By now, she could clearly distinguish many of the pelts that came into her view. Her mother was smoothing down a stubborn patch of fur upon one of her brother's head. He clearly looked displeased at it. Her second brother was practicing his stalking by sneaking up on their mother's tail. She no doubt saw him though for as he pounced, her tail moved out of the way a few inches. Arwen knew she had to get stronger so she could keep them all safe. She had to. And she had to be sure that her brothers got strong as well because she couldn't always be there to watch over them.

The dark thoughts were starting to drag her down so she shook them away as if they were water droplets. Soon they would be apprentices and the real training would begin. And Arwen knew, she'd make sure they were ready.

Armour Design:
(I can change it if it needs changing. <3
Also, click for larger image)

Artwork:

Art by Me

Art by Me
Last edited by Aeyote on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dear mods: I share this computer with my boyfriend, Feonix! We are two separate people!

Look into the mirror at the lines that time drew
Seen em painted white and the eyes that shined through
My heart beats heavy in an open chest
And I wanna say goodbye, but there's nobody left

- Hollywood Undead -
Believe

Click Me For Aeyo's Characters -->

ImageImageImage
Aeyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Angel*~ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:48 pm

What a beautiful litter <3. You did an amazing job!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
~*Angel*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Sky » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Imma going to drop out. :C These are very beautiful, but Im going to wait. ^-^
Last edited by Ember Sky on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ember Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 am

Username:
DreamerDaWolf
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Congosa
Personality:
*Kind
*Gently
*Adventurous
*Skillful
*Strong
*Stubborn

Story/Histoy:
WIP
Armour Design:
{X}
Artwork:
WIP

"With-drawing,sorry but to busy and if anyone wants my armor art you can have it." :3 "Good luck everyone!"
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashenjay » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 am

Basic stuff wrote:Username:
Ashenjay
Pup number:
The darling female
Number 01 | 1 | Uno | One

Pup's name:
I will like to name her...
Laneesha

Just because. xD
I have a CS friend whose real name rhymes with this C:
She likes to go by different names, actually, but I thought her name was quite pretty and since she was being awesome and so nice to me these days, I decided to use her name for this pup ^w^
I've always liked the letter L, and the 'eesha' part seemed somewhat suiting as well.
Ta-da! Name created!

Personality:
Laneesha is a sweet darling. Quite a rebellious and hot-headed young WOI, but at the same time, an adorable bunch of fur. She was always such a lively an curious one that she could make all watchers delighted on the spot. She ha a naturally caring nature and is indeed protectie about her belongings, even her friends, siblings, anybody she cares about. Also she is quite creative when it omes to games and tricks and stuff, beware!

FUN
____
Laneesha is an extrmelely playful and mischievous young pup, she is an extreme trickster! She has smart ideas when it comes to 'fun' and that's why she has so many eager friends when it's playtime.
Not only tricks, she comes up with all sorts of odd games which she has thought of by herself, and, to be honest, the adults are imressed by her creativity.
So...for example, she is the best 'it' during hide and seek, tag, or those kind of games. She may drop down from trees, pop up behind boulders. And when she is supposed to hide during hide and seek, who knows- she may have silently gone into a gigantic log never to come out until after five hours.
This is the idea of 'fun' that many pups her age has, making her an interesting friend.

A brat
____
OK. We must accept this; she is a huge troublemaker. She has a wild idea of 'fun' as stated above, and sometimes, it leads to serious incidents. She does things unbelievably dangerous and stupid at times. Perhaps because he has such a pure and innocent heart she can't tell the diferrence between a joke and a dangerous situaton. Whatever the cause, one thing for sure, you must watch out when you see a twinkle in her eyes.
Adults often get annoyed.
"Laneesha!!!"
"Stop!!"
"Do this one more time, and-"
Threats or annoyed yelling won't work against this strong willed young pup. No matter what she will find a way to make some evil tricks...

Social
_____
'Shy'
'Bashful'
Bweh.
That are the words which can't even be linkd towards Laneesha! She is indeed outgoing and social. She has many friends who 'admire' her boldness, and she is friendly to almost anybody. She is usually the icebreaker of an awkward group, and gains the like of most pups instanly.

Fair
_____
She doesn't say, "I'm gonna play with you. But not you, sorry." She is fair to anyone, and starts off without any prejudices. She doesn't do the usual 'boys versus girls' rivalry things, instead she gos along with everybody and gives them all a fair chance. Be careful, though, once you do something bad she WILL remembe it forever, and you cannot break that kind of 'prejudice'.

Carefree
_____
Even if there seems to be a huge problem, Laneesha never minds. "It's okay. There will be a solution, no matter what" she always believes. That is why she seems to always be problemless and so joyful. Her mood an often annoy sincere adults, however it is good to see a carefree young soul in their ranks.
Even during hardships such as a fight with a Kronader, or perhaps just a drought or little famine, she isn't THAT worried. Her mood is always, "Whatever~ one day this will be fixed. Meanwhile, let's enjoy ourselves!"

Story/Histoy:
(I don't wanna write the WHOLE history, since I want to keep her an adlescent and my stories go crazy when it's 'history'. x3 Don't wanna do something extremely random.)

Episode 1: Having fun dear?
"Hey," whispered Laneesha.
"What is it?" asked one of her friends irritably. "We're busy, if you don't mind."
"Busy? You're all-"
"Lounging around. It's important for us. So please, please don't bother us now. We'll play with you later."
Laneesha huffed. "Play with me later? Who are you to talk in that...tat tone? You're just a pup like me!"
However the other pups just turned their backs, yawned, and fell into a nap. Laneesha rolled her red eyes in exaggeration. She could understand it had been a tiresome day, but...but...wasn't exploring fun?
"Fine, then. I'll go on my own."

"Now...what should I do??" muttered Laneesha. She swished her tail, itchy to go on a fun expedition. Well, even if she was on herself it may be fun right? She looked around the trees, and saw nothing much, except- the lake. Of course! She would love to see the lake. Young WOI puppies were prohibited from going too near them in danger of drowning, however Laneesha was extremely curiosu what a big body of water would look like. Glimmering, shining, blue? Or will it be transparent?
Laneesha had made her choice. She will visit the lake. A small smile formed on her young rebellious lips. Swinging her bushy white and brown tail, she ran into the trees heading straight for the lake.

She wagged her tail furoiusly now. She sniffed the air, to smell a damp smell of moist clarity.
"The lake..."
She opened her red eyes wide in amazement. Stretched in front of her was a vast pool of water, full of fresh, glimmering liquid.
She couldn't restrain herself from now on. She yelped and yipped in extreme excitement, and without hesitation she ran straight into the lake and plunged herself in.
Because it had been a warm summer day, the lake felt soothingly cool to the young puppy;s thick fur.
She laughed out loud as she splashed more, sprinkling water everywhere and swimming delightedly.
"This...is...amazing!" she cried out loud as she turned a circle inside the shallow part. "I must invite my friends here!"
Oh no, her habit of talking out loud caused a problem now. The adults had been patrolling nearby, for no specific reason, and now they heard Laneesha talking.
Laneesha froze in horror as she heard the footsteps of the adults.
"Oh..."
She had no place to flee as the adults closed in. She ewas soon surrounded by a group of furious adults glaring down at her with furoius, yet surprised eyes.
"What are you doing?" asked one angrily.
"I... I'm swimming."
"Without Kafka or any of your siblings? Tell me exactly what happened."
Laneesha sighed. She knew she must say the truth. "Well...I was curiosu okay? Everybody said they were way too 'tired' to go out and play with me. So yeah. I wanted to visit the lake."
The adults exchanged looks.
Wait.
Amused..?
Laneesha cocked her head in confusion.
Then, one adult- a gentle female this time- lowered her head gently and licked her head slightly.
"Having fun, little one? We can understand your curiosity but of course, you must obey your parents." she said softly. "This can be dangerous later on. Please, don't cause so much trouble from now on."
"I'm sorry."
"Good girl. Now run along."
Laneesha turned and ran through the woods, knowing that the adults were just pretending to let her run free and were keeping a good eye on her as she went back. Whatever was going on, she had a nice surprise.
She grinned to herself. She may have been discovered, but it was still fun.

Episode 2: Armor teachings

Laneesha yawned. For once, she felt etremely...tired.
"Laneesha Laneesha let's plaaaay," her siblings called, waving their tails excitedly. "Play play play!"
"No," Laneesha protested, yawning again. "I need to sleep."
"Ha! YOU, Need sleep?" they chuckled incredulously.
"Yes."
"No,"
Came a voice.
All the pups looked up in surprise- it was their mother, Kafka.
"Mother?" questioned Laneesha. "What's wrong?"
Kafka smiled down gently at her three children. "Nothing is wrong, my dear Laneesha. There is good news for you."
"Everybody?"
"Yes, every one of you. Today shall be a very special day indeed. The reasons? Well, you know better than I, correct?"
The pups thought and thought. But they couldn't remember anything, until...Laneesha realized, she was soon going to be an adolescent. Not a pup anymore.
"Armor!"
"You're correct. Now run along, your father is waiting for you all."
Yipping in delight, the three pups ran, trying to be faster than the other. Kafka, with a proud smile on her lips, watched from behind.

"Father!" yipped Laneesha. "Is it true ? Is it true that we are going to get our armor today?"
Sorren laughed. "Of course it is."
"But...you never mentioned it before. Why suddenly?"
"Not suddenly. The adults have all discussed it, and we believe you three are now ready to find your very special armor."
"Oh yes, oh yes, we've been waiting for this forever!" the pups said in delight. "Thank you father!"
Sorren chuckled again. "Now I should tell you what to do. It's actually quite simple. Now, listen carefully.

"There is a secret place only we, WOIs know about. It is the goal of a young adolescent to enter that place, to find their very special armor. It depends on who they are, and what strenghts, and weaknesses they have as well as size. They have been created by species called Human- who are extinct now, but had extremely talented craft of metalwork. Now WOIs use their armors and find one which suits us perfectly. I, your mother, Rayo, every adult- they have all passed this test."
"It sounds easy."
"Aah, if only it were. No, dear Laneesha, it is not easy. Some WOIs are severely injured, or even fail this test of courage and the being of a WOI. What obstacles there are? You must find out yourself. That is the law of finding your armor."

There was a profound silence among the pups. Now they were frightened quite much- they might...might fail and be injured? Was death possible?
"Father...was it hard for you?" Laneesha asked quietly.
"It was hard," admitted Sorren. "But it was possible. And so it would be for you, too. Now we will leave tomorrow- I can take you all to the place, but from there it depends on you. Sleep well tonight, there is a hard journey ahead of us."

That night, Laneesha could not sleep. She stared at the glimmering night sky, watching the innocent stars blink down on her.
What would it be like? If it's that hard, how do most adults even pass it? Will I find an armor which fits me? Is it comfortable? From tomorrow, am I an adolescent? What would the armor be like?
A stream of questions bothered her, and she let out a small sigh. The more she thought about it, the more she became nervous. Finally she called out to her brother.
"Bro?"
But they were both sound asleep peacefully.
"Oh dear, how can you sleep during this time??" she rolled her eyes in an exaggerated motion. "Oh well...I better sleep too. Father said so, didn't he?"
Sleep did not come easily, but at last it did come, and she anxiously fell into its darkness.

Part 3: The Nightmare

"Is it morning already..?"
Laneesha blinked open her red eyes. "No, wait. Where is this place?" she frowned in surprise; in front of her was a landscape she could not recognize.
"This is your test, my daughter,"
came Kafka's voice.
"Mother!"
"Hush. From now you must go on- the armor lies in the caves you see up there."
"That's not far...isn't it a bit too easy? For what father told us about?" Laneesha asked, unsure. "I...I'm not sure about this. Where are my brothers?"
"They are looking for their armor separately. You cannot be with them at all times, dear," Kafka chided gently. "Now go on, you will manage well."
Laneesha's tail shook, and she gulped. But then she obeyed her mother. "Okay, mother. Wish me luck."
She sprang towards the cave, ready for whatever was in there.

Just a little bit...a bit more...
She leapt into the cave's mouth. It had been longer than she had thought, and had steep cliffs on the sides. Panting, she turned around and-
Bang.
Boulders fell from the ceiling and covered the entrance.
"Mother!" shrieked Laneesha. "Help me!"
"Find your way out, my little girl. You can do it."
"I can't!"
Laneesha frantically scratched at the rocks, trying to push them. Obviously it was no use, and she ended up being slumped on the rocks, panting heavily.
"No...no..."
"Laneesha. Go deeper."
"Deeper..."
That seemed to be the only way. With a firm nod, Laneesha walked in deeper into the cave. It got darker and darker until she could see almost nothing. "Mother...I'm scared."
Surprisingly. no reply came.
"Mother! Mother? Mother!!!"
She cried. Now she was all on her own in this suffocating area. "I must go on still." she thought.

But as she did, a pair of glowing red eyes stared aback at her. With a terrified yelp, Laneesha stared back at the eyes.
It blinked, once more, and then leapt out to her.

With a scream, Laneesha woke up.

Part 4: Going

Kafka jerked back in surprise when her daughter woke up screaming.
'Are you all right Laneesha?"
"Yes mother. I'm okay...it was just a nightmare..." she gulped, her eyes wide in terror. "I just hope it isn't real."
Kafka nodded. "I see. Your father and brothers are already up, why don't you go to them? They're by the hill."
"Already!"
Laneesha bolted, through the trees, towards the big hill. There she saw three silhouettes; one armored, and two smaller and unarmored.
"I'm sorry I'm late," she apologized quickly. "I had a nightmare and overslept."
Her brothers seemeed annoyed, but Sorren didn't mind. "Now we can go on. Follow me- try not to play around and waste your energy. This is hard work, not a joke, okay?"
His three children nodded. For once, they obeyed him.
And then, they left, off to a journey that would affect their lives.

OMG OMG OMG
I HAVE NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OK. I know I will lose- if I do, the winner may have my armor design. I'm proud of it... >> I'm terribly sorry for this lack of time I have ; u;

Armour Design:
AMG AMG AMG I AM SO PROUD OF THIS!!!!!
->LINES
-> colored
Artwork:
Last edited by Ashenjay on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 am, edited 24 times in total.

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimrod97 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

They are all gorgeous but I perfer males so 2 and 3 are my favorites. I though suck at forms so when they have owners I will make fan art of the bebes^^

If I decide to go for one it will be pup two, im not positive yet though haha
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me